What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

Good job fighting ISIS, no one's complaining about that. But you need to know when to give other nations some credit as well, no one is putting up a bigger fight against ISIS in Syria other than Turkey.

And no you haven't beaten ISIS, here is some footage of ISIS SVBIED's whiping out Iraqi armor and troops.

I am not posting this to promote ISIS propaganda, only to show that you are not victorious yet, you guys want to talk about 2-3 Turkish tanks being destroyed by ATGM's, well you can find a lot more of the Iraqi version lol.

Turkey lost around ~10 tanks in Syria, yesterday IS posted a video of 2 tanks being hit making the number higher of damaged or destroyed tanks. Of course Iraq lost more given that Iraq is involved in bigger battles with IS in larger towns, in more towns for a longer period of time. Mosul OP is far bigger and more complex than the towns taken during euphrates shield.

I have to correct your info on about every post you make even when it comes to to the TAF/Euphrates shield OP. You can disagree with me all you want but at least use correct info.

Turkey lost around ~10 tanks in Syria, yesterday IS posted a video of 2 tanks being hit making the number higher of damaged or destroyed tanks. Of course Iraq lost more given that Iraq is involved in bigger battles with IS in larger towns, in more towns for a longer period of time. Mosul OP is far bigger and more complex than the towns taken during euphrates shield.

I have to correct your info on about every post you make even when it comes to to the TAF/Euphrates shield OP. You can disagree with me all you want but at least use correct info.

Most correct info is the fact that you guys cannot harm Turkey even though you are here making stupid statements like that.

Gentlemen, ther is no reason for you to feed this troll. the operation.
Good job fighting ISIS, no one's complaining about that. But you need to know when to give other nations some credit as well, no one is putting up a bigger fight against ISIS in Syria other than Turkey.

And no you haven't beaten ISIS, here is some footage of ISIS SVBIED's whiping out Iraqi armor and troops.

I am not posting this to promote ISIS propaganda, only to show that you are not victorious yet, you guys want to talk about 2-3 Turkish tanks being destroyed by ATGM's, well you can find a lot more of the Iraqi version lol.

stupid iraqi is lecturing about war, as you can see ther mighty army is running away and not fighting like they did before. They entered the city and thought they are victorious.

Operation started about 2 months ago. So roughly 60 KIA on average per day, if the news is accurate. Damn...
If i'm not wrong, Iraqi army has done way more than the peshmerga, so peshmerga's losses are ratio wise worse. Barzani's peshmerga seems to be an absolute paper tiger.

Those numbers of casualties sound unrealistic, if that was true there the whole unit operating in Mosul city would've been wiped out already.

--
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...480619629572&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.71906c20d56e

IS has unleashed over 600 car bombs in Mosul so far against the ISF. Note that these are mostly armored VBIED's which are hard to spot and destroy in the urban environment as they pop up out of nowhere.

Meanwhile ISOF/IA keep advancing despite that, who is going to tell me that this is an easy battle and that they would steamroll IS in Mosul?

Unfortunately we are limited in the Syria-Iraq battle space because if an open war breaks out with the backers of local forces then we can not strike them back easily. For example Russia could disable our airstrips with cruise missiles and we would not be able to respond.

I hope that our long range cruise missiles are in inventory, also 800km range Yildirim. With these we could at least strike back.

Wishful thinking they are doing great with less than 200 martyred thanks to the great tactics they learned previously.

Operation started about 2 months ago. So roughly 60 KIA on average per day, if the news is accurate. Damn...
If i'm not wrong, Iraqi army has done way more than the peshmerga, so peshmerga's losses are ratio wise worse. Barzani's peshmerga seems to be an absolute paper tiger.
Peshmerga flee in 2014 while they were defending their homes!!! they meant to fight kurds to keep barzani in chair. and the news aren't real.

that video nothing but a isis propaganda other wise in all those suicides didn't kill more than few soldiers you can see yourself

Our forces detonate most of them before they get to close thanks Allah for the many atgm and rockets at the end even if we lost 400 life still great achievements for our forces since they fight a real determined enemy see us as the only enemy to them while at the other hand they don't look at you the same way you to them not more than supporter fight them a fake a fabricated fight and tomorrow we all will see

If 600 suicide attacks happened as f100 says, lets say 4 soldier per attack (there would be more) 2400 KIA in only suicide attacks in city. So that 3600 KIA doesnt seem unrealistic.

If 600 suicide attacks happened as f100 says, lets say 4 soldier per attack (there would be more) 2400 KIA in only suicide attacks in city. So that 3600 KIA doesnt seem unrealistic.

4 per attack is a high estimate as you're rating them all as successful attacks, these aren't soft targets as the bombs IS uses against civillians in Baghdad. Also many car bomb attempts fail and get destroyed. The VBIED in the video against the Abrams tank did not have any result, not a direct impact and the load was not big enough, the tank remained operational.

Currently inside Mosul city only ISOF operates and if they have lost that many then there wouldn't be any ISOF in Mosul anymore. IS video propaganda revealing destruction of ISF forces is nowhere near those numbers reported. Nonsense numbers, KRG is also unreliable when it comes to information.

4 per attack is a high estimate as you're rating them all as successful attacks

That is why i gave 4 number, because not all attacks are successful. For example in one attack there would be tens of KIA, in other attack there would be no KIA. Average could be 4 or more.

Back
Top Bottom