What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Perhaps, but the GCC has shown that it fully endorses KSA's narrative that the Iranian-backed Houthis are a threat to the GCC and the region. Even if they're not militarily supporting this operation, they'll lend full diplomatic support to KSA.
May be. But there is no independent confirmation so far. Our PDF members could not count 10 countries likely to join the coalition. So may be the ambassador was simply talking strong for propaganda.

If war were to break out between the two mediation kind of goes out the window, Pakistan has already failed in this regard. As one of the largest Sunni nations and second largest Shia nation Pakistan should have been at the front in bringing these two nations together but Pakistan cannot get its head out of its own butt.

Not to mention Iranians have been playing too much age of empires and have been openly talking about "Persian empire".

I was not trolling, you did not understand my question lol.

FO clearly stated that we would like to "mediate" ... not that we are doing that right now.

As for sunni shia bs.. thats not going to work in Pak.. even if Pak supports ksa.

Why are Farsi users (Serpentine) here spreading bullshit?

First of all Yemen is a fellow Arab country and a neighbor which very close ties to KSA on almost every front. It's an internal Arab matter.

Despite Iran being ruled by Arab Mullah's currently it has nothing to do with them.

Secondly Houthi's are a terrorist cult. Not only have they removed a legitimate Yemeni government that was ELECTED by the Yemeni people they have also been guilty of killing civilian Yemenis. Recently unarmed protestors across Yemen in cities hijacked/occupied by the terror cult.

Thirdly KSA already taught the Houthi cult a lesson in 2009 and 2010 on their own. Today we have the backing of dozen of Arab brotherly countries and neighbors (Egypt) outside of the GCC.

Lastly Iran does not dare to attack KSA just like they did nothing when we did this in Bahrain;

KSA has already halted the Houthi's and now the Yemeni Sunni tribes and the legitimate Yemeni government and all the political fractions that are against the Houthis will be able to form a coordinated stance against the Houthis and push them back to their stronghold in Northern Yemen (mainly Saada province) and liberate Yemen.

As over 65% of Yemen's population are Sunnis this is not a battle that the Houthi's can win.

Nor is KSA going to tolerate a terrorist cult that controls the Yemeni side of the mountainous Saudi Arabian-Yemeni border while they are making threats left and right.

End of story.

So is KSA capable of handling this situation alone?

Nobody is doubting their mettle.......but Saudi Arabia has limited active troops, if they do decide to go in Yemen, they need lots of troops to consolidate their gains. The problem is Yemen on one side and ISIS on the other.....they need border region near Iraq secure as well.
that's why i said they can finish it with a help from their brothers and that's why we are there and will be there if there is ground forces to be sent

Pakistan was considering on moving the Embassy from Sanaa to Aden....but i guess now they'll have to close it.

Yep, obsolete but a Harpoon will stop you in your tracks whether its fired from a state of the art sub or a Chinese bucket full of sweaty overheating Egyptians.

If Pakistan is really part of this coalition -- assuming-- then our AIP Augostas can also be deployed for blockade.

All we are saying is who are the 10 coalition members.....Tunisia and Morocco have their mess with terrorism....and Egypt too. Turkey is busy in levant....Libya and Syria in no position to do anything, i mean What the fudge!!!!

Yep, obsolete but a Harpoon will stop you in your tracks whether its fired from a state of the art sub or a Chinese bucket full of sweaty overheating Egyptians.
You need 8 new subs at least Type 41 of China can be good option

All we are saying is who are the 10 coalition members.....Tunisia and Morocco have their mess with terrorism....and Egypt too. Turkey is busy in levant....Libya and Syria in no position to do anything, i mean What the fudge!!!!
Morocco will be part of it they have good Armed Forces

Pakistan was considering on moving the Embassy from Sanaa to Aden....but i guess now they'll have to close it.
Pakistan won't do it. It has no precedence. However internally fked up a country, changing an embassy is a sign of taking sides.

Pakistan won't do it. It has no precedence. However internally fked up a country, changing an embassy is a sign of taking sides.

Nopes, but consular staff has to be protected.....it is the norm.....i am assuming they would've moved out by now.

with an army like Yemens... im amased how the houthis didnt pull this off a few years ago:

Yemeni soldiers against houthis:
Yemen-soldiers-001.jpg

Iran is fingering KSA... which will further screw the already screwed regional countries.... i fear bahrain might be next.

Why are Farsi users (Serpentine) here spreading bullshit?

First of all Yemen is a fellow Arab country and a neighbor which very close ties to KSA on almost every front. It's an internal Arab matter.

Despite Iran being ruled by Arab Mullah's currently it has nothing to do with them.

Secondly Houthi's are a terrorist cult. Not only have they removed a legitimate Yemeni government that was ELECTED by the Yemeni people they have also been guilty of killing civilian Yemenis. Recently unarmed protestors across Yemen in cities hijacked/occupied by the terror cult.

Thirdly KSA already taught the Houthi cult a lesson in 2009 and 2010 on their own. Today we have the backing of dozen of Arab brotherly countries and neighbors (Egypt) outside of the GCC.

Lastly Iran does not dare to attack KSA just like they did nothing when we did this in Bahrain;

KSA has already halted the Houthi's and now the Yemeni Sunni tribes and the legitimate Yemeni government and all the political fractions that are against the Houthis will be able to form a coordinated stance against the Houthis and push them back to their stronghold in Northern Yemen (mainly Saada province) and liberate Yemen.

As over 65% of Yemen's population are Sunnis this is not a battle that the Houthi's can win.

Nor is KSA going to tolerate a terrorist cult that controls the Yemeni side of the mountainous Saudi Arabian-Yemeni border while they are making threats left and right.

End of story.

its all politics.. the guy whom you sheltered is now supporting houthis.. as for bahrain.. hope shit doesnt hit the fan there.

with an army like Yemens... im amased how the houthis didnt pull this off a few years ago:

Yemeni soldiers against houthis:
View attachment 207568

Iran is fingering KSA... which will further screw the already screwed regional countries.... i fear bahrain might be next.

its all politics.. the guy whom you sheltered is now supporting houthis.. as for bahrain.. hope shit doesnt hit the fan there.

Not if Saudis 'Kill the chicken to scare the monkey' as the Chinese saying goes.

Back
Top Bottom