What's new

Opinionated - Attention All Unemployed Patwaris on PDF

This argument will not be enough to stop the frustrated public from the menace of inflation.

You know Sindh, Balochistan also exist?

Your posts are perfect example of worms that crawl in ur @.
So annoying.

What a pathetic attempt to justify taliban khan's failures and incompetence. The crisis in UK is due to the strike by truck drivers. Not by incompetence.

So, the crisis in the UK is because of a truck drivers strike, but The high price of crude in the world is the Prime Minters of Pakistan's incompetence? : smitten: the installation of an extremely expensive oil-fired furnace for electricity generation by PML_N and taking billions in commissions in Pakistan is PTI incompetence. Capacity payments and guaranteed profits, contracts signed by PML_N also PTI fault, creating billions of dollars worth of circular debt also PTI fault. Sugar and oil profits taken by PML_N and PPP every day are to help the ghareeb (poor) but higher price because of that is PTI's fault.

From the 1970s billions stolen by PMLN and PPP from the people of Pakistan and stashed away in overseas banks were to help the ghareeb (poor). Majority Manufacturing shut down because of heavy reliance on subsidized imports by PML_N and PTI not being able to fix all that and payback in less than 3 years is PTI incompetence.

Nawaz 3 times prime minister of Pakistan and his sons investing in England's economy while the Pakistan economy going towards bankruptcy was PTI fault...

Nawaz grandson getting married in England Most expensive hotel while wearing clothes designed by Indian designer costing well over 70 Lac is also to help the Ghareeb of Pakistan and PTI fault... Should I go on?

We are all outside working halal , hard and sending money home so useless , corrupt and brainless Patwaris like yourself can sit at home and use our foreign exchange to support your daddy in London.

do you ask the same question to your daddy sitting in London?
At least we didn’t steal from poor in Pakistan to support our haram aulad in London.

Zabaan deikho iss gande youthiye ki.

Bahhar se 2 dollar Kya bhej diye, Apne aap ko pata nahi samajhne lag gaey

I know overseas Pakistanis, I know how they bow and scrape for a living.

Sad

I voted for Mr Khan. You can check. Our mna mpa both are PTI ones. That was my point the driver shortage.

Eff patwaris. That's not how imagined our country under Imran khan. I voted for him sadly.

Your fancy words don't make you a genius. Typical youthia/patwari semi angrez response. Copied from some tv series or a movie 🍿🎥

Sir he was talking about the crisis in uk. The crisis is not due to some issue like fuel shortage or prices. The issue is the lack of drivers. BTW I voted for PTI. But I can see that there's hardly a difference between patwari or a youthia.
Majority in Pakistan are like you, all they care about is free and cheap stuff from govt. They think govt owe them every thing. If IK make fuel free, they will complain about something else. Average low IQ idiot doesn’t realize nothing is free and there is always someone pay the bill. Which in Pakistan case is mostly through loans.

Sad
Yae $2 hi ki waja sy, Pakistan oil, gas aur electric companies ky foreign bills pay ker Pata hy. Yae $2 na ho tu app apni 2 Rupee wali nokari per b na ja pao.

With the fresh injection, at least $5.8 billion has been thrown in the inter-bank market during the tenure of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government to maintain an artificial value of the rupee. SBP injects $1.2b to stabilise rupee | The Express Tribune - https://tribune.com.pk/story/2320228/sbp-injects-12b-to-stabilise-rupee
As I said I don’t have the time to educate yet another Patwari .

In today’s global market free floating exchange rate is a must. We cannot and must not artificially control our exchange rate. Ishaq blew $10 B at least in just trying to keep Rs at an artificial rate.

What is important is not the artificial value but rather country’s exports and production. So Afghanistan Rs bs USA dollar is more stronger than Pakistan or SriLanka , Nepal and Bhutan does too……. What does it prove if anything at all?

why is the Japanese Yen at 111to a dollar or why is South Korean won at 1145 to a dollar?

obviously all this is beyond your level of understanding so I again ask you to do some research and educate yourself.

Bangladesh is always compared to India and Pakistan …….
It must be a joke .
Every pandoo holds on to a dollar and GDP value which are both highly flawed way of measuring any country’s real economy.

How many vehicles are in Bangladesh ?

4 million

in Pakistan 26 million….

go figure who needs more oil.

length of highways/paved roads in Bangladesh : 100000 km approx

Pakistan 200000 approx….. Infact Pakistan is 21st in the list of most paved roads/highways in the world …..

And the list goes on with electricity production to steel production etc….

care to do some study?
Yes the inflation is extremely high and is at 9 percent currently.

I believe until two months ago India was sitting at 6.5-7 (MODI Math miracles) …..

heck even in Canada we have a record inflation this year…..
How the Fu…. IK is supposed to control this global economic phenomenon ???

Sad

Aapa aap to naraaz ho gayen……

Lately it seems there has been a surge of Patwaris polluting this otherwise a defence forum with their habitual propaganda ingenuity. Not sure if it's due to the Patwaris being unemployed as they can't get their hands into the cookie jar or maybe they have just discovered internet and a site to smear with their anti PTI campaign. While these Patwaris have adopted the role of some low paid Munshi Munim by opening daily threads on the Dollar rate and other market prices, they seem least concerned as how their beloved leader can afford to live in the heart of London with all kith and kin and how the chamchas surrounding him can afford to drive in high end luxury vehicles however they are at pain at the likes of fuel prices in Pakistan. Just to enlighten your bankrupt minds that even here in UK, there are fuel crisis, despite increase in prices, there are still fuel shortages forcing people to resort to violence. So save your energies to help create more excuses for your Calibri Queen , which she will need for her next appearance before the court.

Patwaris are brain dead people who feel extremely entitled. Hopeless beings that can't be unbred. Uneducated, pea sized brains but want top treatment for themselves.

What a pathetic attempt to justify taliban khan's failures and incompetence. The crisis in UK is due to the strike by truck drivers. Not by incompetence.
crisis and inflation in UK is due to nawaz sharif. Look what he has done to UK within 2-3 years

With the fresh injection, at least $5.8 billion has been thrown in the inter-bank market during the tenure of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government to maintain an artificial value of the rupee. SBP injects $1.2b to stabilise rupee | The Express Tribune - https://tribune.com.pk/story/2320228/sbp-injects-12b-to-stabilise-rupee

Where did that $5.8 billion come from, I would love to know the source of your claim? Over $500 million per day hard cash is being smuggled into Afghanistan, creating shortages of dollars in Pakistan...

Sad

Self confesses non-taxpayer is cursing the people who are actually contributing to the national economy now that's priceless!!!

Self confesses non-taxpayer is cursing the people ,....

why the F**** should we pay taxes when the rulers of this nation use offshore havens and avoid taxes

report me to fbr - by all means

----------

shaukat tareen, fin min of pakistan named in pandora papers

Shaukat Tarin, Moonis Elahi among over 700 Pakistanis named in ICIJ's Pandora Papers

Yae $2 hi ki waja sy, Pakistan oil, gas aur electric companies ky foreign bills pay ker Pata hy. Yae $2 na ho tu app apni 2 Rupee wali nokari per b na ja pao.

no idea what weed you are smoking -

i dont remember taking any money from you or any over seas pakistanis ,

maaf kar de bhai

why the F**** should we pay taxes when the rulers of this nation use offshore havens and avoid taxes

report me to fbr - by all means

----------

shaukat tareen, fin min of pakistan named in pandora papers

Shaukat Tarin, Moonis Elahi among over 700 Pakistanis named in ICIJ's Pandora Papers

no idea what weed you are smoking -

i dont remember taking any money from you or any over seas pakistanis ,

maaf kar de bhai
Having offshore companies are not corruption or illegal, but hiding them is illegal , if u are a political leader or government employees you must be accountable and declare it to the public

Having offshore companies are not corruption or illegal, but hiding them is illegal , if u are a political leader or government employees you must be accountable and declare it to the public

i dont believe even hiding them is illegal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom