What's new

Operation Asifa: 45 Indian soldiers killed by Kashmiri resistance in Pulwama.

What if GOI won't accept ??? I think it is a chance and a reason for our government to initiate an operations just like your Operation Zarb-e-Azb or Operation Raad ul fassad.

And guess what after this incident on one in this word is going to question any such Operation. The militants just escalated it one level up higher just like they did in APS Peshawar in Pakistan and look what happened to them.
If i was JeM

I would move cells to mumbai, delhi etc.
When u start operations. The cells activate their operations.

If i was JeM

I would move cells to mumbai, delhi etc.
When u start operations. The cells activate their operations.

Well easier said than done.

Moreover there is a reason why the supporters and sympathizers of JeM and likes also have to read about similar attacks back home. Nothing happens without any reason. ;)

As per recent report Commander in Chief Modi have called a meeting in PM house with Bollywood directors to discuss the next SirGKal Strike. Lol

This asks for a reply... Sab Pele jainge...
You were celebrating a couple of days back...celebrate now

Well easier said than done.

Moreover there is a reason why the supporters and sympathizers of JeM and likes also have to read about similar attacks back home. Nothing happens without any reason. ;)
I think u remember how a few men held up your cities. Notjing is impossible

one thing is for sure. the situation in kashmir is going to worsen. now indian forces will kill more innocent kashmirirs and the locals will launch more suicide attacks on terrorists.

well that is why Dialog's are for, no one will agree to first proposed terms, your Govt will add some points so does our Govt but in the end both country should listen to what Kashmiri people have to say ..

For you Operations like Zarb-e-Azb and Raddul Fassad may backfire because you are not just fighting a Terror Group , Kashmir is a resistance movement and people seen it as such , TTP was and will remain a Terrorist group because they have done 70-80% of their attacks on Civilians , same can not be said for Kashmiri fighters .

APS Peshawar attack was highly motivated on the ideology of them slaughtering kids of Army personnel , I don't see Kashmiri people doing that , even this Attack is against the CRPF which is i think a Paramilitary force .

Why do you expect India to provide you something to Pakistan which you have unilaterally tried to change and grab and lost multiple times in war(s)????

Sorry, we can afford some losses, but sadly the cost that an average Kashmiri's will have to pay will be very huge if things go this way. :(

and indian soldiers will pi*s in their pants when they will get orders to go to kashmir.

JeM is banned in Pakistan and the attack was conducted by a local in IOK.

The explosives were likely sourced locally as well, given the size. Unless this guy was able to somehow sneak across the LoC multiple times to get trained and return (which reflects very poorly on the Indian Army) then the issues you have to deal with are all local to IOK.

Only in name, terrorist organisations in pakistan change names like people change clothes, to dodge the "ban" bullet.

Everyone knows JeM operates from pakistan.
https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/tg944.aspx

A country(India) not known to have such large scale bombings like this almost guarantees that the explosives were imported from a country(pakistan) that DOES HAVE such attacks on a regular basis.

Things get smuggled into India from pakistan all the time, also why would the same guy go across the border multiple times?
The whole point of a terrorist organisation is that they collaborate and do things as a group.
They could have easily hoarded the explosive material over time and waited for their pakistani handlers to plan and then initiated the attack.
Illiterate, rag tag bunch of 20 year olds don't have the connections or the knowledge to execute such an operation, you would need a much experienced force like the ISI which conducts such ops in Iran and Afghanistan as well.

The attackers and their leadership is now kashmiri. I don't know what else to say.

JeM is a terrorist organisation formed in pakistan, its founder was born in Bahawalpur, Punjab, pakistan and is headquartered in pakistan.

one thing is for sure. the situation in kashmir is going to worsen. now indian forces will kill more innocent kashmirirs and the locals will launch more suicide attacks on terrorists.
Terrorists as in indian occupiers

I think u remember how a few men held up your cities. Notjing is impossible

AS if such things never happened with you ever ??? Mark my words, what goes around comes around.

Below is your reply ……. He called it Islamic terrorism , he gave Sunni Islam names , he called us barking ,, and what not and you said he/she entitled to have opinion !!!!!! you call that sectarian BS opinion ?????? Why he is not ban ???? Do you know what he did on thread about 6 years old kid got killed in KSA ???
View attachment 539337
His comment of 'barking' was a response to a personal attack on him from a Pakistani. Neither comments were acceptable. And many people consider these kinds of attacks 'Islamic terrorism', which I disagree with, since in both cases the attacks were driven primarily by ethnic motivations. But that said, given that he belongs to a Muslim country as well, he has a right to his opinion that these attacks are 'Islamic terrorism', as flawed as that opinion might be. The best response would be to point out why these attacks are not 'Islamic terrorism', though in the case of the Iran attack it was terrorism.

Why do you expect India to provide you something to Pakistan which you have unilaterally tried to change and grab and lost multiple times in war(s)????

Sorry, we can afford some losses, but sadly the cost that an average Kashmiri's will have to pay will be very huge if things go this way. :(

You are not providing us anything , Kashmir was never yours to begin with .. It was a disputed land ,and an unfinished business in S.Asia .

As i said in my earlier post, senseless killing will not help nor stop the violence .

Back
Top Bottom