What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

If you think Iraq today as Iraq in 2014 you are wrong.
If you think Turkeys patience is endless and the terrorists will always use your territory as a base to attack the Republic of Turkey you are wrong. If you cant secure Northern Iraq and clean it from terrorist organizations I fear Turkey will not just sit and watch there like the past 40 years. Turkey have the local support in the area and have the power to do it so I will repeat just watch for Sinjar and Tal Afar. Maybe Kandil.... who knows.

That it.
Irak govt has always turn blind eyes to PKK base in their country, they give them save haven because they don't care about PKK's terror action in Turkey....if they are unable or unwilling to act, Turkey has the right to interven himself, maybe even take a city or two to assure Turkey safety.

That it.
Irak govt has always turn blind eyes to PKK base in their country, they give them save haven because they don't care about PKK's terror action in Turkey....if they are unable or unwilling to act, Turkey has the right to interven himself, maybe even take a city or two to assure Turkey safety.
Mosul and Tal Afar are city or two hahaahahah :D :D :D just joking DONT ATTACK ME :D

If you think Turkeys patience is endless and the terrorists will always use your territory as a base to attack the Republic of Turkey you are wrong. If you cant secure Northern Iraq and clean it from terrorist organizations I fear Turkey will not just sit and watch there like the past 40 years. Turkey have the local support in the area and have the power to do it so I will repeat just watch for Sinjar and Tal Afar. Maybe Kandil.... who knows.
Sir, your regime overlook our government and go ahead to make deal with KRG now you accuse us such a shamless regime.

Sir, your regime overlook our government and go ahead to make deal with KRG now you accuse us such a shamless regime.
Mate just look at the interests of Turkey according PKK and in what situation was Iraq in the past 40 years and tell me did you have the power to conduct anti terror actions against PKK in Northern Iraq and if you did at moments why you didnt? Is PKK not in Iraq or you just gave up and are going to blame all on KRG like its separate country?

Mate just look at the interests of Turkey according PKK and in what situation was Iraq in the past 40 years and tell me did you have the power to conduct anti terror actions against PKK in Northern Iraq and if you did at moments why you didnt? Is PKK not in Iraq or you just gave up and are going to blame all on KRG like its separate country?
Well, the KRG almost independent for the last 20 years if you can go and set up your camp in KRG area if you dare.

Well, the KRG almost independent for the last 20 years if you can go and set up your camp in KRG area if you dare.
We have troops in;

Selahaddin town, 25 km away from Erbil.
Erbil
Sulemania
Zaho
Dohuq
Amediye
Diyana (North of Erbil, near to Soran)
Batufa
Kanimasi (Maroon berets & Commando brigade)
Bamarni (tank batallion)

So you gave up. Then dont bark when we enter North Iraq excuse me Kurdistan with tens of thousands of soldiers. It will be with the permission of the government of Kurdistan. If you dont take actions then Turkey is forced to secure its borders, national security and the national interests and Turkey have every right to do so.

Last edited:
We have troops in;

Selahaddin town, 25 km away from Erbil.
Erbil
Sulemania
Zaho
Dohuq
Amediye
Diyana (North of Erbil, near to Soran)
Batufa
Kanimasi (Maroon berets & Commando brigade)
Bamarni (tank batallion)
I like Diyana any way those are trainee troops not a fighting one but I believe even those will be asked to leave after mosul liberation my 2 cents.

So you gave up. Then dont bark when we enter North Iraq excuse me Kurdistan with tens of thousands of soldiers. It will be with the permission of the government of Kurdistan. If you dont take actions then Turkey is forced to secure its borders, national security and the national interests and Turkey have every right to do so.
you are impolite animal

also you dont understand

when we take back mosul then you and your kurds can kill each other till that pig masaud ask us to help but this time his whole krg under our rule cheer.

I like Diyana any way those are trainee troops not a fighting one
Only the ones in the Diyana are training Peshmerga.

Most of them are fighting force composed of Spec ops, Maroon Bareets, Commandos, Tanks. Their numbers are differentiating but it's estimated 2000-3000 troops and 30-40 tanks in the KRG area.

but I believe even those will be asked to leave after mosul liberation my 2 cents.
Maliki asked for Turkish forces to leave way back in 2012.
http://www.milliyet.com.tr/uslerinizi-kaptin-askeri-cekin-gundem-1605850/

Those camps are there for 20 years.... Iraqi government only mentions them when they are displeased with Ankara's political moves. (Like inviting Barzani for an AKP congress)

you are impolite animal

also you dont understand

when we take back mosul then you and your kurds can kill each other till that pig masaud ask us to help but this time his whole krg under our rule cheer.
I am impolite and you are calling me an animal :D calm down. What made you speak like this? What I must understand? The price of over 40 000 lives? I am not the rude here. I am only explaining why the turkish government dont negotiate with the iraqi government over North Iraq. They dont negotiate with the iraqi government because iraqi government cant do nothing or wont do nothing on its own land. Thats why Turkey is in situation which require negotiations and/or military actions with someone who have the power to deal with PKK and make joint actions with Turkey to secure the national security of Turkey. I will say it again. Turkey will secure its borders with Iraq and Syria and will defend its national security and national interests there. If your governments had enough brain to secure its lands now the "dictator Erdi" was not going to "violate the sovereignty" of other countries and nations. The time have come to act not just watch.... enough watching

Last edited:
No need to talk with Iraq goverment we need to talk with their masters.
Turkey is doing this by talking with USA ,UK and İran in the way that they understand.

Back
Top Bottom