What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

Haşdi Şabi savages started an operation to capture Tel Afar......
http://www.ntv.com.tr/dunya/hasdi-sabi-telafere-operasyon-baslatti,FqEZ-PcQ2E68NzfpGRo2Ag

If you remember çavuşoğlu 3 days ago said;
Diğer taraftan Telafer ve diğer bölgelerde saldırı olursa, yine burada bize yönelik bir tehdit oluşursa burada da tedbir alırız. Ayrıca buradaki Türkmen kardeşlerimizin hak ve hukukunu da koruma konusunda kararlılığımız da var Allah'a şükür muktediriz de. Oradaki kardeşlerimizi hiçbir zaman yalnız bırakmadık. Onlara yönelik saldırılar olursa elbette biz de buna duyarsız kalmayız.

Translation; We can stay indifferent, if attacks happen against our Turkmen kin in Tel Afar.

Let's see if AKP government can keep it's promise or not. Turkmens are our brethren, we should defend them against these savages, even if it means war against Iraq.

http://www.timeturk.com/cavusoglu-ndan-telafer-aciklamasi/haber-347733

Haşdi Şabi savages started an operation to capture Tel Afar......
http://www.ntv.com.tr/dunya/hasdi-sabi-telafere-operasyon-baslatti,FqEZ-PcQ2E68NzfpGRo2Ag

If you remember çavuşoğlu 3 days ago said;
Diğer taraftan Telafer ve diğer bölgelerde saldırı olursa, yine burada bize yönelik bir tehdit oluşursa burada da tedbir alırız. Ayrıca buradaki Türkmen kardeşlerimizin hak ve hukukunu da koruma konusunda kararlılığımız da var Allah'a şükür muktediriz de. Oradaki kardeşlerimizi hiçbir zaman yalnız bırakmadık. Onlara yönelik saldırılar olursa elbette biz de buna duyarsız kalmayız.

Translation; We can stay indifferent, if attacks happen against our Turkmen kin in Tel Afar.

Let's see if AKP government can keep it's promise or not. Turkmens are our brethren, we should defend them against these savages, even if it means war against Iraq.

http://www.timeturk.com/cavusoglu-ndan-telafer-aciklamasi/haber-347733

Bir şey olucağı yok, her zamanki gibi soydaşlarımız kıyıma uğrayacak ve bizde izlicez.

actually many of PMU member in TelAfar operation are Turkmen
you sounds nonsense:hitwall:

around 25 percent of TelAfar was Turkmen shia before Big ISIS attack and displacing shia and yazidis and kurds and christian from north Iraq
There are still Turkmen sunni in Tel Afar....and these shia militias slayed sunni civilians before.

Well the Sunni turkman are the one who attacked the Shia Turkman in TelAfar they are the one who slaughter their ethnic people for sectarian reasons their will be some revenge those who sided with isis should pay for their crimes.

Well the Sunni turkman are the one who attacked the Shia Turkman in TelAfar they are the one who slaughter their ethnic people for sectarian reasons their will be some revenge those who sided with isis should pay for their crimes.

Ethnicity is quite irrelevant in this case, when someone sided with IS he/she will be dealt with whether Turkmen or Arab. Erdogan just mentions the Turkmen ethnicity in an attempt to get some legitimacy for his rants, ignoring the fact that the PMF units spearheading this operation are Turkmen.

In this case, 'Revenge' could be better described as regular anti terror operations which involve taking measures against those that sided and facilitated the entry of IS to the town. As in previous towns, the ISF/PMF have let locals decide who sided with IS and what not, the same will be applied to Tal Afar especially given that the majority of the force leading the Tal Afar OP are Turkmen PMF units from the 92nd Turkmen brigade with support from the 16th Turkmen brigade led by Yılmaz Sehbaz Neccaroglu.

Yılmaz Şehbaz Neccaroğlu 16. Türkmen Tugayı Komutanı açıkladı:

"2014'ün Haziran ayı itibariyle terör örgütü IŞİD işgali altında bulunan Türkmen şehri Telafer'i IŞİD'den temizlemek için Irak merkezi hükümetine bağlı olan Halk Gönüllü Teşkilatlar Genel Komutanlığı tarafından 16. Türkmen Tugayı görevlendirildi. En yakın zamanda operasyon başlayacaktır. Telafer ve çevresindeki Türkmen köyleri Türkmenlerin kendi elleriyle kurtalacak. Telaferlilerin en yakın zamanda kendi evlerine dönmeleri için çalışmalar başlatılacaktır."

https://www.facebook.com/7972498337...5.1073741828.797249833737058/1012354298893276

The 16th Turkmen brigade alone has 4000 fighters led by Yılmaz Şehbaz Neccaroğlu.
thumbs_b_c_7646676257a2de601b54f2fd905cf590.jpg

Source:
http://aa.com.tr/en/world/iraqi-turkmen-to-take-part-in-mosul-attack/49126

In that link there are enough vids of Turkmen leaders in the ISF and PMF. For some 'strange' sectarian reason that is all ignored by Erdogan who attempts to make it look like some kind of foreign force is going to massacre the Turkmen, it's easy to mislead people. With 4 Turkmen brigades the number of Turkmen fighters in the PMF alone stands well over 15.000, actually some stated the size at 30.000 but that is not verified however they will only grow from now, the number of Turkmen in the army is similar, they dominate another brigade.

All these tens of thousands of Turkmen fighters are part of what @Sinan calls the Savage Hashd al Shaabi.

Last edited:
Ethnicity is quite irrelevant in this case, when someone sided with IS he/she will be dealt with whether Turkmen or Arab. Erdogan just mentions the Turkmen ethnicity in an attempt to get some legitimacy for his rants, ignoring the fact that the PMF units spearheading this operation are Turkmen.

In this case, 'Revenge' could be better described as regular anti terror operations which involve taking measures against those that sided and facilitated the entry of IS to the town. As in previous towns, the ISF/PMF have let locals decide who sided with IS and what not, the same will be applied to Tal Afar especially given that the majority of the force leading the Tal Afar OP are Turkmen PMF units from the 92nd Turkmen brigade with support from the 16th Turkmen brigade led by Yılmaz Sehbaz Neccaroglu.

Yılmaz Şehbaz Neccaroğlu 16. Türkmen Tugayı Komutanı açıkladı:

"2014'ün Haziran ayı itibariyle terör örgütü IŞİD işgali altında bulunan Türkmen şehri Telafer'i IŞİD'den temizlemek için Irak merkezi hükümetine bağlı olan Halk Gönüllü Teşkilatlar Genel Komutanlığı tarafından 16. Türkmen Tugayı görevlendirildi. En yakın zamanda operasyon başlayacaktır. Telafer ve çevresindeki Türkmen köyleri Türkmenlerin kendi elleriyle kurtalacak. Telaferlilerin en yakın zamanda kendi evlerine dönmeleri için çalışmalar başlatılacaktır."

https://www.facebook.com/7972498337...5.1073741828.797249833737058/1012354298893276

The 16th Turkmen brigade alone has 4000 fighters led by Yılmaz Şehbaz Neccaroğlu.
thumbs_b_c_7646676257a2de601b54f2fd905cf590.jpg

Source:
http://aa.com.tr/en/world/iraqi-turkmen-to-take-part-in-mosul-attack/49126

In that link there are enough vids of Turkmen leaders in the ISF and PMF. For some 'strange' sectarian reason that is all ignored by Erdogan who attempts to make it look like some kind of foreign force is going to massacre the Turkmen, it's easy to mislead people. With 4 Turkmen brigades the number of Turkmen fighters in the PMF alone stands well over 15.000, actually some stated the size at 30.000 but that is not verified however they will only grow from now, the number of Turkmen in the army is similar, they dominate another brigade.

All these tens of thousands of Turkmen fighters are part of what @Sinan calls the Savage Hashd al Shaabi.

These are shia turkmens, they perfere iran then Turkey. Ther is nothing Turk anymore in them. We now when you killed Sunnies in Iraq these Turkmen shias wher in war with Sunni Turkmen. So what is your point?

These are shia turkmens, they perfere iran then Turkey. Ther is nothing Turk anymore in them. We now when you killed Sunnies in Iraq these Turkmen shias wher in war with Sunni Turkmen. So what is your point?

They're both Sunni and Shia.

My point is that local Turkmen are the ones that are spearheading the Tal Afar operation, if you want more info read my post again, a lot more detailed than anything Erdogan the Georgian could say about the OP.

@f1000n I wallahi admire your mind set and respect your output but Akhi Alazeez as you can see these people belong to the stone age they are cannibal they don't understand what civilized talk means when you do they think you weak Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah I swear this @Oublious made lauph big one :yahoo:
:rofl:

this is how @f1000n look like
article-2574332-1C11FE8300000578-970_634x474.jpg

After @Oublious
Soccer-Player-Angry-Face-66546.jpg

The problem here is that not the iraqi army is doing the operation but some radical militias who were commiting crimes on other places. Turkey must not accept organization like that to take the place of ISIS. All organizations of this sort must be fighted by the security forces of Iraq. ISIS, PKK, Hashdi Shabi, Hizbullah those are just names and the truth is that every organization from the listed above are doing the same and have the same objectives no matter shia sunni alawi and Iraq must not accept its security forces to be replaced by those militias. Long live iraqi army and long live Iraq.

@f1000n I wallahi admire your mind set and respect your output but Akhi Alazeez as you can see these people belong to the stone age they are cannibal they don't understand what civilized talk means when you do they think you weak Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah I swear this @Oublious made lauph big one :yahoo:
:rofl:

this is how @f1000n look like
article-2574332-1C11FE8300000578-970_634x474.jpg

After @Oublious
Soccer-Player-Angry-Face-66546.jpg

Your iraqi shias in europe are on the drugs, when they are on drugs they are telling have they killed sunnies. And now regret it with a lot of drugs:-). Ther are enough old shia millitia who run away from the ware and now crying.

you are not in place to determine who is Turk and who is not
back of your ethnical view

I'v heard many times from Turk member anyone who proudly says I'm Turk is Turk despite his blood
and now you says Turks are just what you determine and this is not correct, I know many shia and alevi and atheist Turk
You don't need Turkish blood to become/be a Turk, that is true. That is how Turks grew so big, but, if these Shias are going to go around targeting Sunni Turkmens, then, their Turkishness means nothing.
And , no one will care for them! Be it Sunni Turks, Atheist, Christian or whatever.

don't behind under Turks slogan, you don't care about Turkmens either shias and sunnies.
you just only want to use them as tools.
Where were you when ISIS massacre both sunnies and shias Turkmens in neinava.
actually, the number of sunnies Iraqies who suffer from ISIS is bigger than shias.

and I'm saying again you are not in the place to determine who is not Turks more.
It means a square root of ****-all to me, honestly, couldn't care less if they're Shia , Sunni, Christian, Pagan, Atheist or Tengrist . They're all Turks to me.
There're many Iraqi Turkmens on Twitter , follow them, they all appreciate our help.
The Sunnies suffering more or Shia suffering more, I couldn't care less, and why do you look at sect ? At the end of the day, everyone is suffering.
My ex girlfriend was a Alevi. Does this bother you?
We have no issues with Shias in Turkey, all Alevis are Turks. and they're more patriotic than most Sunnis.
In short, they can all worship the spaghetti monster for all I care, they are all Turks to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't do that.
actually Erdoghan start screaming about sect and ethnic.
in my point of view all of them are Iraqi citizen (regardless of their sect and ethnic) ,and Iraqis should fight inch by inch of their soil to free Iraq from ISIS bastard and it's foreigners fighter.

you are stupid for losing her

I know that most of Alevies are nationalist and secular

so, why do you screaming about Turkmen abusing threat when you know the PMU fighter in TelAfar are Turkmen.
Why did you say we hide behind the Turk slogan and we don't care for either shia or sunni Turkmens?
As for the ISIS point. there's no keeping you Iraqis happy, if we attack ISIS, WE ARE TRESPASSING YOUR TERRITORY and evil. If we do nothing , we don't care.
Whatever we do, is bad in the eyes of Iraq/iraqis.
Question should be, why didn't Iraq do enough to protect them from ISIS?

Back
Top Bottom