What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Iran has made most stupid move in Yemen and Saudis will not show any mercy to Houthis and will destroy all Houthis areas
Iran !!!!?

Oh my God , This is cruel my friend .

Iran didn't start this but people of Yemen .

The ones that peacefully demonstrated for weeks in Sanaa against corruption and were answered by bullet in the streets by the army and their AL Qaeda allies .

This movement has been active for decades even before 1979 .

So , Instead of justifying , face the truth .

Last edited:
audis finally found the use for their billion dollar equipment, bombing Yemenis, its already poor infrastructures and an already poor country.
i fully agree,even Western have to clean that equipment this all will only add fuel to fire,houtis will lose but this will create a wall between peoples of Yemen which is i think in Muslim world has lowest rate of sectarian haterd...

Good..These Iranian proxy terrorists and anarchists should be bombed hard..

Proxy terrorists !?

You call millions of Yemeni people proxy terrorists who are fighting for their rights .

Theses people have always been attacked by foreign countries .

First by Egypt and countless times by Saudi Arabia and yet they are called terrorists because they are not Sunnis .

Too many Takfiri and Anti Shia supporters here .

i fully agree,even Western have to clean that equipment this all will only add fuel to fire,houtis will lose but this will create a wall between peoples of Yemen which is i think in Muslim world has lowest rate of sectarian haterd...
both of you can come clean my "equipment".. il pay you well
it must be hard finding jobs in iran these days. but somehow they can finance wars in 4 countries.

what is this ?! are you high ? where is the pic ?!

Picture is from 23rd March. Demonstrations in Taiz.

http://www.yemensaeed.com/news27178.html

anyway , whey your super strong coalition will face Isreal and free your super sunni Palstinan !? you show you have money and equipment , so why you haste !?
even Pak have nuke so there is no excuse for you any more ...

Even Pakistan has nukes?

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction.

we didn't storm anyone , we just offer them and they accepted ... even Saddam trust us more than any other Sunni country and sent his fighter to us ( and it was after 8 years war ) .... that show how friendly you are with each other ....

And how did you repay him? By stealing his jets! :omghaha:

def min Mohamed bin Salman inside 'Decisive Storm' operation center earlier Thu. Pics courtesy @zaidbenjamin
CA_7LotUsAARo4U.jpg

CA_7QdtU0AAZ00t.png

CA_7QWJUgAAJl1U.png

CA_7Li6UUAEzQT2.jpg

He is Right. Pakistan is currently at service of wahabiism.
But this situation will change in coming years. future is better.

Do not worry. Onece wahabiism is dead relations with Iran will become normal.
I disagree, Pakistan is not under the service of Wahabisam. Things have already changed, Pakistan is doing whatever is in its interest. And I will give you one example.. i-e, Chabahar in the hands of indians.
Also if you still think that Wahabiism is the issue then I'll have to say that your understanding is wrong. Because not all Wahabis or Shias or I would say Muslims are extreme. There are some elements in every sect who can be used in any way by the enemies for e.g terrorist in yemen supported by Iran.

Last edited:
I disagree, Pakistan is not under the service of Wahabisam. Things have already changed, Pakistan is doing whatever is in its interest. And I will give you one example.. i-e, Chabahar in the hands of indians.
Also if you still think that Wahabiism is the issue then I'll have to say that your understanding is wrong. Because not all Wahabis or Shias or I would say Muslims are extreme. There are some elements in every sect who can be used in any way by the enemies.

Pakistan is not doing but dying for others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom