What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

@Oscar @Secur @Hyperion All going well, targeting them with proper boots on the ground and ground domination- as in a proper go ahead for sustained presence in the area for a significant time to allow for mopping up the usual hordes which melt off in to the badlands or just more airstrikes with a few concentrated raids?

What are your opinions so far? Oh and has Zarvi given you folks his generic warning of- OH THIS WILL LEAD TO EVEN A GREATER TTP EMERGING OUT OF THE ANGER WHICH THE GOVT. AND ARMY WILL GENERATE BY ATTACKING THE FAITHFUL?:p:

Spoken like a true PPPliyaa ! :angry:

Khan keh khilaaaf baaat key na aindaa tou......! :butcher:

Awab Alvi‏@DrAwab
The $1.1B released by US as part of Coalition Support Fund comes AFTER Carl Levin bill 4 days prior linking Funds with NWA op - ugh $-slaves

RT @SaleemFarrukh: Pakistan received $1.118 billion coalition support fund last night.

See: My views are correct. Amrikans can print another trillion if they want to. The only way to get rid of the domination is to build schools and innovate.

You CANNOT defend yourself with the gun jihad. And it is a different story of who supports Jihad and why. Maybe 100 years later the leaks point to CIA/Mossad/local elite etc.

Lets see , foreign slaves and aid are the keywords here , right ?

The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government continues its reliance on foreign assistance in its Annual Development Programme (ADP) for fiscal year 2014-15 as it has projected Rs39.75 billion as foreign assistance, which is 28 per cent of its 139.80 billion proposed ADP. The foreign assistance component mentioned in the white paper for the next fiscal includes Rs31.49 billion grant and Rs8.27 billion as loan. The provincial component in the proposed ADP is Rs100.05 billion, which is 71.5 per cent of the total ADP.

KPK Reliance on foreign assistance continues

Perhaps that's the reason IK doesn't like the operation. Once the house is in order, the cleanup funds will dry up.

Dude, there will be shit load of collateral damage....... however.......... the Army shall prevail..........

I reckon 2014 shall be Year of Hell for ordinary citizens of Pakistan, and there shall be hundreds of blasts, starting from day after......

Whatever happens, I think this will be our final stand against Wahabist terror, and we will come out victorious, provided the Army and political leadership doesn't display cowardice.

@Oscar @Secur @Hyperion All going well, targeting them with proper boots on the ground and ground domination- as in a proper go ahead for sustained presence in the area for a significant time to allow for mopping up the usual hordes which melt off in to the badlands or just more airstrikes with a few concentrated raids?

What are your opinions so far? Oh and has Zarvi given you folks his generic warning of- OH THIS WILL LEAD TO EVEN A GREATER TTP EMERGING OUT OF THE ANGER WHICH THE GOVT. AND ARMY WILL GENERATE BY ATTACKING THE FAITHFUL?:p:

Perhaps that's the reason IK doesn't like the operation. Once the house is in order, the cleanup funds will dry up.

Retweeted by Awab Alvi
Dr. Arif Alvi @ArifAlvi · 5h
Pakistan has not decided the op, I am sure. Carl Levin's congress bill 4 days ago linked aid 2 Pakistan with NWA op. Makes me suspicious

Dr. Arif Alvi @ArifAlvi · 5h
We support Pakistan army without any reservations but this decision by political government should have been discussed with parties.

I REALLY HOPE $$$ is not the cause behind this. I really hope that the army is serious this time.

Dude, there will be shit load of collateral damage....... however.......... the Army shall prevail..........

I reckon 2014 shall be Year of Hell for ordinary citizens of Pakistan, and there shall be hundreds of blasts, starting from day after......

Whatever happens, I think this will be our final stand against Wahabist terror, and we will come out victorious, provided the Army and political leadership doesn't display cowardice.

Could boris be arranged for certain people in the middle of all this chaos?

InshAllah. After 1 year, the suicide attacks will be almost non-existent. BUT if they get worse, who will be blamed? Maybe Nawaza will be a scapegoat of an incompetent military $$$ inspired military leadership.

Anyways, I truly hope this is not another $$$ operation.

Last edited:
Well, I'd have to ask Altaf Bhai for it...... unfortunately our local MQM mouth piece is busy fighting the PLMN gang! :D

Could boris be arranged for certain people in the middle of all this chaos?

I assure you it's not a fake op. This is our first and last attempt at redemption, specially the real mess makers, the Army itself. Whatever the case, "der aye, durust aye"........ God speed to our forces. May they slay all the Wahabi inspired fundos. Ameen!

InshAllah. After 1 year, the suicide attacks will be almost non-existent. BUT if they get worse, who will be blamed? Maybe the Nawaza will be a scapegoat of an incompetent military $$$ inspired military leadership.

Anyways, I truly hope this is not another $$$ operation.

Well, I'd have to ask Altaf Bhai for it...... unfortunately our local MQM mouth piece is busy fighting the PLMN gang! :D

Stop talking to the Enemy ! :angry:

The only thing I wish to hear coming out of @Dillinger 's mouths are not coherent analysis but rather squeals of pain & cries of mercy as you torture him by tickling his right foot with a very fluffy feather ! :smokin:

But on a serious note, this could get drawn into a war of attrition, is the TTP counting on the collateral damage to feed their ranks if they are able to safeguard their nucleus while throwing the grunts at the might of the PA and PAF and coming out on the other side of the operation (whenever it ends that is)? They must know that they can't stand and fight nor can they keep running if the PA decides to stay put in the areas vacated by the TTP in the face of the advance.

Think of it like this , every single weapon bar the nukes will be unleashed on the lawless tribal areas . The mood in the country is one of fighting till the last terrorist is dead . Our patience has limits , it seems and the capacity for self sabotage isn't boundless after all . The way I see it , it was the most logical outcome since the peace talks failed a long time ago , we had been simply wasting our money , time and energy keeping the patient on the ventilator even though he was already dead . The Karachi Airport attack was the boiling point , the political leadership understood that there's no point continuing to please the Mullahs .

Dude, the orders are: "no holds barred"...... this is the first time that EVERYONE is onboard....... if you want a hint to the end-game, then look no further than LTTE.

But on a serious note, this could get drawn into a war of attrition, is the TTP counting on the collateral damage to feed their ranks if they are able to safeguard their nucleus while throwing the grunts at the might of the PA and PAF? They must know that they can't stand and fight nor can they keep running if the PA decides to stay put in the areas vacated by the TTP in the face of the advance.

I assure you it's not a fake op. This is our first and last attempt at redemption, specially the real mess makers, the Army itself. Whatever the case, "der aye, durust aye"........ God speed to our forces. May they slay all the Wahabi inspired fundos. Ameen!

Well it will be a good day for Pakistan when the ruling elite and the establishment does something for Pakistan and not for $$$ (especially the pat 14 years scam track record).

The best day for Pakistan will be when the chor jernails will be punished. Truly punished.

Pakistan is a great country just like ALL THE COUNTRIES ON THIS PLANET. All we need is to get rid of corruption, educate the masses and focus on innovation.

If all the countries including Israel/Saudi Arabia collaborate...We would have been in the outer space years ago.

Let's stop this madness and truly become united.

$$$ don't come free. There is always an objective behind.

Why should it come free first of all ? Why should anyone simply give you their money whilst expecting nothing in return ? Why cant you be self-dependent so to not need it at all ? :azn:

You still believe in Unicorns and Fairies..... good for you! :D

Well it will be a good day for Pakistan when the ruling elite and the establishment does something for Pakistan and not for $$$ (especially the pat 14 years scam track record).

The best day for Pakistan will be when the chor jernails will be punished. Truly punished.

Pakistan is a great country just like ALL THE COUNTRIES ON THIS PLANET. All we need is to get rid of corruption, educate the masses and focus on innovation.

If all the countries including Israel/Saudi Arabia collaborate...We would have been in the outer space years ago.

Let's stop this madness and truly become united.

Back
Top Bottom