What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

I also don't get why this forum allows indians on here, maybe becoz of the ad revenues?

This is something you should be taking over to GHQ, sir.

However, can you please prove your points?
To be clear, the modding team sticks to reports. If we've a report whether it's anyone who's doing it. We'll just look at your text and stick to the report. If you feel this is going on, revise the rules and please help us by reporting it.

If you've something else you'd want to say, please be clear. I'm willing to listen.

Thanks!

you are arguing with and wasting time on a janitor who has delusions of being equal to or better than a Pakistani Air Chief Marshal and once even bragged about being equivalent of Imam Khomeini. then once claimed to be an advisor to Gen. Kiani
no, "we" do not, "we" give him 70 + positive ratings. "we" only ban those injuns who make bharatis look bad. "we" also ban those poor souls (like me) who defend personalities like Imam Jaafar, Imam Abu Hanifa et. al (saviors of Islam/Moslems) against charges of creating sects (from retards who learnt their Islamic history from the youtube videos of illiterates like Naik and pedo infiltrators like Estez, Philips , Green and so on.

anyhoo see how many insults you can spot in the post linked here : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...-asian-development-bank.660392/#post-12212611

Joined the Klan recently, bro or a long time member?
If the blessing is in cash, maybe, otherwise it seems like big price to pay to be infested with rats and monkeys.

You'd much rather that we don't talk to the one country that impacts the region so much to be out of here? What would that achieve?
I also don't get why this forum allows indians on here, maybe becoz of the ad revenues?

That's the aim, perhaps, so that they may cry foul. The user may be in some other frame of reference but I've seen this tactic quite a bit done here.
I have red the vulgar post..and no -ve given to it is even a bigger suprise! But whatever..

Believe me. Some Pakistanis are worse than Indians.
Specially those zee TV GCSE generation

I know what you mean. From my own personal experience, some of the most arrogant people I've met are from the subcontinent. But they still don't beat the Iranians in terms of superiority complex and arrogance, closely followed by the Arabs. Sure sure...I'm generalising and being racist, but only stating what I'm sure other people already know and have experienced.

there are dozons of them if not 100s. but having said that I do not want them deleted (which only sanitizes the scum) I'd rather keep them wit mod note of what is not acceptable
There are certain Indians who have earned a little respect by practicing hypocrisy. From the inside, they are like the rest of the ones who are found on Bharti forums. The user you have pointed out is one such bharti.
I have red the vulgar post..and no -ve given to it is even a bigger suprise! But whatever..
I wanted to, but then negative ratings hide the posts. I want those members who respect him to read that post without skipping it.

Ma’am,

I have this theory or let’s say it is a fact. IAF since a decade has been sitting cool, happily, thinking that they have MKIs and now they are the best, nothing more, while PAF has actively sought modern warfare techniques and result was the successful EW and Jamming of indian radars and control centres thus leaving their flying aircrafts vulnerable.

So, Now that IAF has understood what they were lacking and PAF was having, they will try best with all the money and support to procure such equipments and get them working in a matter of 3-4 years.

So here is the pattern, PAF always one step ahead,
IAF has MKI, PAF quietly laid bets on EW while having inferior (to some extent) aircrafts, Thus FEB27. So now IAF will lay bets on EW as well for future.

So going by this pattern, how can PAF further itself in the game, taking one more step ahead ?
Can that be done by simply upping the EW game, does EW itself has its superior or inferior thing ? Like we have 3rd Gen computers then 4th gen, Are there any generations for EW warfare ?
Or could that be achieved by adding complexity?

Or totally something other than EW, Like stealth is one example. What more could be ?

The biggest difference between the IAF and PAF is in how each train. A PAF pilots gains more valuable combat relevant experience from a training sortie than his or her compatriot in the IAF.

India has an advantage in that it has greater territorial depth. In Pakistan's case it is both an advantage and a disadvantage, the disadvantage is that it puts your supporting platforms (slow movers) with in range of the Meteor. The advantage is that it can optimize its assets and focus its defensive efforts more effectively than India.

There are two approaches:
1- You force the Indian launching platform deeper inside India using a LO platform or long range AAMs like PL-15 and AIM-120 D
2- You develop and deploy better counter measures (decoys and jammers)

The PAF will continue to build capability and counter tactics in response to evolving threats. For now, AIM-120 Ds and PL-15's are low hanging fruits. Defensive counter measures is also easy enough does not require massive investments. EW on the other hand is a constantly evolving field and requires significant investment.

There are certain Indians who have earned a little respect by practicing hypocrisy. From the inside, they are like the rest of the ones who are found on Bharti forums. The user you have pointed out is one such bharti.

Natha Singh and Prem Singh
One and the same thing
:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom