What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Why can't you just admit the defeat by Saudis? It's not hard, you can simply use the learning strategy called "Repetition", all you need to do is to repeat this sentence ten times, and I assure you will be back to reality, now repeat after me "We were defeated and humiliated by Saudis".

COb10LQXAAA3B6r.jpg

I did not know that insanity could reach this far and it's pretty much clear from your comment that your unhealthy obsession with Iran is getting worse every day , I would not be surprised if your nightmares are full of Iran. The point is even if we were defeated by Saudis in your hypothetical world it had nothing to do with Jordan ...

The Saudis just killed 20 Indians as revenge for Houthis having killed 60 soldiers of UAE, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain the other day and maiming hundreds more: Twenty Indians killed by Saudi Air Strikes in Yemen

Now that is called competent military precision. Or not.

No Indian killed in Yemen attack; 13 are alive, 7 missing: MEA | Zee News

Last Updated: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 - 11:39

405495-vikas-swarup.jpg

New Delhi: The Ministry of External Affairs has rejected reports claiming that atleast 20 Indians were killed in a Saudi-led air strikes in Yemen.

MEA spokesperson Vikas Swarup said, “Out of 20 crew members, 13 are alive and 7 are reported to be missing. We have ascertained that two boats came under aerial bombardment, boats were carrying a total of 20 Indian crew members.”

"No other information is currently available regarding the identity of the Indian nationals,” Swarup said, adding that: Indian embassy in Djibouti is in touch with local contacts to get further information on the matter.

India does not have embassy in Yemen, which was shut down in April after evacuation of its nationals.

Yesterday, local residents and fishermen said planes from the Saudi-led alliance struck two boats at al-Khokha, a small port near Hodeidah in western Yemen used by Indians to smuggle badly needed fuel supplies into the country, killing 20 Indians.

Arab coalition airstrike hits a meeting of Houthis in Yemen.

12003185_1127899837238320_9064463960951225077_n.jpg

I did not know that insanity could reach this far and it's pretty much clear from your comment that your unhealthy obsession with Iran is getting worse every day , I would not be surprised if your nightmares are full of Iran. The point is even if we were defeated by Saudis in your hypothetical world it had nothing to do with Jordan ...
This is not obsession, this is how you deal with an enemy.

12003185_1127899837238320_9064463960951225077_n.jpg

This is not obsession, this is how you deal with an enemy.

And still doesn't have anything to do with Jordan. please post some of the photos of the children killed by coalition's airstrike to show how you deal with your neighbors too ...

Last edited:
At least 20 dead as rebel rockets hit market in Yemen`s Marib | Zee News

Sanaa: Iran-backed rebels fired Katyusha rockets at a busy market in Yemen`s eastern city of Marib killing at least 20 people on Friday, medics and witnesses said.

"Twenty civilians were killed and dozens wounded" in the attack, a medical official said. Witnesses said the provincial capital`s market was targeted.

The attack came hours after a Saudi-led coalition air strike killed seven rebels in Marib, where Apache helicopters have also joined the fight against Huthi Shiite insurgents and their allies.

The coalition strike targeted a military vehicle used by the rebels in Marib province, while other air raids targeted rebel positions in neighbouring Shabwa, military sources said.

The UN estimates that more than 4,500 people have been killed in the Yemeni conflict since March.

AFP

Yemeni Foreign Minister : Iran's embassy in Sanaa is turning into a Houthi operation center. If proven so, it is a legitimate target.

Yemeni Foreign Minister : Iran's embassy in Sanaa is turning into a Houthi operation center. If proven so, it is a legitimate target.

Yeap, as it seems due to razing Yemen's infrastructures to the ground and hitting hospitals and schools coalitions has gone out of targets .. now it's time for embassies ...

Yeap, as it seems due to razing Yemen's infrastructures to the ground and hitting hospitals and schools coalitions has gone out of targets .. now it's time for embassies ...

if i were you would not hit a embassy

KSA and UAE have already hit the embassies of...KSA and UAE. So, really, go ahead, it can't be worse than hitting orphanages, hospitals, and bottling factories.

Hadi the Stooge backed out of UN talks after he first said he will join the talks. Maybe his masters decided something else in last minute?

This rat reminds me if this, lol:

puppet-gadget.jpg

So, the battle to clean up Maarib has started:

BTW, where are the Iranians & pro who were betting that the Arab Coalition would never be able to set a foot in Yemen and then changed their mind and made it Northern Yemen? I bet they will change their mind again and say " We meant North-West Yemen", but even after this part is cleaned up they will just say "Arabs kill Arabs" :lol: They always have sth to say.

It's interesting in two current situations, the trouble making countries are against talks. In Yemen, they said Houthis should step down before talks. And in Syria, they say that Assad should step down before talks.

The outcome of both? Instability.

Back
Top Bottom