What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

We would try to mediate between iran n ksa .. rather than joining them... we already have alot of issues at home..

If war were to break out between the two mediation kind of goes out the window, Pakistan has already failed in this regard. As one of the largest Sunni nations and second largest Shia nation Pakistan should have been at the front in bringing these two nations together but Pakistan cannot get its head out of its own butt.

Not to mention Iranians have been playing too much age of empires and have been openly talking about "Persian empire".

not sure if trolling are you comparing houthis with the egyptian navy ?

I was not trolling, you did not understand my question lol.

The GCC as a whole is probably behind this operation, the US probably already knew, but I doubt they are involved. Iran will stay out of this, and let the Houthis militias disintegrate, they'd rather not start a direct war or ruin their chances at nuclear talks.
At this point only SA seems to be involved. @Donatello said it was 10 countries but apparently the number came from Yemen's ambassador to US, most likely hot air.

Never delivered, was never needed.
I think it was delivered and definitely needed.

Pakistan would support KSA because of the economic and military ties it shares with KSA. In what role idk I think the other members here can expand on that regard lol.
Pakistan will not enter new mess at least not publicly. :disagree:

Too many internet generals on this thread...
Aap bhi shamil ho jao. :nhl_checking:

@Donatello
that was under UN mission.. for cleaning up kuwait from mines..
@KingMamba I heard of libyan help to Zulfiqar movement.. but not of Sadam's ..anyway Zia regime remain neutral. plus you can find hi, praying behind Khmeni

Zia gets cursed out today a lot because he was wahabbi but he was not anti shia and during his time most of Pakistan supported him.

Why are Farsi users (Serpentine) here spreading bullshit?

First of all Yemen is a fellow Arab country and a neighbor which very close ties to KSA on almost every front. It's an internal Arab matter.

Despite Iran being ruled by Arab Mullah's currently it has nothing to do with them.

Secondly Houthi's are a terrorist cult. Not only have they removed a legitimate Yemeni government that was ELECTED by the Yemeni people they have also been guilty of killing civilian Yemenis. Recently unarmed protestors across Yemen in cities hijacked/occupied by the terror cult.

Thirdly KSA already taught the Houthi cult a lesson in 2009 and 2010 on their own. Today we have the backing of dozen of Arab brotherly countries and neighbors (Egypt) outside of the GCC.

Lastly Iran does not dare to attack KSA just like they did nothing when we did this in Bahrain;

KSA has already halted the Houthi's and now the Yemeni Sunni tribes and the legitimate Yemeni government and all the political fractions that are against the Houthis will be able to form a coordinated stance against the Houthis and push them back to their stronghold in Northern Yemen (mainly Saada province) and liberate Yemen.

As over 65% of Yemen's population are Sunnis this is not a battle that the Houthi's can win.

Nor is KSA going to tolerate a terrorist cult that controls the Yemeni side of the mountainous Saudi Arabian-Yemeni border while they are making threats left and right.

End of story.

@Gasoline @Antaréss @Hechmi Seif

Last edited:
@Donatello
@KingMamba I heard of libyan help to Zulfiqar movement.. but not of Sadam's ..anyway Zia regime remain neutral. plus you can find hi, praying behind Khmeni

That was afterwards....i believe some officers did end up commanding Saudi M60 Patton units.

@Donatello

Nah.. we sent our troops to protect the saudis... from a possible iraqi invasion .... they asked for more brigades .. we declined.. (due to several reasons)... the soldiers in kuwait were UNIKOM (just 1100+ Pak troops were part of it):

Pakistani Effort in Demining and Rehabilitation of Kuwait

https://www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk/AWPReview/TextContent.aspx?pId=54

And no sadam was a fuker.. he supported insurgents in baluchistan... iraqi consulate was raided by ISI in the 90s and big caches of arms were recovered...

So 10 country coalition is saudi, uae, qatar; bahrain, egypt, jordan...that leaves 4 slots ...pakistan? Turkey? Morocco?
No Turkey for sure... Saudi Arabia is enough strong to handle this problem .even Iran involved the war..

At this point only SA seems to be involved. @Donatello said it was 10 countries but apparently the number came from Yemen's ambassador to US, most likely hot air.
Perhaps, but the GCC has shown that it fully endorses KSA's narrative that the Iranian-backed Houthis are a threat to the GCC and the region. Even if they're not militarily supporting this operation, they'll lend full diplomatic support to KSA.

Its 'Shock & Awe' doctrine that Saudi Air Force is employing. Massive use of Air Power followed by a ground offensive.
If they move forces south, their darlings ISIS will have clearer path. That should be their first priority right now. It is only a small strip of land controlled by Iraqi forces saving Saudi borders now.

i think most people is underrating saudi army , they are pretty capable and can finish this with help from their brothers

Nobody is doubting their mettle.......but Saudi Arabia has limited active troops, if they do decide to go in Yemen, they need lots of troops to consolidate their gains. The problem is Yemen on one side and ISIS on the other.....they need border region near Iraq secure as well.

Back
Top Bottom