What's new

Opinionated - Attention All Unemployed Patwaris on PDF

You are right about it, it's always selection (the only exception probably was the 1970 GE).. PMLN vote count 20,000 se shoru hota raha hai Punjab mein hamesha se until Nawaz decided to take the selection system head on to become the all-powerful Firaun he always wanted to become... But decades of holding power, esp. in Punjab, has enabled the Sharifs to orchestrate a massive patronage system that, by extending favours to the powerful and influential persons, not only allows the Sharifs to earn huge amounts of money but also protects them from accountability. As long as the influential beneficiaries of this corrupt system support Sharifs, they can get away with literally anything and win in elections any given day.
yes, that was the last honest election in my memory. thereafter, elder bhutto applied what he had learnt from E. Pakistan's mujib. I remember him hijacking passenger buses --using police and the special gang he raised later on-- to his rallies to make himself look popular.

subsequently showbaaz raised a similar gang which now seems to have melted away but rana druglord still has one

Last edited:
Patwaris or Village Officers are not unemployed. They are paid handsomely by the government and government officials don't care about rising petrol prices as most of them are allotted fuel.
Patwaris are grade 13-16 with no fuel payment they are paid nothing
Their 99% incomes comes from corruption which 99% of people in pakistan dont call corruption but rather halal rozee..

Kickbacks isnt corruption nor is "chai pani" or "bakshish"
You are right about it, it's always selection (the only exception probably was the 1970 GE).. PMLN vote count 20,000 se shoru hota raha hai Punjab mein hamesha se until Nawaz decided to take the selection system head on to become the all-powerful Firaun he always wanted to become... But decades of holding power, esp. in Punjab, has enabled the Sharifs to orchestrate a massive patronage system that, by extending favours to the powerful and influential persons, not only allows the Sharifs to earn huge amounts of money but also protects them from accountability. As long as the influential beneficiaries of this corrupt system support Sharifs, they can get away with literally anything and win in elections any given day.
I dont think so..its simply people behaviour..people accept and ignore vorrupt practices i have seen how vastly the country has become corrupt over the last 30 years especially since 2005-08 era

Our people have been always bailed out by arabs or americans so they never really had faced the consequences of corruption..

Chinese, bengalis have seen the consequences of hunger/corruption

Once the country bankrupts and middle class truely feels hunger and dispear they will know that this isnt a joke

Patwaris are grade 13-16 with no fuel payment they are paid nothing
Their 99% incomes comes from corruption which 99% of people in pakistan dont call corruption but rather halal rozee..

Kickbacks isnt corruption nor is "chai pani" or "bakshish"

So why are you not propagating that government is corrupt? It seems people from grade 16 above want to put the blame on people below.

These 13-16 couldn't gather enough power to get free fuel but can be blamed for the whole length and breadth of corruption spectrum in the country. How does 18th amendment come into play here?

Its like CEO of a company putting blame on receptionist for bankruptcy.

So why are you not propagating that government is corrupt? It seems people from grade 16 above want to put the blame on people below.

These 13-16 couldn't gather enough power to get free fuel but can be blamed for the whole length and breadth of corruption spectrum in the country. How does 18th amendment come into play here?

Its like CEO of a company putting blame on receptionist for bankruptcy.

I wonder if patwaris stop wiring the pimp money how will the creame of all kinds run their kitchens on govt salaries?

It's for the tehsildar the patwaris stay way below grade 16

Inappropriate Language
this windjammer is a paf kid - spoiled, arrogant , and a bully - typical of paf

i agree with you, the likes of him would turn rather turn this forum into an IK praising cult vs hearing the opposite debate

all these youthiya suporters of Immi are sitting in canada, uk , norway

check their locations

if pakistan is improving, wapis kyu nahi aate?

We are all outside working halal , hard and sending money home so useless , corrupt and brainless Patwaris like yourself can sit at home and use our foreign exchange to support your daddy in London.

do you ask the same question to your daddy sitting in London?
At least we didn’t steal from poor in Pakistan to support our haram aulad in London.

if pakistan is improving, wapis kyu nahi aate?
I don’t support any political party neither army to be In power, but I’m sharing this for fun coz I like teasing you as I know you since previous PDF as well as Pak wheels 😀

94D6DC85-1205-4CE5-84FA-5BA308353F97.jpeg

that is your opinion only, it is contrary to the facts. there are people here on PDF who have actually seen the system from the inside.
I have lived 95% of my life in pakistan
I have paid off police judges patwaris Peons in hospitals WAPDA gas , seen how teachers doctors police wapda and even grade 16 police gets kick backs..all in all completely acceotable practice

Compare this to any country including over neighbour india you will be surprised how corrupt pakistan has become

Denial doesnt change FACTs

True Slaves of Nawaz Sharif's family

Lord of Punjab , appointed by British Parliament , recently free to use the Money stashed in UK to reclaim his Lordship in Pakistan

Thoooo Thooo Lanat

Last edited:
I have lived 95% of my life in pakistan
I have paid off police judges patwaris Peons in hospitals WAPDA gas , seen how teachers doctors police wapda and even grade 16 police gets kick backs..all in all completely acceotable practice

Compare this to any country including over neighbour india you will be surprised how corrupt pakistan has become

Denial doesnt change FACTs
what denial? I'll never deny any of that. my post was about election fraud not about how much you paid to officials.

I don’t support any political party neither army to be In power, but I’m sharing this for fun coz I like teasing you as I know you since previous PDF as well as Pak wheels 😀

View attachment 781591

Patwaris can’t even get their simple facts straight …. 275000 ticket ???? Even ticket to Toronto is way less than that .

is he travelling business class ???

Iran and Saudia issue on oil needs to be resolved. USA is fulfilling its demands through local production so they now don't pay much attention to these issues

80% of the revenue generated in Pakistan by oil and gas is given as subsidy to Money losing S.O.E (State-owned enterprises) So retired gernails (Generals) and political appointees can continue to fleece the nation. If you arent willing to fix your own house don't blame the world. Iran and Saudi sell oil to the world, the higher the price, the more they make.

kesi respect? iss tarah to namazz hoti hai!
Means they apply in practical what they learnt from Islam - Good muslims :laugh:
Patwaris can’t even get their simple facts straight …. 275000 ticket ???? Even ticket to Toronto is way less than that .

is he travelling business class ???
You asked everything but the airlines he is taking:woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom