What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Still find it odd that the US after having a significant intelligence and SF presence in Yemen has completely washed its hands of the problem, simply leaving it to the coalition, like yep we're done here.

Well, the US was eventually going to get tired of having to do protect the the GCC like they are some defenceless little girls. What are all those weapon purchases useful for? Parades?

egypt knew about the strike , the frigates sailed yesterday and all our embassy members left yesterday , now we understand why

Wow you understood. Any ways how is egypt going to assist? what frigates have been positioned? Is egypt going to strike from sea?

Nothing in Pakistani media or on official channels.

Pakistani troops landed in taif few days back to "participate in excercise"..
I think they will remain their in reserve for security of holy sites... i dont think pakistan will be or should be a part in any other way

with an army like Yemens... im amased how the houthis didnt pull this off a few years ago:

Yemeni soldiers against houthis:
View attachment 207568

Iran is fingering KSA... which will further screw the already screwed regional countries.... i fear bahrain might be next.

its all politics.. the guy whom you sheltered is now supporting houthis.. as for bahrain.. hope shit doesnt hit the fan there.
Iran is destabilizing the region with sectarian wars and it must be stopped. Yemen is too important to be taken and used as a proxy by Iran. KSA's actions are understandable.

They have left it to Saudis for an election is coming...

There's always an election coming when its time for action it seems. The US reaction:-

ntdh.jpg

So what is the stance of Russia and China on this issue ?
India is clueless as usual imo.

India's biggest trade partner by far is the Arab world. I think that the bilateral trade reached 200 billion dollars last year if I am not mistaken. Millions of Indians are based in the Arab world too (mainly GCC). India will remain neutral. Too much to risk otherwise. Anyway this conflict does not concern India although Yemen and India have had cordial ties since ancient times.

at the same time two Pakistani light commando battalions are also sent to saudia for exercise something fishy

Iran is destabilizing the region with sectarian wars and it must be stopped. Yemen is too important to be taken and used as a proxy by Iran. KSA's actions are understandable.
This is possibly not Iran's work.

Well, the US was eventually going to get tired of having to do protect the the GCC like they are some defenceless little girls. What are all those weapon purchases useful for? Parades?

Hey! You can't knock a good parade. With the US pulling out and the coalition focusing on the Houthis AQAP must be having the time of its life, especially with the US int and SF which was predominantly involved in HVT hunting gone.

Back
Top Bottom