What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb: Indian currency recovered from Miranshah

similar like your whole nation believe that Pakistani terrorist bring their ID cards with them in Mumbai attack " mai karun tu salaa Character dheela hai ? ":omghaha:

Forget ID card.... We had a living proof with us..... But right now he is resting......Well I do not want to derail the thread so let us keep that topic to another thread....

Really a treat to read Indians comments on this issue. How hard they are trying to defend and in the process throwing all kind of accusations on Pakistan (the suffering party)

Few points here:
1. What if some Pakistani currency was found from a Kashmiri house in IoK? What will Indians be saying then?
2. TTP was supporting a militia of about 10-15K terrorists. All paid starting from PKR 20000 onward. The other expenses like boarding, lodging training required a huge sum of money. (Hint: Dozens or so Indian consulates all along Af-Pak border)
3. TTP used to pay terrorists at different rate for killing FC man, Army soldier, officer and above. Last i heard PKR 500000 for killing a Major.
4. A normal suicide attack was estimated to cost between 1500000 to 2000000 PKR, while major suicide attacks cost in many millions.
5. I heard my friend elder brother (a Colonel) that once they found US$ 20000 from a killed TTP commander jacket.

So it is not surprising at all, and from this recovery alone we can guess, how much TTP top leadership has taken with them while fleeing operation.

Forget ID card.... We had a living proof with us..... But right now he is resting......Well I do not want to derail the thread so let us keep that topic to another thread....

lolz dont talk about a living prove dude .. we host your sweet sarbajeet for long time ... but his fate ends with burning here and in hell as well .. anyway you talk about the prove so i reply ..
lets go back to topic

Come on bro.

Our soldiers are killing the TTP.

Since 2002, there has been war between Pak army and Muj.

Please update your data and not go by typical disinformation spread by vested media.

bhai... look in what context i said that... your countryman was saying that bengalis were the terrorists.. infact the opposite was true.

so you were the guys behind her assassination.. just like we are behind Taliban..who have killed so many pakistanis ?

pankaj bro

let it be. This is not the thread to bring back India-Pakistan $hit shoveling.

thank you

You think Indira Gandhi death had nothing to do with Pakistan :laughcry:
bro

let it be. This is not the thread to bring back India-Pakistan $hit shoveling.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom