What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I tried to inform my self a little on this issue and was surprised to see Iran so isolated diplomatically in the international arena.

Iranians have to admit their govt. has done a terrible job at diplomacy.

it's now confirmed the egyptian navy is located now in bab el mandeb strait , i think we are there for several reasons help saudi's to prevent iran possible help for houthis and protect the strait itself for the suez canal

How? What would be Pakistan's role? Which side does Pakistan join?

Pakistan would support KSA because of the economic and military ties it shares with KSA. In what role idk I think the other members here can expand on that regard lol.

Pakistan was part of the original Gulf war....to drive Saddam Hussain out of Kuwait....and Pakistan army actually had a large troop presence on behalf of Saudi Arabia........i know people who served as officers at that time from PA.

The Saudis even back than wanted more troops which we didnt send.. i believe we had 10,000+ troops there at the time.. who saw little to no action.. but were later involved in de-mining operations... apart from limited no of troops under UN stationed in Kuwait.

I tried to inform my self a little on this issue and was surprised to see Iran so isolated diplomatically in the international arena.

Iranians have to admit their govt. has done a terrible job at diplomacy.

The only support they have will be 'words' of developing Chabhar port with India.......but given the mess Middle east is in, the Power that GCC nations enjoy along with Pakistan's excellent relations with all the Arab world.........Iran indeed would be shooting itself in the foot. Actually you know what, if Indians and Iranians really value their friendship, then India would do something to help out......

Given that there is credible proof that Iran supported the Shite Houthis.........forget about lifting the sanctions anytime soon....

it's now confirmed the egyptian navy is located now in bab el mandeb strait , i think we are there for several reasons help saudi's to prevent iran possible help for houthis and protect the strait itself for the suez canal
GCC/Arab League forces will probably look to enforce a naval blockade, with Saudi air force enforcing a no fly zone.

Yemen is the Ukraine of the Middle East. At least in Ukraine, Putin's moves were not publicly acknowledged. SaudiA is going all guns blazing here.

Its 'Shock & Awe' doctrine that Saudi Air Force is employing. Massive use of Air Power followed by a ground offensive.

You think your navy will be blocking ports that Houthis have access to?

@Donatello
that was under UN mission.. for cleaning up kuwait from mines..
@KingMamba I heard of libyan help to Zulfiqar movement.. but not of Sadam's ..anyway Zia regime remain neutral. plus you can find hi, praying behind Khmeni

Pakistan would support KSA because of the economic and military ties it shares with KSA. In what role idk I think the other members here can expand on that regard lol.

We would try to mediate between iran n ksa .. rather than joining them... we already have alot of issues at home..

Its 'Shock & Awe' doctrine that Saudi Air Force is employing. Massive use of Air Power followed by a ground offensive.

You think ground offensive is pretty much set in stone??

Back
Top Bottom