What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

We dont have the money... saudis do...
When in history we did have money (mughal empire) afghanistan was annexed

We arent the mughal empire... as for money.. well money dont buy everything... nor does it turn zombies into candy loving pumpkins..

Iran is destabilizing the region with sectarian wars and it must be stopped. Yemen is too important to be taken and used as a proxy by Iran. KSA's actions are understandable.

They are doing the same in return... nobodys hands are clean in this war or "wars".

Wow you understood. Any ways how is egypt going to assist? what frigates have been positioned? Is egypt going to strike from sea?
Egyptian navy are there for securing bab el mandeb strait and block possible "iran" help from the sea , i don't know which frigates but saw someone mentioned Perry class and the ambassador corvette

They are doing the same in return... nobodys hands are clean in this war or "wars".

The Arab world did not start it. There were no such problems when Iran was ruled by sane people.

What a "coincidence" that the region went retard in 1979 after the "glorious Islamic" revolution and the Iranian Arab Mullah's gained power.

Did Iran expect to get flavors in return after meddling in the Arab world and spreading terrorism?

Egyptian navy are there for securing bab el mandeb strait and block possible "iran" help from the sea , i don't know which frigates but saw someone mentioned Perry class and the ambassador corvette

That strait is one of the most important straits in the world. I read that 25-33% of the world's sea traffic goes through the Red Sea and thus the Bab el Mandeb Strait. That's a huge percentage.

Block Iran? Well wont Israel do that? and why would Iran enter from sea? they will be caught within seconds. i dont think Iran is doing this.

yes maybe

maybe if they need Pakistan that much.but i think Egypt and SA is enough.

thats impossible:)

Pakistani and turkish PM did visit KSA in same week few weeks back...

But i still feel both turkey and pak will stay away from direct conflict and only help if required

The Arab world did not start it. There were no such problems when Iran was ruled by sane people.

What a "coincidence" that the region went retard in 1979 after the "glorious Islamic" revolution and the Iranian Arab Mullah's gained power.

Did Iran expect to get flavors in return after meddling in the Arab world and spreading terrorism?

That strait is one of the most important straits in the world. I read that 25-33% of the world's sea traffic goes through the Red Sea and thus the Bab el Mandeb Strait. That's a huge percentage.
and it's the main gate for Suez canal ;)

@Mrc bro mughals cam via Afghanistan... they already had it at first place..

Back
Top Bottom