What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

If there are terrorists in your home and they come everynight to kill me for the past 40 years and you do nothing and welcome them home and then some of the terrorists in your home want to go and try to kill my brother who is your homemate and I have the power to stop this.... well I will not just watch. One thing is not sure. You cant do nothing or dont want to do anything. In both cases I will act. This is to be sure. Thats my POV I hope Erdogan see the things like me.

You mean the PKK? This isn't about the PKK. If it was about the PKK itself then the focus would not be Silopi or regions south from it, it would be Qandil and south-eastern regions from there controlled by the PUK where the PKK/PJAK has free roam.

This is about area's currently held by IS which are about to be taken by the ISF. Now you might say Sinjar but.. that's more tied to the YPG, most of your southern border is YPG held for that case. Which is a bigger problem and partially an outcome of Erdogan's policies yet he seems to continue the same stupidity of fueling the rebel-gov conflict in Syria which strengthens Kurds and makes America arm them even more. Who pays? Ur troops pay with blood, Erdogan just shouts like a monkey.

Last edited:
So you're saying, that if I kick your door in and enter your house in a hostile manner with arms without your approval, you will be the aggressor by declaring war on me/disapproving my presence in your home?

Actually no, Turkey(Dictator Erdogan better to say) is the aggressor here being a bully towards a country wielding a currently weak military and preoccupied with IS operations. If i'm stronger than you physically I could bully you as well in such a situation.

So at least use the correct terms, Iraq doesn't want war as Abadi has said, but he won't have a choice in a certain situation.
You invited me into your home,we have bases in Iraq to train Iraqi military for so many years,why didnt you say something before?
So,who is the trying to bully here?

You invited me into your home,we have bases in Iraq to train Iraqi military for so many years,why didnt you say something before?
So,who is the trying to bully here?

I'm not aware of Turkey training ISF forces, can you show me where/what etc, or if they trained them in the past. I know this has been requested by the gov but Turkey has not done so, they formed & trained forces in the north but those aren't tied to ISF chain of command. According to Abadi's speech, he requested for Turkey to train Iraq's police but they didn't.

Iraq aside.

Erdogan's foreign policy resulted in the PKK becoming stronger then it ever was, one might say that Erdogan's policies contribute to Turkey's influence in some ways which might be true. But at the same time he generated and fueled your problems, certain problems such as the PKK which result in more bloodshed. Nationalists on PDF can say what they want from their keyboard but certain troops are already paying a heavier price of casualties which won't end anytime soon. If they take Raqqa it'll strengthen the PKK even more. Iraq already imports a lot from Turkey (even when excluding the Kurdish region), is he willing to ruin that? He's dragging many things to shit lately, for Turkey that is.

You mean the PKK? This isn't about the PKK. If it was about the PKK itself then the focus would not be Silopi or regions south from it, it would be Qandil and south-eastern regions from there controlled by the PUK where the PKK/PJAK has free roam.

This is about area's currently held by IS which are about to be taken by the ISF. Now you might say Sinjar but.. that's more tied to the YPG, most of your southern border is YPG held for that case. Which is a bigger problem and partially an outcome of Erdogan's policies yet he seems to continue the same stupidity of fueling the rebel-gov conflict in Syria which strengthens Kurds and makes America arm them even more. Who pays? Ur troops pay with blood, Erdogan just shouts like a monkey.
Look PKK, YPG, PJAK are all the same organization but different wings. It is known that the PKK leaders are not in Kandil and I think that there is a bigger chance to find them in Sinjar. Now the turkish government is using the chaos to conduct this actions. You know that in environment like that everything in this aspect is more easy. It looks like turkish government started the war against terrorism and not against only the terrorists and if the things continue like this it is natural to conduct large scale operation in Northern Iraq. This is for the PKK now your problem- possible turkish invasion in Iraq. This possible action if it is taken will be taken in the same chaos environment. If your governments trough the time were enough smart now we were not going to be in this situation. I can tell you that there was a chance this possible action to be taken many years ago but this was turkish government fault. If you were in the same situation you would do the same thing. Turkey is rising? Its power is big? There is a chance to take back some lands who are rich and were rulled by our ancestors in a country that is full of chaos and nobody knows who is realy controlling the country? Lead the way! That is the situation we are facing today without masks polite speeches and kindness. Action like this can be taken in Syria ofcource with coordination with Russia. Im sorry. Just interests.

Last edited:
Very interesting video for whom preparing war.
Wire guided missiles are used because they are cost effective. I was amazed when I saw that even Ukraine could effort using almost 10 missiles in 10 minutes.

Lol, that's not fools that's protecting your airspace from unauthorized aircraft flying overhead to disrupt/oppose operations against IS, perhaps providing intel to IS.

It's unfortunate that the dictator in Turkey only knows force, if some HQ-9 were active he wouldn't violate the airspace, another option is to abide by laws.

Lol, that's not fools that's protecting your airspace from unauthorized aircraft flying overhead to disrupt/oppose operations against IS, perhaps providing intel to IS.

It's unfortunate that the dictator in Turkey only knows force, if some HQ-9 were active he wouldn't violate the airspace, another option is to abide by laws.

Providing intel to IS? Why? How much are you being paid to say this?

Prove it gasbag!

I said perhaps

This firing on the aircraft s a rumor not news, seems false. either way, you wanna fly above it, go fly then, it doesn't solve anything.

dude Turkey supporting IS theory is so 2014^^

Turkey is there to stop a massacre since the ones who are gonna take that city is the Shia version of ISIS.

Good news let them tell erdo you are no one and we will kick your asss.

reaction of Turkish users to your post

696.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Providing intel to IS? Why? How much are you being paid to say this?

man you guys are talking with ppl who are like IS.. one groub has the color x the other groub the color y this is the difference.. maybe you all will learn it one day .. no communication is possible with them .. in my opinoin you can talk with IS and it would be more possible to reach them than one of those above..

Back
Top Bottom