What's new

Opinionated - Pakistan must actively join the war against Russia

You're out of your depth here my friend. Russia is not the enemy, Zionist-America and Zionist-Britain are the enemies of Islam and humanity.
Russia is as much Zionist as Britain is. Russian Jews make up a large portion of Israel.
Russia is as much as an enemy usa or Britain is to Islam.
Russia is massacring Muslims in Syria and many other places in the world. Muslims haven’t forgot Russian brutalities in Chechnya and Dagestan. Russian occupation in Crimea is also working against Muslims.
There is NO power on earth that can defeat or dominate Russia.
You might think that. Reality says otherwise.
Chechen Muslims are fighting for Russia in the Donbass, whereas Zionist Israel is wholeheartedly supporting Ukraine.
Sellouts are fighting for putin in Donbass. Real Chechen Muslims are still fighting against Russian occupation.
So called Chechen “Muslims” :
Those who do not study the Noble Qur'an, make such irresponsible statements such as the one you've made.
Your leader Kadyrov is fabricating versed of the Noble Quran to justify fighting for putins war in Ukraine. Kadyrov did such an action that can put a person out the fold of Islam because he tried fabricating verses of the Quran.
As this Dagestani Muslim women said “ A shaheed does not die for putin”
Wake up my friend,
its you who needs to wake up
if you really are a Muslim
True Muslims fight and die for Jihad Fi Sabilillah NOT Jihad Fi Putin.
Zionists vs Russian kaffirs is not our war to fight.
Our war is fighting both Zionist occupiers and Russian occupiers from our homelands.

Today the same Chechens fight for Russia in Ukraine.
Not true. Only kadyrov and his minions.
True Chechens are still fighting for Haqq against kaffirs Russians.

This is proof how Russia has checkmated the West even in Chechnya.
With Kadyrov the person who fabricates verses of the Quran? Something which constitutes to Kufr?
Real Chechen Muslims fighting against Taghut of Grozny and Kaffir Russians.

Yes, Russia is so good to Muslims! Especially to Chechen villagers in the 90s and 2000s! You guys should stop cucking yourselves. Bara danda pakro ge to dunya izzat deti hai, look at china and USA. Danda choot gya to dunya interest chor deti hai.
Russians are as bad or even worse than many western countries when it comes to Muslims. They bombing any living thing in Syria as we speak. True Muslims only fight for Allah not for Putin. True Muslims fight against anyone who oppresses and occupies them.

Last edited:
Russia is as much Zionist as Britain is. Russian Jews make up a large portion of Israel.

And those Jews, formally Russians, are in Israel, not Russia. Even Israel knows not to cross the line with Russia when its minister had to declare that Israel will not supply Ukraine with weapons.

Also, go read up on some history. Its the West, led by America and Britain who have financed Israel with weapons, not Russia.

Russia is as much as an enemy usa or Britain is to Islam.

You don't look like you live in 2022, perhaps from the 18th century. Today's Russia exists in harmony with Islam, Russian President is on record condemning the Zionist West's Islamophobia.

Russia is massacring Muslims in Syria and many other places in the world. Muslims haven’t forgot Russian brutalities in Chechnya and Dagestan. Russian occupation in Crimea is also working against Muslims.

If you call those psychotic murdering lunatics who rape women, slaughter Shias and Christians, as Muslims, you're living in a fools paradise, bud.

You might think that. Reality says otherwise.

Sellouts are fighting for putin in Donbass. Real Chechen Muslims are still fighting against Russian occupation.
So called Chechen “Muslims” :

Yeah that's CIA manufactured garbage bud, already disseminated that as junk news. Go have a look at CIA Ops in Georgia, Dagestan and Armenia. Reality isn't $h!t made up by an organization whose leader publicly admits that CIA teaches to lying and stealing.

Your leader Kadyrov is fabricating versed of the Noble Quran to justify fighting for putins war in Ukraine. Kadyrov did such an action that can put a person out the fold of Islam because he tried fabricating verses of the Quran.
As this Dagestani Muslim women said “ A shaheed does not die for putin”

When was the last time you read or studied the Noble Qur'an, my friend? Yeah I thought so!

its you who needs to wake up

True Muslims fight and die for Jihad Fi Sabilillah NOT Jihad Fi Putin.

So you disregard what Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam stated that those who will be the closest in love and affection toward us Muslims, would be Christians. Because the last time I checked its only Russia that proclaims itself Christians. Not America, most certainly not Britain or Europe.

Dude, go rant that nonsense to someone ignorant. I stand firm in my faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and my leader is Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, not Washington DC, London, Paris or Brussels.

Zionists vs Russian kaffirs is not our war to fight.
Our war is fighting both Zionist occupiers and Russian occupiers from our homelands.

Now you've confirmed that you're way out of your depth here, pal. You have zero knowledge on the subject. Go educate yourself on the subject before posting about it.

Not true. Only kadyrov and his minions.
True Chechens are still fighting for Haqq against kaffirs Russians.

And you got that news from Disney CNN, right?

With Kadyrov the person who fabricates verses of the Quran? Something which constitutes to Kufr?
Real Chechen Muslims fighting against Taghut of Grozny and Kaffir Russians.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself with junk like this.
Russians are as bad or even worse than many western countries when it comes to Muslims. They bombing any living thing in Syria as we speak. True Muslims only fight for Allah not for Putin. True Muslims fight against anyone who oppresses and occupies them.

Looks to me that you're either on the State Department's payroll or bot running helter skelter on text detection A.I.

And those Jews, formally Russians, are in Israel, not Russia. Even Israel knows not to cross the line with Russia when its minister had to declare that Israel will not supply Ukraine with weapons.

Also, go read up on some history. Its the West, led by America and Britain who have financed Israel with weapons, not Russia.

You don't look like you live in 2022, perhaps from the 18th century. Today's Russia exists in harmony with Islam, Russian President is on record condemning the Zionist West's Islamophobia.

If you call those psychotic murdering lunatics who rape women, slaughter Shias and Christians, as Muslims, you're living in a fools paradise, bud.

Yeah that's CIA manufactured garbage bud, already disseminated that as junk news. Go have a look at CIA Ops in Georgia, Dagestan and Armenia. Reality isn't $h!t made up by an organization whose leader publicly admits that CIA teaches to lying and stealing.

When was the last time you read or studied the Noble Qur'an, my friend? Yeah I thought so!

So you disregard what Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam stated that those who will be the closest in love and affection toward us Muslims, would be Christians. Because the last time I checked its only Russia that proclaims itself Christians. Not America, most certainly not Britain or Europe.

Dude, go rant that nonsense to someone ignorant. I stand firm in my faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and my leader is Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam, not Washington DC, London, Paris or Brussels.

Now you've confirmed that you're way out of your depth here, pal. You have zero knowledge on the subject. Go educate yourself on the subject before posting about it.

And you got that news from Disney CNN, right?

Now you're just embarrassing yourself with junk like this.

Looks to me that you're either on the State Department's payroll or bot running helter skelter on text detection A.I.
Lol I’m not reading your rant.
My points I’ve stated are clear and aren’t up for debate.
A true Muslim only fights for the cause of Allah and to establish the Law of Allah.
True mujahideen will destroy both kaffir west and kaffir Russia and free their lands from brutal occupation. The traitors of Islam who are united with kaffirs against Muslims will suffer a humiliating defeat.
Why don’t you go fight for your Amir Putin in Ukraine?

A true Muslim only fights for the cause of Allah and to establish the Law of Allah.
True mujahideen will destroy both kaffir west and kaffir Russia and free their lands from brutal occupation. The traitors of Islam who are united with kaffirs against Muslims will suffer a humiliating defeat.
Allah also preached that USE YOUR BRAIN LOL

I am using my brain.
Fighting for putin in a war between 2 sides who both have blood of Muslims on their hand, this isn’t a war for Muslims to fight in on either side. Maybe the exception of Muslims under occupation of brutal Russian regime in Syria or those occupied in Chechnya have a valid reason to fight.
A shaheed does not die for putin. Someone who dies fighting for nationalism (Russia vs Ukraine) has died in vain.
If you care so much you can go on the front and fight Jihad Fi Putin.
Y’all wanna go die for putin while Kashmir is still under occupation, right next to you and probably easier.

Living in America but wanting Pakistani Muslims to be cannon fodder for putin?

Last edited:
and fight the Russians.
but you couldnt even fight the US to not remove your leader and install its puppet as your new PM so how will fighting Russians help Pakistan? pls your country is more or less broke, like Nigeria, so which money will you use to fight this foreign war that doesnt hurt Pakistan?

I am using my brain.
Fighting for putin in a war between 2 sides who both have blood of Muslims on their hand, this isn’t a war for Muslims to fight in on either side. Maybe the exception of Muslims under occupation of brutal Russian regime in Syria or those occupied in Chechnya have a valid reason to fight.
A shaheed does not die for putin. Someone who does fighting for nationalism (Russia vs Ukraine) has died in vain.
If you care so much you can go on the front and fight Jihad Fi Putin.
Y’all wanna go die for putin while Kashmir is still under occupation, right next to you and probably easier.

Living in America but wanting Pakistani Muslims to be cannon fodder for putin?
What is you waiting for go fight Russian

Does we practice true Islam as our prophet preached us?

Its not our war dude

Its not our war dude
I don’t need to fight Russia cuz this isn’t a war for us. Islam is against fighting for nationalism. Fighting Russia for its brutalities against Muslims is allowed and mujahideen are fighting Russia for it.

Paksiatn should partner with the US and NATO to fight the Russians.

We have great influence in Central Asia and the soft under belly of Russia.

Turkiye and Pakistan can partner to defeat Russia in Ukraine, Black Sea, Caucuses, Caspian Sea and Central Asia.

Russia needs to be balkanized.

Just supplying ammunitions is not enough. Pakistan needs to fight the Russians by putting the boots on the ground.

Let's light up Chechnya again. Let's show the Russians again how guerilla warfare is fought.
Why should we care?

Let the Europeans go and kill themselves.

We Asians couldn't care less about them.

If
Lol go die for your Amir putin then
If you're not going to jihad against Russia then why insist other to do jihad against evil Russia

Islam has no double standard like you're preaching

You acting like LATE QAZI HUSSAIN AHMED that preached same thing go to jihad and fight evil USSR but his son was living in USA

but you couldnt even fight the US to not remove your leader and install its puppet as your new PM so how will fighting Russians help Pakistan? pls your country is more or less broke, like Nigeria, so which money will you use to fight this foreign war that doesnt hurt Pakistan?

Pakistan has trained soldiers. Funds and equipment will come from the US and the NATO.

If

If you're not going to jihad against Russia then why insist other to do jihad against evil Russia

Islam has no double standard like you're preaching

You acting like LATE QAZI HUSSAIN AHMED that preached same thing go to jihad and fight evil USSR but his son was living in USA

Much better than people who live the West and fight the West.

You are just embarrassing yourself now. Because you have no knowledge on the subject.

Goodbye!

Its not our war dude

Fools like him are a dime a dozen!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom