What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Yar he said PAF did strikes against Fazlullah and some other leaders...intel is now assessing the veracity of those claims that he was indeed there.
this must have been done after getting some solid intelligence about the hideout - as I have authentic info that everyhide that we knew about, was strike right in the beginning, and these targets were verified from multiple sources ---
we did not want to carryout a strike over civilians, plus each bomb costs hell allot ----
lets see what comes out -- hope we killed the mofo, but i have my doubts

this must have been done after getting some solid intelligence about the hideout - as I have authentic info that everyhide that we knew about, was strike right in the beginning, and these targets were verified from multiple sources ---
we did not want to carryout a strike over civilians, plus each bomb costs hell allot ----
lets see what comes out -- hope we killed the mofo, but i have my doubts

These Fazlullah type have strong survivability skills. Roaches really. Lets hope though, fingers crossed.

These Fazlullah type have strong survivability skills. Roaches really. Lets hope though, fingers crossed.
#mullahradio when most of them ran back into their rat holes in Afghanistan - i don't see the point of him - the Ameer coming back - but as they have said he was with Gul Bahadur - who had been replaced by new leader recently - just few days ago - that is what ringing bells in my ears --- lets wait and watch

#mullahradio when most of them ran back into their rat holes in Afghanistan - i don't see the point of him - the Ameer coming back - but as they have said he was with Gul Bahadur - who had been replaced by new leader recently - just few days ago - that is what ringing bells in my ears --- lets wait and watch

Hopefully something pleasant.

:-)

Gunship helicopters pound militant hideouts in North Waziristan, 30 terrorists dead. - ISPR

August 19,3:22pm

Thirty militants have been killed in shelling by gunship helicopters in North Waziristan, Express News reported quoting the ISPR.

Further, nine vehicles and several motorcycles of militants were also destroyed during the shelling.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

August 19, 11:18am

Eighteen terrorists have been killed in air strikes in Khyber Agency, North Waziristan, Express News reported quoting ISPR.

Further, seven militant hideouts were also destroyed.

We're into 700 territory with the number of vermins killed since the operation started. ~670 by PA and ~70 by by drones. Still hoping to reach 1500 or so, down from my initial hope of 2000.

RR_25.png

Mujjahideen yesterday, Taliban today.

RR_26.jpg

Haqqanis at the white-house.

View attachment 44481
Mujjahideen yesterday, Taliban today.

View attachment 44482
Haqqanis at the white-house.

Well all the countries are always looking for their own interest. When america wanted to topple the soviets they befriended Haqqanis and the so called mujahideens and then when they knew that there task was done they attacked afghanistan to eliminate the threat and well it back fired.
InshAllah there wont be any of those scums left after zarb-e-azb

We're into 700 territory with the number of vermins killed since the operation started. ~670 by PA and ~70 by by drones. Still hoping to reach 1500 or so, down from my initial hope of 2000.
inshallah

Terrorism will not end until we do operation on illegal Afghans living in the country who have links with Taliban in Afghanistan.
exactly SIr i mean they are mostly involved in target killings and well kidnapping and in my opinion the border to afghanistan should be sealed to stop the illegal movement of people as well as taliban.

Back
Top Bottom