What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

buddy in dubai you get paid to suck ***** so stop talking about money.

buddy , when you lose a debate , you try dirty tactic ... just typical Sunni Arab ... but I'm thankful that you didn't takfir me ...

anyway , whey your super strong coalition will face Isreal and free your super sunni Palstinan !? you show you have money and equipment , so why you haste !?
even Pak have nuke so there is no excuse for you any more ...

US air strikes did a LOT. Without US strikes IS would take:

1) Kobane enclave completely.
2) Deir ez Zor.
3) Infiltrate into Hama in masses.
4) In Iraq IS would be now storming Samarra instead of Shia militias storming Tikrit.
5) Kurds in Iraq also made large gains thanks to US stikes.

But Yemen is completely different:

1) USAF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RSAF.
2) Yemen mountain terrain is much harder than desert Syria and Iraq.
3) There is no strong ground force opposing Houthis in Yemen.

So here u are right.
after we destroy their big guns and their weapon storage and HQ they will be much weaker.
then the rest of yemenies will move in and do the job while we still support them. the majority are against them and they all have weapons. only difference is that ALI Saleh had the big guns and all command centers. once they are all destroyed its done.
houthies alone couldnt take control of one small village in yemen not too long ago. what made them strong is Ali Saleh.
i dont see this anything like iraq or syria.

Parliament approval needed in such situations.

Other than that...In general Turkey doesn't directly involves in most of the wars...we even didn't directly involved in NATO missions.(Libya, Afghanistan). Didn't let US to use our lands during the invasion of Iraq. Didn't join the coalition against ISIS.

Unless KSA is in dire need, i don't foresee Turkish fighters bombing houthis. But Turkey might offer assistance in other terms. (Logistics, Advisers, Intel, etc..)

buddy , when you lose a debate , you try dirty tactic ... just typical Sunni Arab ... but I'm thankful that you didn't takfir me ...

anyway , whey your super strong coalition will face Isreal and free your super sunni Palstinan !? you show you have money and equipment , so why you haste !?
even Pak have nuke so there is no excuse for you any more ...
so what do you want ? whats your problem here ? how can i help you ?

we already knew Pakistan is nothing more than slave of Persian Gulf Arabs ... so there is no new message ... we just want to show some respect to them but , there is no room for it anymore ...
Who the hell are you to call us slave? I will ask you to remain in your limits. This is our decision to join or not. We will look at our interest. By the way do not talk about going into another sovereign country as Yemen has requested KSA and KSA has requested Pakistan to join to help Yemen. If and if like you say that Iran has nothing to do with these militias then I would ask you to stay away and chill.
and if you are talking about brotherly relations between Pakistan and Iran then you should know very well what Iran has done to Pakistan and brotherly relations does not exist between Pakistan and Iran.

the sad part is that you don't know that you are from those fire-worshiping guys .. or from Indu Idol worshiper ....
when you are such an idiot how can I talk with you ...

and for sure there won't be much respect toward you ... you just show your true color , who pay you much money can have you on his side .... so if we need you sometimes , we will pay you ...
When was the last time someone from what is currently Pakistan practiced idolatry...1000 years ago perhaps? And look at you fvck boys, you still believe fire can save your behinds from Muslims and in the hope of that you bow before it, secretly of course. :lol:
We take pride in our religion unlike you guys who are ashamed of telling the world their true religion.

Since you guys have that much money (really?), please don't hesitate to buy poop from us at a competitive price. You guys need a stool transplant done so bad.

Last edited:
Saudi defense minister, interior minister supervise ‘Decisive Storm’
0363b83c-60ef-43fa-a45e-7cf4663859a1_16x9_600x338.jpg

Saudi Defense Minister Prince Mohammad bin Salman at the command center. (Al Arabiya)

Saudi Defense Minister Prince Mohammad bin Salman (L) alongside Deputy Crown Prince and interior minister Prince Mohammad bin Nayef (R) at the command center. (Al Arabiya)

The Houthis have joined force with the loyalists of former President Saleh in their offensive to take control of Yemen, leading King Salman bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia to order the beginning of the sweeping military operation.

As the operation continues, a coalition of all GCC countries, barring Oman, is taking part in the campaign, including Sudan, Egypt, Morocco, Jordan and Pakistan.

Saudi Arabia has deployed 100 fighter jets, 150,000 soldiers and other navy units.

Read also: Saudi warplanes bomb Houthi positions in Yemen

Read also: Yemeni forces retake Aden airport

Read also: UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan deploy warplanes against Houthis

Read also: Ambassador al-Jubeir: ‘Having Yemen fail cannot be an option’

Read also: Reports: top Houhti military commanders killed in Saudi airstrikes

Last Update: Thursday, 26 March 2015 KSA 12:32 - GMT 09:32

we didn't storm anyone , we just offer them and they accepted ... even Saddam trust us more than any other Sunni country and sent his fighter to us ( and it was after 8 years war ) .... that show how friendly you are with each other ....

this is natural that Iraqi Shiia will seek our help against some Sunni who believe by killing them and raping their woman they will beside of prophet in heave ....

the problem is from yourself and your ideology ...

So it's "natural" for you to send your proxies to invade Yemen? Houtis already held territory in Yemen, yet you want it all. You want the whole country.

Anyway, you're about to get kicked out.

When was the last time someone from what is currently Pakistan practiced idolatry...1000 years ago perhaps? And look at you fvck boys, you still believe fire can save your behinds from Muslims and in the hope of that you bow before it, secretly of course. :lol:
We take pride in our religion unlike you guys who are ashamed of telling the world their true religion.

news coming in that KSA has officially asked pakistan government for Help against Houtis

Back
Top Bottom