What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Please do not remind me of my trip on a Cairo bus out of some misplaced idea of wanted to use public transport.

Hey, it's gotten marginally better, some buses now even have air conditioning and WIFI. Though I would hesitate to get on them, last time I went on a bus in Cairo I was sick for days.

Still not as bad as the women's only part of the train on the Cairo Metro in full rush hour, the mix of perfume, sweat, food, and women nattering almost made me throw up (not that I was prying, still a young lad with his mum playing with his PSP).

If Pakistan is really part of this coalition -- assuming-- then our AIP Augostas can also be deployed for blockade.

Never know SSGN and Egyptian Navy Special Forces Brigade joint ops on ports :rolleyes1::pakistan:

egypt knew about the strike , the frigates sailed yesterday and all our embassy members left yesterday , now we understand why

Not if Saudis 'Kill the chicken to scare the monkey' as the Chinese saying goes.

Wouldnt matter.. in the end neither KSA or Iran will be effected but the countries that have become the battlefields for their proxies surely will...

CA_RX4GVAAAq9J7.jpg

@Frogman - Translate pls

If Pakistan is really part of this coalition -- assuming-- then our AIP Augostas can also be deployed for blockade.

I hope and pray to any deity listening that it is not the case. We have no reason to partake in this, unless there is an actual Iranian threat to our stability( since both the Persians and Arabs have been playing their sectarian proxy wars on our soil too long already).

What the iranians? i doubt that very much.. unless the saudis have bribed nawaz heavily or they own the military chiefs... not possible...we would never risk conflict.

I'm guessing Jordan will only provide military consultants and strategists as well as small amounts of troops, kind of like intervention in Oman during failed coup a couple decades ago.

I hope and pray to any deity listening that it is not the case. We have no reason to partake in this, unless there is an actual Iranian threat to our stability( since both the Persians and Arabs have been playing their sectarian proxy wars on our soil too long already).

man Horus does go overboard sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom