What's new

Operation 021 booed off the screens in Bambino and Capri

Yeah it tells you everything.....how desperate Indians are as they first watch Pakistani movies and then deliberately rate them under par.

You are now starting to sound moronic.

Is there any movie Indian movie that comes near Waar? I mean that freaking robot movie... Or Hitrik as a superpowaah in Krrish... Or Dabang... Bang bang... Laughing about Pakistani is fun. But one need a mirror. All you can do is copy western movies and even then fail... Like many OIndians believe that they represent high tech world and make best weapons and planes... They rate as being a good poster. In the end all you see is a superpowaah mentality based on what? Nothing I guess.

Last edited:
Is there any movie Indian movie that comes near Waar? I mean that freaking robot movie... Or Hitrik as a superpowaah in Krrish... Or Dabang... Bang bang... Laughing about Pakistani is fun. But one need a mirror. All you can do is copy western movies and even then fail...
Another Pakistani fan of Bollywood.lol

Is there any movie Indian movie that comes near Waar? I mean that freaking robot movie... Or Hitrik as a superpowaah in Krrish... Or Dabang... Bang bang... Laughing about Pakistani is fun. But one need a mirror. All you can do is copy western movies and even then fail...

So your logic is-- because bollywood movies you mentioned are not good--Waar must be great? :rofl:

lol,he is right,IMDB rating of movie WAAR is 8.9 because Pakistanis have rated it very high.Most of people in the world wouldnt even know that a movie named WAAR was released forget about rating it.

Pakistan is a minuscule movie industry compared to India and their target audience is Pakistanis only.

I have watched WAAR like for half of an hour.All i have to say is :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You probably are into Sunny Deol movies, obviously a classic wouldn't make much sense to you.

You are now starting to sound moronic.

Hey, what can I say, I have been in your company for too long.

I think I have seen enough Indian movies to say that they cannot be accepted as food for the average. Anyway. Let us move on.

@jaunty... Structure or not the structure... I have no idea of sentence structure? Based on one reply? "You are now starting to sound moronic." is pretty personal. It has nothing to do with reacting on the content. You hardly explain how you come to that personal negative conclusion...

@jaunty... Structure or not the structure... I have no idea of sentence structure? Based on one reply? "You are now starting to sound moronic." is pretty personal. It has nothing to do with reacting on the content. You hardly explain how you come to that personal negative conclusion...

OK man, you gave me a negative rating for that whereas this forum is filled with thousands of other posts much worse than that. Frankly I couldn't care less for what you think, nor do I care much about the negative rating. I am not here to appease you or the likes of you.

@jaunty Yet you do waste your time to react... Do you know yourself? 4600 posts. 7800 likes. Yet so vulnerable. Haven't seen you around before. I am curious who gave you all those likes and for what reason. It is not the opponent that interests me but his background.

OK man, you gave me a negative rating for that whereas this forum is filled with thousands of other posts much worse than that. Frankly I couldn't care less for what you think, nor do I care much about the negative rating. I am not here to appease you or the likes of you.

is this munir the "guy" who said that they are decade ahead of india in space exploration :lol:

Back
Top Bottom