What's new

Operation Rah-e-Nijat (South Waziristan)

Stinger can hit its target at approx 11,000 ft even the latest Stinger-RMP Block II, also known as Advanced Stinger has an effective range of about 8000 m (26000 ft). Now that is still not enough to hit the US drones flying at 30,000 ft.
COD MW2 is only a game where one person defeats armies on his own.

You should've saw my score, I was like 40 kills to 1 death. And the death was because I called in a tactical nuke which ended the game.

Now that's what I call a MARTYR. :cheesy::victory:

I have been contributing to this forum for almost two months now. During this i time i have fought with the sheer arrogance of the moderators and admins of this forum.

The final straw was when they closed my welcome thread, as some of my friends were posting there.

I asked them for a reason and the reply was and i quote " i shall consider myself lucky that it was allowed for that long..."

No I don't consider myself lucky at all, they shall consider themselves lucky that people, like myself, waste their time by posting on this web page.

As far as i am concern if my welcome thread is not good enough to be here then they don't deserve to have my other contributions to this forum either.

Hence i am withdrawing all my posts from this forum.

Last edited:

GTA Liberty City has been out ever since PS3 was released a couple years back. And I still love that game even today. Especially online deathmatch :sniper:

but COD is also great. I have COD world at war. Great game, love the older WWII weapons

GTA Liberty City has been out ever since PS3 was released a couple years back. And I still love that game even today. Especially online deathmatch :sniper:

but COD is also great. I have COD world at war. Great game, love the older WWII weapons

GTA is certainly a great game but i've never done any missions in that game instead used cheats to get weapons. Went on a massacre on the streets :sniper: and drove around in cool cars smashing pedestrians :rofl:

I liked COD MW1 better then world at war, i'm yet to play MW2 but i've heard it's off the hook maybe freekin will be able to tell more as she has been shooting alot of UAVs with stingers.
Btw why are we discussing PS3 games on a thread called
Operation Rah-e-Nijat:lol:
:cheers:

Guys keep it to the topic, don't bring in PS3 or else you guys would be responsible for the expenses when i buy PS3 for myself.

:)

Acknowledgement: Air/Cdre (R) Sajad Haider & Air/Cdre(R). Kaiser Tufail

two proud and fine PAF pilots and officers!

"Anyway... i gave you few hints earlier which you didnt pick so i have left that at that, i am not very comfortable talking about them anyway specially on this forum..."

Contact me via P.M. if you wish and I'll provide my e-mail and you may elaborate. I found your hints obtuse and very indiscernable. Perhaps you can carefully expand on them at your leisure that I might better understand you concerns and be able to offer an intelligible reply.

Thanks.:usflag:

taimikhan rora, if my nephew keeps it up, i might hand you over his psp. Little bugger spends more time on that thing than his studies! Back on topic, it appears Mr Hekimulla Mehsud MAY HAVE been struck by hellfire missile. Waiting for confirmation.

Save it for your wife.
Nah nah!

So now you dont have an answer and you start with cheesy and bogus duscussion.

And yes, you got it wrong again, i dont use that word for my wife, i rather like something more romantic and fanciful ;)

What part of "...demonstrating..." didn't you understand?

Ok, so people are still in doubts?!

So you still think we are not doing enough? Or may be you want to start the same 'ol debate of 'do more' Vs 'we have done enough'?

Why dont you understand that until you eat, you cant shyt! Until you water, the plant cant grow.

How odd can it become; when you dont provide us with the resources and still SHAMELESSLY ask (read order) us to do what and how you like it to be done!

Go, take this 'energy' to Yemen, it wont work here!

^^^and the 'p*****g contest continues! how abt moving back to op rah-e-nijat for a while!:pakistan::cheers::usflag:

"Anyway... i gave you few hints earlier which you didnt pick so i have left that at that, i am not very comfortable talking about them anyway specially on this forum..."

Contact me via P.M. if you wish and I'll provide my e-mail and you may elaborate. I found your hints obtuse and very indiscernable. Perhaps you can carefully expand on them at your leisure that I might better understand you concerns and be able to offer an intelligible reply.

careful!:cheers:

xeric they already are taking it to Yemen.

with regards to war on terrorism, Yemen is where we were in 2001

(ground realities are much different, but the diplomacy with amreeka was very similar)

Back
Top Bottom