What's new

Operation Mosul- Updates & Discussions

because you didn't do anything in 2014 to save them
in the other hand Iranian start ISIS bombardment and open their arsenal for Iraqis, they even send troops and weapon for barezanies which is turkeys ally

I'm not Iraqi.
if you don't care about your neighbor sovereignty they do the same

No, it's not correct if you help them through central government, absolutely they appreciate your help.

because of bullshit Iraqis army which made by stupid Americans. They build Iraqis army base on bullshit academic research.
if you want ask question, they can do the same.
why do you didn't control your border ? why do you didn't close their logistics route and etc.
Erdogan is an idiot. that's why we couldn't help That's no excuse, but simply the truth.
Since the leadership of Iran is so much better than ours, why couldn't they stop/prevent ISIS attacks???

I care for my neighbours, I want them all to prosper. But, we cannot fight PKK, ISIS and god knows who else on our own.

You might not follow these forums much, the Iraqis here say they don't want our help. like I said, whatever we do, is bad. That is not our fault.

The reason why we didn't/couldn't control our borders is because we'd have the whole world cry genocide on Kurds, human rights and more. lol

if I want to be honest with you the problem of our region is westerners and their puppet in the region.
Turkey shouldn't trust US and following them.
they won't help you because they are nice. they are helping you because they want to pushing forward their agenda in the turkey and region and even they are ready to destroy any country in region because of their dim goals.
we should kick them out and get region security by ourselves. kick them out of turkey and return your honor then we can be friend base on mutual trust.

they could do that in 2012 and 2013, as you remember ISIS has background since 1980.
in 2012 and 2013, they were in the name of revolution and stupid Maleki because of American policy in Iraq didn't act against them and even if Maleki wanted to act, he wouldn't have enough power to do. you saw how Iraqi Army collapse.
American are saying that collapse of Iraqi army was because of Maleki sectarian Interference but that is not true.
American never wanted Afghanistan and Iraq have powerful army. we are seeing same in Afghanistan and there is not Maleki.
problem is clear and until when they are in turkey and Iraq and Afghanistan with their troops we can not expect peace.
We also use America and Westerners. We're not forced by America to remain NATO. I am happy to continue to use these nations for our own gain.

come back and read my previous posts again
I told you

they are helping you because they want to pushing forward their agenda in the turkey and region and even they are ready to destroy any country in region because of their dim goals.

and if I want to be honest again with you, I think resistance block has some overlap interest with Americans and if we make ourselves ready we can change threat to opportunity again .....
Americans will soon learn, too many wars, will result in their downfall.
And yes. if we can stick together, we can defeat them(not crush them , that is silly, but send them back to Washington with their pride shattered"
But,Americans are smart. they divided the ME, so that wouldn't happen lol

no they aren't maybe they can divide politician but they can't do the same with people
We shall see I suppose. But, we all have to be armed to the teeth!!
We live in a cruel unforgiving world my friend.

581ce0000f25444c4c59e279.jpg

Cwct7V3W8AACzka.jpg

Iraq operation seems inevitable. Most probably we will firstly attack Sinjar or Telafer.

Last edited:
The erdomonkey once again doing everything in his power to divert the attention of Iraqi forces from the MosulOP, causing trouble which is only helping IS.

--

either way some news related to tal afar, abadi announced the PMF won't enter the city but surround it, army will enter the city. Which is weird given that the involved PMF units for Tal Afar OP are Turkmen brigades lol.

YBS = PKK those are the ones which we have to hunt. If Iraq protects crush them and annex some oil rich regions.

Iraq is a number one terrorist export country, we have a lot of problem in region of Sirnak. Wher the pkk can shit on the iraqi goverment. So why would Turkey not do the same? Pkk can step in iraq with out problem, when Turks are coming babadi and his thugs are crying. Fuk them, Turkey have warned more then 1000 times about pkk, your poor goverment can't do a shit against pkk. And won't do a thing, so we will do it.

Stop threaten or do your shit against Turkish Army, we will go in iraq and start a operation against pkk. All you can do is watch and bark:-).

Iraq is a number one terrorist export country, we have a lot of problem in region of Sirnak. Wher the pkk can shit on the iraqi goverment. So why would Turkey not do the same? Pkk can step in iraq with out problem, when Turks are coming babadi and his thugs are crying. Fuk them, Turkey have warned more then 1000 times about pkk, your poor goverment can't do a shit against pkk. And won't do a thing, so we will do it.

Stop threaten or do your shit against Turkish Army, we will go in iraq and start a operation against pkk. All you can do is watch and bark:-).

Makes you appreciate Sadam Hussein who supported Turkish actions against PKK.

Read your link,its Iraq who wants to go to war.
We dont need another war but if the Iraqi's want it that desperately,they can get it.

So you're saying, that if I kick your door in and enter your house in a hostile manner with arms without your approval, you will be the aggressor by declaring war on me/disapproving my presence in your home?

Actually no, Turkey(Dictator Erdogan better to say) is the aggressor here being a bully towards a country wielding a currently weak military and preoccupied with IS operations. If i'm stronger than you physically I could bully you as well in such a situation.

So at least use the correct terms, Iraq doesn't want war as Abadi has said, but he won't have a choice in a certain situation.

So you're saying, that if I kick your door in and enter your house in a hostile manner with arms without your approval, you will be the aggressor by declaring war on me/disapproving my presence in your home?

Actually no, Turkey(Dictator Erdogan better to say) is the aggressor here being a bully towards a country wielding a currently weak military and preoccupied with IS operations. If i'm stronger than you physically I could bully you as well in such a situation.

So at least use the correct terms, Iraq doesn't want war as Abadi has said, but he won't have a choice in a certain situation.
If there are terrorists in your home and they come everynight to kill me for the past 40 years and you do nothing and welcome them home and then some of the terrorists in your home want to go and try to kill my brother who is your homemate and I have the power to stop this.... well I will not just watch. One thing is not sure. You cant do nothing or dont want to do anything. In both cases I will act. This is to be sure. Thats my POV I hope Erdogan see the things like me.

Back
Top Bottom