What's new

Opinionated - Attention All Unemployed Patwaris on PDF

1633124878511.png

It's not about Patwaris. Rising prices is not good for common people. Obviously elite can afford everything. I think about poor people as well. Discussion on rising fuel prices and dollar rates looks justified. Everyone knows that previous governments has destroyed this country. Patwaris also said many things against army which is not justified. Imran khan should focus on exports rather than Afghanistan. We should ask our friends if they can help us. Dysfunctional industries like Steel mill and PIA must generate revenue. Garment and Agriculture sector needs assistance. This government should focus on improving situation. people trusted this government so this government must improve situation.

What a pathetic attempt to justify taliban khan's failures and incompetence. The crisis in UK is due to the strike by truck drivers. Not by incompetence.

How ignorant you are, fuel costs are rising all over the world. Even oil producers are raising fuel costs. Here in UAE from the first October prices increased. Here is everything is quite and calm. Patwari only got the freedom in Pakistan, here they also ignore the prices hikes. Commodities prices are going up but everyone is calm and quiet.

What are patwaris ? I hear this being said on here regularly is it a derogatory term for a group

Patwaris be like our dear leader is living the good life in London. If Maryam and Shahbaz were in power, all of Pakistan would be moved to Avenfield Apartments and drive the Bentley that Shri Nawaj Modi travels in.

The crisis in UK is due to the strike by truck drivers. Not by incompetence.

You really have cow dung in your head. There is no strike by truck drivers in UK. It is due to HGV driver shortage in the UK ! :lol: ... By the way, all Patwaris are employed by the Big Fat Badly Aloo called Nawazo Sharif. :lol:

You really have cow dung in your head. There is no strike by truck drivers in UK. It is due to HGV driver shortage in the UK ! :lol: ... By the way, all Patwaris are employed by the Big Fat Badly Aloo called Nawazo Sharif. :lol:
I voted for Mr Khan. You can check. Our mna mpa both are PTI ones. That was my point the driver shortage.
How ignorant you are, fuel costs are rising all over the world. Even oil producers are raising fuel costs. Here in UAE from the first October prices increased. Here is everything is quite and calm. Patwari only got the freedom in Pakistan, here they also ignore the prices hikes. Commodities prices are going up but everyone is calm and quiet.
Eff patwaris. That's not how imagined our country under Imran khan. I voted for him sadly.
Least surprised by your idiotic comment for if you actually had a brain you would be a danger to yourself.
Keep taking the tablets.
Your fancy words don't make you a genius. Typical youthia/patwari semi angrez response. Copied from some tv series or a movie 🍿🎥
Here goes another Patwari
with one brain cell. Is there a strike in Canada ? Then why the fuel prices are up ???
I mean do you and patwaris like you ever use your brain to process thoughts before typing???

Now do some research as to why gas prices are up all over the world including UK……

you are mixing gas shortage with gas prices ….🤦‍♂️
Sir he was talking about the crisis in uk. The crisis is not due to some issue like fuel shortage or prices. The issue is the lack of drivers. BTW I voted for PTI. But I can see that there's hardly a difference between patwari or a youthia.

They are paid handsomely

This isnt true at all ! They are left hand to mouth by design to pimp out for the creame and and are used as punching bags to pacify the seasonal revolutionary fits of our burger class . Not even offcially allowed to sit on a chair .

PDF is becoming "Patwari Defense Forum". :lol:
I have tagged the mods on many new threads where maryam paid bots spreads propaganda with GEO and Jang news link of few lifafas journalists , surly these begairat patwaris polluting PDF with their pathetic mentality
I voted for Mr Khan. You can check. Our mna mpa both are PTI ones. That was my point the driver shortage.

Eff patwaris. That's not how imagined our country under Imran khan. I voted for him sadly.

Your fancy words don't make you a genius. Typical youthia/patwari semi angrez response. Copied from some tv series or a movie 🍿🎥

Sir he was talking about the crisis in uk. The crisis is not due to some issue like fuel shortage or prices. The issue is the lack of drivers. BTW I voted for PTI. But I can see that there's hardly a difference between patwari or a youthia.
Nam lia to aa gia Hinhinanay :rofl:
Itna bada pichwara ho gia ha Landon ma baithay :rofl:

Isn't using words like "Patwari" or "Youthia" against PDF rules?

Pakistan society is already deeply polarized along ethnic and religious/sectarian lines, and now political polarization too is on the rise.

Most of the people who support PMLN know well that Sharifs are corrupt but they have "Khaata hai tou lagata bhi hai" and "Incompetence does more damage than corruption" kind of mindset. They are beneficiaries of the corrupt system. It's the system that needs overhauling

We, for better or worse, are a democracy. PMLN has a strong support base regardless of their leadership's kartoots.
We need to learn to tolerate dissent and political differences

PMLN has a strong support base regardless of their leadership's kartoots.
only in corrupt police, judiciary, other bureaucracy, waderas.

awam are anybody's for a plate of biryani on any rally day. votes are manipulated on the day of polls. it is always predetermined as to who's gonna win.

it is not always the person for whom the awaam voted but the one's whose turn it is, also who paid the most for his ticket to the party leader

I

I can say it on oath that I hate PMLn from the core of my , my many threats against NS are here to confirm this, having said that now I hate you more because of your arrogance double standard and munafiqat , on the one hand you are asking patwaries not to open a pro PMLN thread meanwhile you are opening a thread to protect Imran Khan and acting like a PTI paid stooge, do you think this site is property of PTI ? and here no one can share truth impartially but only pro PTI thread can exist here, you are saying this because you are a elite members and have many privileges ,lay down your privileges and come as a normal member then I will tell you what the truth is i challenge you I will put your arrogance and double standards down to the earth with arguments based on truth, dictator yet claiming legal and righteous,
Read this what a renowned financial expert is saying and answer it or deny it with truth ,then open threads to praise Imran Khan ,if you have little integrity you should close this thread,

this windjammer is a paf kid - spoiled, arrogant , and a bully - typical of paf

i agree with you, the likes of him would turn rather turn this forum into an IK praising cult vs hearing the opposite debate
It's not about Patwaris. Rising prices is not good for common people. Obviously elite can afford everything. I think about poor people as well. Discussion on rising fuel prices and dollar rates looks justified. Everyone knows that previous governments has destroyed this country. Patwaris also said many things against army which is not justified. Imran khan should focus on exports rather than Afghanistan. We should ask our friends if they can help us. Dysfunctional industries like Steel mill and PIA must generate revenue. Garment and Agriculture sector needs assistance. This government should focus on improving situation. people trusted this government so this government must improve situation.

all these youthiya suporters of Immi are sitting in canada, uk , norway

check their locations

if pakistan is improving, wapis kyu nahi aate?

only in corrupt police, judiciary, other bureaucracy, waderas.

awam are anybody's for a plate of biryani on any rally day. votes are manipulated on the day of polls. it is always predetermined as to who's gonna win.

it is not always the person for whom the awaam voted but the one's whose turn it is, also who paid the most for his ticket to the party leader

You are right about it, it's always selection (the only exception probably was the 1970 GE).. PMLN vote count 20,000 se shoru hota raha hai Punjab mein hamesha se until Nawaz decided to take the selection system head on to become the all-powerful Firaun he always wanted to become... But decades of holding power, esp. in Punjab, has enabled the Sharifs to orchestrate a massive patronage system that, by extending favours to the powerful and influential persons, not only allows the Sharifs to earn huge amounts of money but also protects them from accountability. As long as the influential beneficiaries of this corrupt system support Sharifs, they can get away with literally anything and win in elections on any given day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom