What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

You still don't understand.

the Iraqis don't care much about Kurdistan they care about Mosul and Keokuk thats why keep asking you to leave and they will make you leave Mosul.

Best Iraq can do is forcing Turkish camps relocate to further north.

Abadi must be thinking we are terrified of his 10 US Encryption Locked F16s. The guy is a delusional idiot

Abadi must be thinking we are terrified of his 10 US Encryption Locked F16s. The guy is a delusional idiot

Abadi is actually highly educated and acts in a rational matter unlike Erdogan who uses his emotions for politics. You're the one that thinks that, not him.

Al-Abadi, who speaks English, graduated high school in 1970 from Central High School (Arabic: الإعدادية المركزية‎‎) in Baghdad.[4]In 1975, he earned a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Technology in Baghdad.[5] In 1980, he earned a PhD degree in Electrical engineering from the University of Manchester.[6]

Abadi is actually highly educated and acts in a rational matter unlike Erdogan who uses his emotions for politics. You're the one that thinks that, not him.

I really think Abadi is a good and smart man, but he will only rest in power the time that Irak need to make a good impression to western country, he has already lost many minister to the opposition and soon the country don't need to make a good impression, a new Maliki will come which look more to Iran rather than western country.

I really think Abadi is a good and smart man, but he will only rest in power the time that Irak need to make a good impression to western country, he has already lost many minister to the opposition and soon the country don't need to make a good impression, a new Maliki will come which look more to Iran rather than western country.

I think that the minister dismissals were great (apart from the defense minister who was a good one in my opinion). The finance minister (A foreign monkey with family ties to Barzani) was corrupt and unable to answer for his spendings during a parliament hearing. What comes in 2 years is unknown to me

Another problem, is Abadi was still unable to control shia milice, he promised to the international comunity that only Irak troup will go to mossul and the milice would be left behind but the milice still go almist in the first place....and many think that Iraki army itself was infiltred by milice militant.

Situation is totally clear.
CpB_wZvWgAABtrf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom