What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

Dude. You shouldn't make fun of down syndrome. They are people

agent orange must have done serious brain damage to some chinese guys on the forum :D

Typical Turks behavior, dirty language for personal attack, this is only thing you are good at.

so frustrated because whole world sees through your lies and condemns your illegal despicable invasion?

Typical Turks behavior, dirty language for personal attack, this is only thing you are good at.

so frustrated because whole world sees through your lies and condemns your illegal despicable invasion?
Stop polluting the Thread, i want to see progress of the operation not your cry 24/7.

Stop polluting the Thread, i want to see progress of the operation not your cry 24/7.
So much people in this threat talking abt politic

By the way in this ops
Why tsk use m60? Not the leo2A4?

Likely turk adapt from mistake in al bab

The M60 are upgraded and just as capable, Leo have no edge over M60 for this purpose.

Are you sure? I prefer leo2a4 than that american tank

Just look leo Revo kwkwkkw

Maybe m60 cheaper to use
Sorry if it is offense

So much people in this threat talking abt politic

By the way in this ops
Why tsk use m60? Not the leo2A4?

Likely turk adapt from mistake in al bab
M60T and Leo A4 are more or less equal. M60T even slightly better: it has better thermals, commander can fire a machine gun without taking his head out, turret side is covered by ERA.

If you are against turkey then I am with turkey. I don't know the feud between Kurds and turkey but whoever is supported by Israelis I am against those.

Well you are in trouble , cause i don't support either side. So i Guess you would just have to decide that for yourself.

I understand that the Kurds - Turkey conflict , is a long 40 years old complicated dispute .To divide this conflict to good guys and bad guys is shallow. Specially since both sides have done things that called for UN condemnation on human rights violations.

Kurdish people - number 35-40 millions.

I do not see this move by Erduagn against 1.5 millions Kurds, in this part of Syria , as solving the issues he has with the Kurds.

Nor do i think such matters can be resolved by force.

~

Last edited:
M60T and Leo A4 are more or less equal. M60T even slightly better: it has better thermals, commander can fire a machine gun without taking his head out, turret side is covered by ERA.
The main reason is the new modernization package, which includes laser warning system, an active protection system, 12.7 stabilized remote control turret and additional telescopic e/o mast. If you search with " M60T Fırat " you can find detailed information.

EGnvhTuX0AEOk3Y

Adsız-1.png

Bro, when you look from above, here's how it looks:

Armed UCAVs and ISTAR UAVs are start to create huge results on the conflict fields. Old asymmetric warfare strategies are gradually losing their sudden attack advantage and surprise factor.

Another example :

The main reason is the new modernization package, which includes laser warning system, an active protection system, 12.7 stabilized remote control turret and additional telescopic e/o mast. If you search with " M60T Fırat " you can find detailed information.

EGnvhTuX0AEOk3Y

Adsız-1.png

Another example :

I'll never drive a white van again.

Well you are in trouble , cause i don't support either side. So i Guess you would just have to decide that for yourself.

I understand that the Kurds - Turkey conflict , is a long 40 years old complicated dispute .To divide this conflict to good guys and bad guys is shallow. Specially since both sides have done things that called for UN condemnation on human rights violations.

Kurdish people - number 35-40 millions.

I do not see this move by Erduagn against 1.5 millions Kurds, in this part of Syria , as solving the issues he has with the Kurds.

Nor do i think such matters can be resolved by force.

~

It can be resolved by brute force. Turkey will terminate as many PKK terrorists as needed. Kurds who don't identify themselves as PKK terorrists have nothing to worry about. Turks have nothing against ordinary Kurds who don't seek independence and don't resort to terrorism.

is there a thread on the military aspects of this operation???

would love to read on actual military progress... which villge was taken, how far the turks have gone, what they are bombing etc etc....

ive looked and cannot find such a thread.

would love to read on actual military progress... which villge was taken, how far the turks have gone, what they are bombing etc etc....

There are reports of Turkish armed forces taking over areas and villages.

Families in Turkey’s border towns have been in mourning since YPG/PKK rocket attacks killed at least 17 civilians, including several children.

EGsZgedWkAATvMb

Back
Top Bottom