What's new

Operation Swift Retort by Alan Warnes

Nahi sir Female ho to alag bartao rakhna parta hai. You can't talk aggressively to them even if they abuse you. Its our culture

Mei to bacha hun apke saamne (age wise) to jee kaisa

Agree. You are right.

As for Shah Jee, I have great respect for the descendents of our prophet (PBUH).

The biggest difference between the IAF and PAF is in how each train. A PAF pilots gains more valuable combat relevant experience from a training sortie than his or her compatriot in the IAF.

Madam - Would you give any examples (or) similar to substantiate this statement?
Actually, I see that @Oscar's [I think he has some background in PAF] posts has more respect for IAF than your posts [I am referring to @Oscar's old posts]. I think you must be knowing something more than @Oscar.

There are very few knowledgeable people in this forum. Please give examples to substantiate your statements. Without any example, it is difficult for Indians to accept these statements.

My intention is not to troll....but all the statements saying "PAF is better trained/capable/able than IAF" at any given time are sort of disturbing to me. Similar reasons are given just before previous wars [please read Henry Kissinger's book about his discussions with Pak leadership]. PAF definitely has great and not so great pilots similar to IAF.

The PAF will continue to build capability and counter tactics in response to evolving threats. For now, AIM-120 Ds and PL-15's are low hanging fruits.

Is USA going to release AIM-120Ds?

Last edited:
Madam - Would you give any examples (or) similar to substantiate this statement?
Actually, I see that @Oscar's [I think he has some background in PAF] posts has more respect for IAF than your posts [I am referring to @Oscar's old posts]. I think you must be knowing something more than @Oscar.

There are very few knowledgeable people in this forum. Please give examples to substantiate your statements. Without any example, it is difficult for Indians to accept these statements.

My intention is not to troll....but all the statements saying "PAF is better trained/capable/able than IAF" at any given time are sort of disturbing to me. Similar reasons are given just before previous wars [please read Henry Kissinger's book about his discussions with Pak leadership]. PAF definitely has great and not so great pilots similar to IAF.

Is USA going to release AIM-120Ds?

@Oscar is now @Socra I think?

Kinda tired of answering your questions so I will pose a few of my own.

1. Did the Russians sell the IAF a SU-30 MKI simulator?
2. Did the Russians sell the IAF any captive carry missiles or munitions?
3. Did the Russians sell the IAF any test rounds?
4. How many IAF Su-30 MKI pilots fire live missiles/munitions?
5. What do Su-30 pilots do while on training sorties? What is logged when they return?

Back
Top Bottom