What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Operation Zarb-e-Azb Update:

15 June 2014 (150 terrorists killed, 3 soldiers injured)

=> 140 terrorists ,mostly Uzbeks, were killed when PAF jets targeted 8 militant hideouts in Degan & Boya areas of Dattakhel Tehsil.
Source: ISPR

=> Three soldiers were injured in an IED explosion followed by firing by terrorists in Mir Ali Tehsil.
Sources: ISPR / Dawn

=> 7 fleeing terrorists were killed on the outskirts of Mir Ali while as In a separate sniper action by Special Service Group 3 terrorists were killed, while laying IEDs close to Miranshah. Source: ISPR

16 June 2014 (37 terrorists killed | 8 soldiers martyred, 4 others injured)

=> Airstrikes targeted six militant hideouts in Shawal area killing 27 terrorists. Source: AP

=> 6 soldiers embraced martyrdom while 3 were injured due to an IED explosion between Afghan border and Ghulam Khan Tehsil of NWA. Source: ISPR

=> In Mir Ali, 7 Terrorists were killed in exchange of fire when trying to flee from cordoned off area. 2 soldiers also embraced martyrdom. Sources: ISPR / Dawn

=> 3 terrorists were killed while fleeing from the cordoned off area in Miranshah. 1 soldier got injured in exchange of fire. Source: ISPR

17 June 2014 (25 terrorists killed)

=> Around Hasokhel area of Mir Ali, 6 Terrorist’s hideouts including a training camp and an IED making factory were destroyed in airstrikes by jet aircraft. 25 terrorists were killed. Source: ISPR

20130604_143500_5_zpse9275c9c.jpg

Credits of the image to member Panzer-kiel of another forum.

for a moment i thought they are wearing black masks.

O Mr right now many doctors and engineers are part of Taliban and most were in Jobs they left them to join TTP and same is going on in other parts of the world you can live in denial but reality will keep haunting you either governments will implement Islamic laws or it is going to become all out mess

Zarvan, You clearly seem to be a TTP supporter. why dont you also go fight with them eh ? :angry:

May my Pak Army brothers be safe and successful in their mission. Let us all Pure our land from this foreign terrorists and their supporters once an for all.
InshaAllah.

No offence to anyone, but I would strongly suggest that a picture on the previous page- if it is credible- be removed.

I mean why on earth would anyone publish the picture of an officer in the field who is the son of the man commanding a most critical national operation against terrorists. That just suggests all kinds of wrong to me.

Friends ,latest news and progress of operation.Did the PA complete the mission?
How much days will it take?

Extremist Mullah mentality , perhaps ?

If we were listening to this kind , Islamabad would have fallen to Taliban psychopaths a long time ago .

Please do not be so sure. The Taliban mentality is slowly seeping into the capital too, and in many other areas that would surprise you. Be forewarned.

Please do not be so sure. The Taliban mentality is slowly seeping into the capital too, and in many other areas that would surprise you. Be forewarned.

For that I am sure because we still have a few institutions left to control this menace and I believe that we can pull it off seeing the resolve of the armed forces and the Govt . The mentality is there surely in the federal territory - too many Afghans and Madarsas leading the charge with intelligence reports that students from Madarsas were found doing reconnaissance in advance of few terrorists attacks , the capability to capture the state of Pakistan isn't there because had it been there , you wouldn't have been talking to me .

For that I am sure because we still have a few institutions left to control this menace and I believe that we can pull it off . The mentality is there surely in the federal territory - too many Afghans and Madarsas leading the charge , the capability to capture the state of Pakistan isn't there because had it been there , you wouldn't have been talking to me .

Even those institutions that you are relying on are slowly being eroded by this corrosive influence. For how much longer will they stand remains to be seen, but the portents are not good.

why are you always looking to find prospects of "disaster" ?

Extremist Mullah mentality , perhaps ?

If we were listening to this kind , Islamabad would have fallen to Taliban psychopaths a long time ago . Reminds me of this , strangely . Never ever happy with anything !

10152401_1441601152750192_6593638444207160912_n.jpg

Even those institutions that you are relying on are slowly being eroded by this corrosive influence. For how much longer will they stand remains to be seen, but the portents are not good.

What portents aren't good ? I do not see the situation being that bad by any chance .

Basically, will ttp and the likes of them be able to form another base to breed and launch attack from after this opetation.
recall the meeting of Afghan security chief and Mullah Fazlullah. Afghan government is already offering shelter to TTP under the guise of humanitarian aid for the tribesmen which is a real farce as its unable or unwilling to look after its own Afghan population. I expect direct hostilities between Afghan forces and Pakistan forces.

Northern alliance will do whatever it can to make our job harder and fail our operation. although we have requested them to seal borders and deny the terrorists easy escape but they are doing the exact opposite. I suspect an eventual airstrikes within Afghanistan,.

whether or not there is some Indian element involved in any subversive activities of Northern alliance is debatable ... but since the NATO is absolutely fed up with karzai regime so Northern alliance is looking for other partners and donors to keep itself relevant.

the world is going to end.. the NY stock exchange will crash and my credit card wont work and I will miss the super bawl ... damn and there is no bear left in the fridge..

yup our end is near

recall the meeting of Afghan security chief and Mullah Fazlullah. Afghan government is already offering shelter to TTP under the guise of humanitarian aid for the tribesmen which is a real farce as its unable or unwilling to look after its own Afghan population. I expect direct hostilities between Afghan forces and Pakistan forces.

Northern alliance will do whatever it can to make our job harder and fail our operation. although we have requested them to seal borders and deny the terrorists easy escape but they are doing the exact opposite. I suspect an eventual airstrikes within Afghanistan,.

whether or not there is some Indian element involved in any subversive activities of Northern alliance is debatable ... but since the NATO is absolutely fed up with karzai regime so Northern alliance is looking for other partners and donors to keep itself relevant.

What better strategy than to divert resources towards the backside of Pakistan to give Kashmir some respite, from the Indian point of view. They would be working overtime to entice Pakistan to increase its engagements on the Western front.

What portents aren't good ? I do not see the situation being that bad by any chance .

The process of accepting extremist religious views is seeping into society far and wide. The consequences of that tipping point, which is not far way, when they reach majority will not be pretty.

the world is going to end.. the NY stock exchange will crash and my credit card wont work and I will miss the super bawl ... damn and there is no bear left in the fridge..
yup our end is near

I prefer to keep beer in the fridge, but you Sir are my hero if you stuff your refrigerator with a bear. :D

After years of unprovoked attacks and over 50,000 civilians and military men killed, the Pakistani nation had enough of this menace of terrorism that has plagued the nation for long. We have seen them reject terrorism in various recent polls. State Department Spokesperson Jen Psaki said, “This is a Government of Pakistan operation. We’ve long supported Pakistan efforts to extend their sovereignty and stability throughout the country.” We wish the Pakistani nation well and complete success in their quest for peace.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command

Back
Top Bottom