What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Saudi army officer captured alive by Yemenis:

Take note of how happy he is. He thanks his captors and says he is being well treated.

Imagine if ideological creations of Saudi Arabia, aka Al-Qaeda or ISIS had captured an enemy prisoner alive. Well you don't need to imagine, you have seen all the horror movies already.

Another interesting thing is, Houthis never jump up and down on corpses of Saudi soldiers killed and they blur them out in their videos and almost never release graphic pics of their corpses, while I have seen how supporters of this Coalition of Devils share pics pf some Houthis killed in Yemen in their forums and celebrate like maniacs. I also saw how they were cheering when a prisoner was lynched in Aden by savages.

Then again, it's truly an insult to Yemenis to morally compare them with members of this coalition and their supporters, some of them are just too low.

@Madali @haman10 @Daneshmand @JEskandari @HAIDER @raptor22

Last edited:
Take note of how happy he is. He thanks his captors and says he is being well treated.

Saudi soldiers do not understand why they fight in Yemen. They do not have morale. They just want to go back to their families.

Imagine if ideological creations of Saudi Arabia, aka Al-Qaeda or ISIS had captured an enemy prisoner alive. Well you don't need to imagine, you have seen all the horror movies already.

Another interesting thing is, Houthis never jump up and down on corpses of Saudi soldiers killed and they blur them out in their videos and almost never release graphic pics of their corpses, while I have seen how supporters of this Coalition of Devils share pics pf some Houthis killed in Yemen in their forums and celebrate like maniacs. I also saw how they were cheering when a prisoner was lynched in Aden by savages.

Then again, it's truly an insult to Yemenis to morally compare them with members of this coalition and their supporters, some of them are just too low.

Still fail to understand why Saudi attack Yemen. Yemen is the land of Saudis mothers...

Still fail to understand why Saudi attack Yemen. Yemen is the land of Saudis mothers...

I don't get the objective of this operation either. It's not like they can ever occupy a Shia city as big as Sanaa.

Saudi Forces should operate at night or else the types of losses seen in the videos are going to be unavoidable.
-------------------------------

Insurgencies are brutal there is almost nothing preventing someone from firing an ATGM from 1-2KM aways. You can not even find the guy who fired it, and even if you did are you going to drop a $200,000 bomb on the guy? This is the dilemma that nation states face today. One guy survives on bread and milk and wears slippers whereas the other guy eats meat, rice, and drinks tea at a barracks and goes to war with thousands of dollars worth of gear. After ambushes insurgents just disappear into the crowd or into a village but soldiers can not do so.

Last edited:

It's ridiculous, because he was talking about Auhud Almasareha,which is a way far from the Saudi/Yemeni border.
Huthis couldn't step on the border, so how about going to 20 kms far from the border then capturing a Saudi officer there!!!

PQXea3.png

this shows the differences between actual humans whose only object is to defend their country and ISIS terrorists (A.K.A saudia) .

no need to elaborate anymore

It's ridiculous, because he was talking about Auhud Almasareha,which is a way far from the Saudi/Yemeni border.
Huthis couldn't step on the border, so how about going to 20 kms far from the border then capturing a Saudi officer there!!!

PQXea3.png
6006_pitch-perfect-mic-drop-adam-devine.gif

Drops the mic :rofl:

look at this idiot :lol: @kollang @Daneshmand @mohsen @The Last of us

couldn't step on the border ? are you F-ing kidding me :lol:

sorry i'm just wondering who F-ed up all those watch towers of your and killed the living SHIIIIIT outta your boder gaurds .

as if houthis did NOT capture your mainland in previous wars :lol:

oh god . you're a comedy

After watching some of the videos posted by the members here it is clear that the Saudis need remote control weapon systems on their vehicles. Currently it looks like they are not even able to return fire because the Houthis just spray the vehicles with small arms fire, if they had RCWS's on their vehicles then they could actually spot the enemy and react. All they can do now is get shot at and drive around just to get blown up in some other way. They need to make sure that their troops have access to immediate fire support, I havn't seen them bring artillery into yemen. It's to expensive and it takes to long to rely on air support, mortars mounted on tracked or wheeled vehicles would do the trick for reacting quickly to an ambush.

I am also surprised that the houthis are able to get close to these border posts in broad day light. Do the Saudi's not have GSR's at their outposts? Where are the FLIR cameras? Why are you even using out posts that have huge glass panes? I know why, they don't have enough experience, and they thought that they were jet set with all of the expensive American gear.

After watching some of the videos posted by the members here it is clear that the Saudis need remote control weapon systems on their vehicles. Currently it looks like they are not even able to return fire because the Houthis just spray the vehicles with small arms fire, if they had RCWS's on their vehicles then they could actually spot the enemy and react. All they can do now is get shot at and drive around just to get blown up in some other way. They need to make sure that their troops have access to immediate fire support, I havn't seen them bring artillery into yemen. It's to expensive and it takes to long to rely on air support, mortars mounted on tracked or wheeled vehicles would do the trick for reacting quickly to an ambush.

I am also surprised that the houthis are able to get close to these border posts in broad day light. Do the Saudi's not have GSR's at their outposts? Where are the FLIR cameras? Why are you even using out posts that have huge glass panes? I know why, they don't have enough experience, and they thought that they were jet set with all of the expensive American gear.

What's the point of that? A few vehicles against thousands of Houthis. Even if they have remote control, it's just a drop in the bucket. Even if they have remote control, their tires would get shot up and become disabled.

What's the point of that? A few vehicles against thousands of Houthis. Even if they have remote control, it's just a drop in the bucket. Even if they have remote control, their tires would get shot up and become disabled.
At Least you can react, if the weapon station of the vehicle is open then the machine gun operator is vulnerable to small arms fire, a RCWS is not as vulnerable. Plus it allows you to use the vehicle's gun at night and observe the area around you. RCWS's have been very successful in Turkey, I don't even see them use anything but RCWS's anymore in Anti Terror OP's.

So they should only use tracked vehicles?

Look how effective they are

That fact that you are an Ajem made you unable in differentiating between a Saudi and a Yemeni dialect. An Arab from Algeria for example would be able to tell the difference. The contents in the video are not accurate at all. We don't have a national ID number that started with 1050...The alleged city in which the actor claimed to be captured in is way far from the border and heavily populated. No troops are deployed over there. Get your fact straight next time you source Houthi propagandas. The same channel claims that Israel is fighting along side the coalition therefore you will have to believe that if you believed this. LOL how desperate you are seeing your fellows getting raped every other day.

couldn't step on the border ? are you F-ing kidding me :lol:

sorry i'm just wondering who F-ed up all those watch towers of your and killed the living SHIIIIIT outta your boder gaurds .

as if houthis did NOT capture your mainland in previous wars :lol:

oh god . you're a comedy

Dear doctor, these things at small tactical level do not matter. The problem Saudis are facing can not be solved by tactical planning and tactical victories at all. Even if by any stretch of luck, they win some tactical battles, it won't have any effect to their final outcome.

The problem faced by Saudis are of strategic level. They are being sidelined in global calculus as well as in regional calculus. Strategically, they have been cornered and become allied with Israel, both of which are trying to punch above their weight both in the region as well as globally.

Their sole source of power in case of Saudi Arabia comes from oil sales and their monopoly over Mecca and Medina. With the advent of shale/ sand oil and emergence of technologies like Tesla car and discoveries of oil like those sand oil in Venezuela and Canada or off the coast of Brazil etc Saudis do not remain as important as they were in 1970's. Technology will improve making sand and shale oil more economical. Saudis are fighting a losing war on this front. Then you have the Muslim world which is slowly waking up to the fact that the hoteliers and restaurateurs of Mecca and Medina are not equivalent to Islam and Islamic unity. They are rather the opposite. All these factors taken together, the Saudis are hopelessly fighting to roll back Iran into 1980's and 90's. This is not possible. Iran is on the rise and Saudis are declining. Rapidly.

The source of power in case of Israel comes from their massive lobbying power in Western capitals, their scientific base and the holocaust. With Iran deal, the lobbying power of Israel got a serious blow from which it might never recover. Their scientific base is increasingly becoming supplanted by other countries like China and including in future hopefully Iran itself. The holocaust is becoming old and another event in history and in any case it happened in Europe where the antisemitism is on the rise. It has nothing to do with Iran or with even Islam. So dear Jews will have to concentrate on stopping the rise of the right wing politicking in Europe. And finally Israel is fighting a losing battle in demographics. Not only the Muslim population under the occupation of Israel is exceeding the Jewish population but also the non-political population of various conservative and liberal spectrum of Jews are increasingly becoming a factor inside Israel. Not to forget the United Nations recognized right of return for millions of Palestinian refugees back into Israel. In this sense, in the next couple of decades the biggest question Israel will be facing will not be Iran but the critical question of whether Israel is going to be a democracy or an apartheid administrative structure overseeing Bantustans.

It is understandable why Saudis and Israelis have allied with each other. They see the hand of Iran behind their falls from grace. But what they fail to see is that Iran is not the instigator here. Nor is the decisive factor. The instigator and the decisive factor here, are these countries own ideologies, policies and internal shortcomings. Iran is just riding on their failures, not creating them. Their failures are their own making. But the biggest loss, will be that of Saudi Arabia. Since Israel might some day become a unified and truly democratic state as Apartheid South Africa became one or separate in two nominally independent states; a 'Jewish' Israel with a significant Muslim minority in pre-67 borders and a Palestinian state sharing Jerusalem as their capitals.

Saudi Arabia meanwhile, is a Wahabi kingdom ruling over several distinct areas from Wahabis areas to Sufi areas to Shia areas and etc. The failure of kingdom will mean disorder in the 'holy' land, causing some Muslim countries with strong emotions to go in militarily under international mandate creating a 'transitional' government overseeing the partition of Saudi Arabia into smaller nations with Mecca and Medina becoming a neutral state like Vatican for Muslims. I do not think a country like Pakistan will refuse to guard such a state as Swiss military is guarding Vatican. When the kingdom fails, my advice would be for Iran to stay out and just play a mediator role since it would not be wise to instigate the zombies "anti-Majoosi" fealing and fears. But other Muslim countries will have to rise up to the challenge of stabilizing the post-kingdom and post-wahabi United Emirates of Hijaz.

Almost 7 months and the coaliton of imbeciles has yet to get a foothold in Yemen, 335 pages, countless banishment of PDF's by wahabi moderators trying to shore up the Saudis friends and their lap dogs and to stamp any thread favorable to the houthis! Well , the houthis are showing to the world what Israel has shown before them, that arabs armies are intertaining at best! The coalition tried to scare the houthis with long line of tanks and heavy armored vehicules, little they know that the latter didn't fall for their unmanned impressive column..and what followed was a pigeon shoot!

Saudi-led coalition pounds Yemen rebels near central city | Zee News
Last Updated: Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 22:08
Marib: The Saudi-led coalition targeting Yemen's Shiite rebels pounded the insurgents' positions on Thursday with heavy artillery fire on the outskirts of the central city of Marib, part of their push to retake the capital, Sanaa.

The heavy bombardment came hours after the Shiite rebels, known as Houthis, aired footage on their satellite television channel purporting to show a Saudi soldier held as a prisoner of war. A top al-Qaida leader in Yemen meanwhile praised the campaign against the Houthis and called for Islamic rule in the Arab world's poorest country.

The dull thud of artillery fire rumbled across Marib but its residents, many armed with Kalashnikov assault rifles, appeared unperturbed by the nearby fighting. Many crowded a market to buy qat leaves, a mild narcotic widely consumed in Yemen.

Marib is the capital of the largely desert province of the same name east of the capital. Authorities say the coalition is targeting Houthi positions near the Marib dam and the town of Sirwah, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) west on the road to Sanaa.

The provincial capital is held by forces loyal to exiled President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi. Deputy governor Abdo Rab Ali said 80 percent of the province is controlled by pro-Hadi forces while the Houthis control the rest.

The war in Yemen pits the Saudi-led coalition against Iranian-backed Houthis and troops loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh. Others opposing the Houthis include southern separatists, local and tribal militias, Sunni Islamic militants and troops loyal to Hadi.

Coalition troops and allied Yemeni forces will have to traverse rugged mountains as they push westward toward Sanaa. It is an area that Emirati Brig. Gen. Ali Saif al-Kaabi likened to parts of Afghanistan, where Emirati troops were deployed as part of the NATO-led mission.

PTI

The coalition of imbecile has yet to put a firmly boot on the ground while the houthi are in the Saudi territory hunting for quails

Back
Top Bottom