What's new

Operation 021 booed off the screens in Bambino and Capri

then which kind, and please specify few kinds

fake ? why. and how you decide authenticity?

You people are jingoist. You boost yourself on bogus acts of patriotism like attacking Pakistani actors and poets. Childish stuff really.

Let me share my personal experience related to 'Operation 021'

So I called up Atrium, NeoPlex and Cinepax on Tuesday to try and get 4 tickets for Saturday, I was caller number 19 in line at 11:13am (Atrium) whereas telephone booking opens at 11:00 (I had called at 10:57 and got the recording that it would open at 11:00 :(), anyway I wasn't going to wait for an hour on the phone to be answered. Nobody answered the phone at NeoPlex and Cinepax guys told me that they would not hold on to any booking over 2 hours as there was extreme demand for the movie and so any booking that I made would have to be paid for and tickets collected within 2 hours or the reservations would be cancelled for on-the-venue customers! Now please also note that phone bookings are for the worst seats, they are the front rows usually and even then I wasn't successful in getting 4 tickets.

So I decided to go to Atrium and get the tickets after work, got there around 7:00 PM and then I saw the line......it was massive, the zig-zag isles were not only full, they were overflowing almost all around to the food court seating area. I knew that I would not be able to get the the isle within 1-2 hours so I did what I am not proud of, I called up some one to have the tickets arranged and delivered to me just outside the ticket window room. Even then I was disappointed that all shows on Saturday and Sunday were sold out, it left me the only option to watch the movie on a working day, Friday. Got the center isle tickets for 8:15pm Friday.

So I got the the cinema straight from work, got there around 7:00pm and had my friends meet me there, we had some snacks at the food court. The amazing thing is that the queue for tickets was just as big as ever, still. I also wanted to get tickets for my family but wanted to watch the movie before I purchased the tickets for them. It turned out to be a well made choice.

The movie started at 08:15pm, everything from the very beginning was connected, everything, every line, every sentence and every scene had a purpose, there were no songs let alone any item song, the beginning was engaging, the middle was exciting and the ending justified of its superb rating. The movie was outstanding, the message extremely thought provoking and the experience overall enthralling, perhaps even better then 'Waar'. I would recommend it to everyone on this forum, who is interested in geo-political issues of Asia, especially Pak-Afghan region.

Now back to my decision on whether to get tickets for the Mrs., my mother and 2 children, I did not get tickets for them because I know they would not be able to understand the movie as they do not have any interest or understanding of the geo-political issues of our region.

So, my serious advise to you all......go and watch the movie but do not take your children or anyone else who is not into geo-political scenario of the region. However, as this forum is actually for the purpose, I am sure all, or a major population of this forum enjoys the topic and would love the movie.

My rating is 10/10.

Let me share my personal experience related to 'Operation 021'

So I called up Atrium, NeoPlex and Cinepax on Tuesday to try and get 4 tickets for Saturday, I was caller number 19 in line at 11:13am (Atrium) whereas telephone booking opens at 11:00 (I had called at 10:57 and got the recording that it would open at 11:00 :(), anyway I wasn't going to wait for an hour on the phone to be answered. Nobody answered the phone at NeoPlex and Cinepax guys told me that they would not hold on to any booking over 2 hours as there was extreme demand for the movie and so any booking that I made would have to be paid for and tickets collected within 2 hours or the reservations would be cancelled for on-the-venue customers! Now please also note that phone bookings are for the worst seats, they are the front rows usually and even then I wasn't successful in getting 4 tickets.

So I decided to go to Atrium and get the tickets after work, got there around 7:00 PM and then I saw the line......it was massive, the zig-zag isles were not only full, they were overflowing almost all around to the food court seating area. I knew that I would not be able to get the the isle within 1-2 hours so I did what I am not proud of, I called up some one to have the tickets arranged and delivered to me just outside the ticket window room. Even then I was disappointed that all shows on Saturday and Sunday were sold out, it left me the only option to watch the movie on a working day, Friday. Got the center isle tickets for 8:15pm Friday.

So I got the the cinema straight from work, got there around 7:00pm and had my friends meet me there, we had some snacks at the food court. The amazing thing is that the queue for tickets was just as big as ever, still. I also wanted to get tickets for my family but wanted to watch the movie before I purchased the tickets for them. It turned out to be a well made choice.

The movie started at 08:15pm, everything from the very beginning was connected, everything, every line, every sentence and every scene had a purpose, there were no songs let alone any item song, the beginning was engaging, the middle was exciting and the ending justified of its superb rating. The movie was outstanding, the message extremely thought provoking and the experience overall enthralling, perhaps even better then 'Waar'. I would recommend it to everyone on this forum, who is interested in geo-political issues of Asia, especially Pak-Afghan region.

Now back to my decision on whether to get tickets for the Mrs., my mother and 2 children, I did not get tickets for them because I know they would not be able to understand the movie as they do not have any interest or understanding of the geo-political issues of our region.

So, my serious advise to you all......go and watch the movie but do not take your children or anyone else who is not into geo-political scenario of the region. However, as this forum is actually for the purpose, I am sure all, or a major population of this forum enjoys the topic and would love the movie.

My rating is 10/10.

Well in my case we friends wanted to watch both operation 021 and Namaloom Afraad on the same day. So we chose Sunday as everyone has his office off on this day. Unfortunately we couldn't get tickets for Namaloom Afraad. We got tickets of operation 021 for 6 pm show and would watch it tomorrow. Thanks for your comments about the movie. I was a little confused since some people were complaining about the movie to be boring. Apparently it is not the kind of movie for every other person. It looks to be my kind of movie. Good to see Pakistani Cinema progressing so fast and taking steps forward.

Back
Top Bottom