What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

It is unfortunate that Saudi Arabia and Iran can't get along. I think what Iran needs at this stage is allies. It does not and cannot afford to be isolated any more. I think we Pakistanis should not take sides and take the role of diffusing tensions between the 2 countries. We Pakistanis are increasingly getting close to Saudi though we should remain neutral in this conflict and work to bend the injury the 2 sides seek to cause each other.

Let us note Saudi and Iran both have no democracy and the wahabi system in place in Saudi clearly means that they will abuse human rights. Wahabism is a 19th century phenomenon and the said leader Muhammed bin Abdul Wahab desecrated the Prophets grave and killed pregnant women.

I think we should not take sides in this situation. Saudi is supposed to be a haven for all muslims as custodians of the holy land, including shias... lets not divide but unite

Pakistan is not interested to join this operation but US should use Predator Predators Drones on Middle East crisis.

17yaim28ni4w5jpg.jpg

Iran !!!!?

Oh my God , This is cruel my friend .

Iran didn't start this but people of Yemen .

The ones that peacefully demonstrated for weeks in Sanaa against corruption and were answered by bullet in the streets by the army and their AL Qaeda allies .

This movement has been active for decades even before 1979 .

So , Instead of justifying , face the truth .
You are backing a minority which is hated by majority

It is unfortunate that Saudi Arabia and Iran can't get along. I think what Iran needs at this stage is allies. It does not and cannot afford to be isolated any more. I think we Pakistanis should not take sides and take the role of diffusing tensions between the 2 countries. We Pakistanis are increasingly getting close to Saudi though we should remain neutral in this conflict and work to bend the injury the 2 sides seek to cause each other.

Let us note Saudi and Iran both have no democracy and the wahabi system in place in Saudi clearly means that they will abuse human rights. Wahabism is a 19th century phenomenon and the said leader Muhammed bin Abdul Wahab desecrated the Prophets grave and killed pregnant women.

I think we should not take sides in this situation. Saudi is supposed to be a haven for all muslims as custodians of the holy land, including shias... lets not divide but unite
Unfortunately we have to be part of it

go screw yourself with iran
first no such thing as wahhabism you brainwashed rat
dont act nice when you spread lies
we were being attacked for 36 years by iran millions have been killed and iran has a huge responsibility for their death.
you so called muslim where were you when they are killing ppl as we speak in 4 muslim countries ?
what kind of nation send 52 kg of C4 to hajj in makka ?
what kind of ppl kill more than 600 in hajj ?
we had enough.. any pakistani wants to take iran side will only be dealt like an iranian.
you ppl here have no say on what pakistan government and its true ppl say regarding saudi. NOTHING
the sad thing that pakistan is a victim of iran as well. and some rats here still support iran
whos killing pakistanies in the border ? who is controlling the conflict between afghanistan and pakistan ? you think iran doesnt have a pakistani hezb-alshaytan ?!
fools

Wahabism is a 19th century phenomenon and the said leader Muhammed bin Abdul Wahab desecrated the Prophets grave and killed pregnant women
you rat you think we are fools here like you ?! sick bastard

go screw yourself with iran
first no such thing as wahhabism you brainwashed rat
dont act nice when you spread lies
we were being attacked for 36 years by iran millions have been killed and iran has a huge responsibility for their death.
you so called muslim where were you when they are killing ppl as we speak in 4 muslim countries ?
what kind of nation send 52 kg of C4 to hajj in makka ?
what kind of ppl kill more than 600 in hajj ?
we had enough.. any pakistani wants to take iran side will only be dealt like an iranian.
you ppl here have no say on what pakistan government and its true ppl say regarding saudi. NOTHING
the sad thing that pakistan is a victim of iran as well. and some rats here still support iran
whos killing pakistanies in the border ? who is controlling the conflict between afghanistan and pakistan ? you think iran doesnt have a pakistani hezb-alshaytan ?!
fools
I am not really taking sides. I want this dispute between the countries to end. Iran sees itself as the defender of shias and Saudi is known to be the house of muslims. The onus on both is to end this dispute and move ahead. Unfortunately none is too keen to do that and treats each as a threat.

The Prophet said do not strike the necks of each other when I am gone... and look what we are doing. As a responsible nation and custodian of the holiest sites the onus is also on you to ensure peace and prosperity in the muslim world. Instead what are you doing? What is Iran doing? I think we have fought long enough. The time is here to work together and deal with our threats on the negotiation table.

Pakistani Special forces units arrive to participate with Saudi forces in Exercise 'Samsam 5' in Taif.
All participants from both sides have ended preparations for this exercise, whose training will include focus on war in hard mountainous terrain environments and in irregular operations. Saudi Royal Air Forces, land forces aviation and units of the Border Patrol will participate in the exercise operations
11070163_689832794462241_3835935220079842683_n.jpg

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...t-join-military-campaign-against-Houthis.html
Those are normal infantry units not special forces.AK regiment i m guessing.

Back
Top Bottom