What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Yemen loyalists claim advances against rebels in Marib | Zee News

Last Updated: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 19:13
Marib: Yemeni loyalist forces, backed by the Saudi-led Arab coalition, advanced Tuesday in a key province east of Sanaa on the third day of a major ground offensive against Shiite rebels, military sources said.

Troops loyal to exiled President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi began an all-out offensive Sunday against the Iran-backed Huthis in Marib province, aiming to retake the capital a year after it fell to the insurgents.

Supported by coalition air cover and ground forces, pro-Hadi fighters captured two strategic hills in the rebel stronghold of Sirwah, on the route to Sanaa, an officer said.

"We have pushed the Huthis out of these two hills and entered Al-Zor," a rebel position near Sirwah, Captain Zaid al-Qaisi of the Marib-based 14th Brigade told AFP.

"Coalition ground forces, mainly from the United Arab Emirates and also Saudi Arabia, are participating in the offensive," he said, adding that they have been clearing mines planted by the rebels.

The UAE had said its troops were taking part in the latest operations in Marib and announced Monday the death of a second soldier.

Clashes also raged southwest of the Marib provincial capital, close to the historic site of the Marib Dam, military sources said.

Marib city is controlled by troops and tribes loyal to Hadi, but rebels control parts of the oil-rich province.

The coalition launched an air war on the rebels in March after they had advanced on the southern port city of Aden, where the president had taken refuge following his escape from the capital, which the Huthis seized last September.

Pro-Hadi fighters, backed by troops freshly trained and armed by Saudi Arabia, pushed the rebels out of Aden in July and have since recaptured four other southern provinces.

The United Nations says nearly 4,900 people have been killed and some 25,000 wounded since late March, while 21 million out of Yemen`s population of 25 million have been affected by the conflict.

AFP

Destroying at least 6 Saudi and Emirati vehicles in today's battles in Marib:

z81cbhih9gcs8h016794.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015-09-15_at_11_41_19_PM.jpg

Last edited:
It seems the ghosts have got some ATGMs to use against Emarati troops

That 'ghost' I mentioned referred to southern provinces of Yemen, where there was barely one incident of direct ground battle between coalition and Houthi/Yemeni army. In Marib, there are battles going on.

That 'ghost' I mentioned referred to southern provinces of Yemen, where there was barely one incident of direct ground battle between coalition and Houthi/Yemeni army. In Marib, there are battles going on.
Honey, not posting pictures of the killed Huthies in Southern provinces doesn't mean they don't exist. I've seen hundreds of Huthi corpses in Aden alone and you can find them easily on Google. Not to mention news reports all over internet which have daily details of the battles which your brothers were miserably defeated by only few thousands of UAE troops in few weeks. Here you go!

Battle of Aden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enjoy

And that's why it's taken 6 months for Yemenis who fight side by side by their own nation and coalition's troops to invade the same very Yemen which has been colonized by evil Persian empire led by Mollas without any agent or troops on the ground?
How powerful this Persians are .... :lol::lol:
And what would happen if these the so-called Persians step in the battlefield ...??
If Persians step in Yemen was anything like their step in Iraq and Syria, the war would have been over maybe in the first month.

Honey, not posting pictures of the killed Huthies in Southern provinces doesn't mean they don't exist. I've seen hundreds of Huthi corpses in Aden alone and you can find them easily on Google. Not to mention news reports all over internet which have daily details of the battles which your brothers were miserably defeated by only few thousands of UAE troops in few weeks. Here you go!

Battle of Aden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enjoy

No, there was barely any direct battle between coalition and Houthis. I thought you read English well. All the battle that took place in south was fought between Houthis and southern secessionists, often armed by coalition. In Marib, there are Emirati and Saudi soldiers now and the battles are going on for 2 days, take account of sueprior air power of coalition, having advanced jets and precise weapons and all kinds of heavy weaponry.

Unlike you dear who think coalition forces are invincible and super humans, I'm in no state of denial, if I see the coalition ground troops are doing good, I will note that here and if they continue to suck like this, again I will write it here.
Let's see and evaluate their performance in coming days. There is no rush.

Btw, coalition air raids killed 50 civilians today. All those burned babies and civilians whose pictures came out today were 'potential Houthis', according to coalition.

Destroying at least 6 Saudi and Emirati vehicles in today's battles in Marib:

z81cbhih9gcs8h016794.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015-09-15_at_11_41_19_PM.jpg

For each vehicle damaged there's like 50 houthis dead. The Arabic defence forum is filled with pics of your houthi corpses in Marib but can't post them here due to the stupid rules of graphic materials

For each vehicle damaged there's like 50 houthis dead. The Arabic defence forum is filled with pics of your houthi corpses in Marib but can't post them here due to the stupid rules of graphic materials

Bismillah
Assalamualaykum warahmatullah

Brother (and all my brother in tauhid)...
Jazakallahu khoiro for posting yemen update. Just keep posting, coz I read and watch link from your post only. Previously I read entire post, then I realized that I was wasting time reading post from half member in this forum.

I think you need to blurred graphical content part and left the important picture part (like logo).

Barokallahufiikum.

40+ armoured vehicles destroyed by Yemeni forces in Ma'rib. Yemeni forces continue military operatoons against the Saudi aggressors in Aseer region. They managed to destroy more border Posts and vehicles.

Saudi air forces continued killing civilians including hundreds of children and women through air strikes against safe cities.

Yemeni people, Yemeni language, Yemeni flag. A Yemeni song for their country against the terrorist aggressors.

Saudi terrorists continue their crimes with air strikes against hospitals, water treatment plants, orphanages, factories, civilian neighbourhoods.

Really sad documentary about the terrorist aggression against the oppressed people of Yemen.

Last edited:
No, there was barely any direct battle between coalition and Houthis. I thought you read English well. All the battle that took place in south was fought between Houthis and southern secessionists, often armed by coalition. In Marib, there are Emirati and Saudi soldiers now and the battles are going on for 2 days, take account of sueprior air power of coalition, having advanced jets and precise weapons and all kinds of heavy weaponry.
I posted a link of the Aden Battle which,obviously, you ignored. Anyway, the fighting in Aden was almost a stalemate between Southern Resistance and Huthies for four months, however, the moment AC ground forces stepped in, Huthies were obliterated from four governerates in four weeks.
Unlike you dear who think coalition forces are invincible and super humans, I'm in no state of denial, if I see the coalition ground troops are doing good, I will note that here and if they continue to suck like this, again I will write it here.
Let's see and evaluate their performance in coming days. There is no rush.
:lol:
Can you please point out how the coalition forces suck?

media blackout about Yemen in the US
That's good.

Back
Top Bottom