What's new

Operation 021 booed off the screens in Bambino and Capri

I think the real reason for this was the language of the movie......it is totally in English. People who frequent these 2 cinemas, with families, belong to the lower class and do not understand English. Otherwise, I am sure that it is a great movie, I am still awed by the previous movie 'WAAR' which was outstanding.

Movie was made to serve the Burger Bacha kind of audience in Pakistan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I feel sorry for them to miss the anticipated movie Interstellar.

Most of the people on this forum representing pakistan are either from this same city karachi where this incident has happened or they are living abroad but have origins in this city. This city has a history of violence so this incident does not stand out in this context. No such hooliganism was observed at any other cinema in any other part of pakistan and people in other cities of pakistan enjoyed this movie a lot and it has done good business everywhere. The pakistanis love to watch hollywood movies too and we have no problem with english as long as the movie is interesting even uneducated people in my city also watch hollywood movies if they are action or horror thriller. Please don't take the pakistani posters on this board much seriously to develop an opinion about pakistan as these people as I said are mostly from violence prone city of karachi and have very different mindset than the normal pakistanis living in more peaceful parts of pakistan.

Please don't take the pakistani posters on this board much seriously to develop an opinion about pakistan as these people as I said are mostly from violence prone city of karachi and have very different mindset than the normal pakistanis living in more peaceful parts of pakistan.

Just because the city is violence prone, doesn't mean that the people have gone violent over time. Try to control this racist impulse of yours or get a pink badge, I have been seeing these ridiculous posts from the last night thread you made. Normal Pakistanis? Karachi culture? Whats the first thing, you even know about the city? Do you even know, the Bambino and Capri cinema being listed are notorious for a particular type of crowd interested in item numbers and Mujras who of course wouldn't give a warm reception to the movie for obvious reasons?

P.S. The same "abnormal Pakistanis" went to see the Waar in large numbers when it came out, I myself watched the movie at Atrium, I am quite certain that there too, Mr Shan was from Lahore :azn:

I think the real reason for this was the language of the movie......it is totally in English.

This one's in English too?! What an idiotic thing to do! They're isolating the only market that will watch their movies. Do they seriously think people in the english speaking countries will watch these?

It is not a surprise that the movie was so well received throughout the world, I can understand where you are coming from though, I mean the sort of business and interest this movie generated worldwide, especially coming from a very very weak movie industry, must either be really hard on you or that you have serious comprehensive issues!

It was a poorly made movie. Commercial success does not guarantee quality. There are many hit bollywood movies that I can't bear for more than 10 minutes. I have praised Pakistani movies like Khuda Ke Liye in the past, what's your point again?

Bang bang....inside as well as in the borders of Pakistan.

I just saw the trailer, movie seems 50-60% in English and Urdu in firangi accent as if the movie is not made for general Pakistanis but firangis and burger bachas. :omghaha::omghaha:

at least better than your movies .....

Not better. trailer dekh ke mujhe laga ki film burger bachon ke liye bani hai, aam Pakistaniyon ke liye nahi. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

bhai thats not for people of india for sure hahahhaah rest is our problem ...its people personal choice to watch it or not ..

It was a poorly made movie. Commercial success does not guarantee quality. There are many hit bollywood movies that I can't bear for more than 10 minutes. I have praised Pakistani movies like Khuda Ke Liye in the past, what's your point again?

You mean Waar was a poorly made movie? You have to be out of your mind, literally.

bhai thats not for people of india for sure hahahhaah rest is our problem ...its people personal choice to watch it or not ..

Pakistan mein kitno ko Angrezi bolni aati hai, Urdu mein subtitles tak daal diya hota taki bande film ko samajh lete aur bottlein nahi maarte.

You mean Waar was a poorly made movie? You have to be out of your mind, literally.

Yes it was. Many Pakistanis on this forum itself have said so, not just me. Just because you have poor taste in movies, don't expect everyone to have it.

Pakistan mein kitno ko Angrezi bolni aati hai, Urdu mein subtitles tak daal diya hota taki bande film ko samajh lete aur bottlein nahi maarte.

this movie is for different class of people. .. those who want to enjoy those gujjar style movies they are free to watch them

Back
Top Bottom