What's new

Operation 021 booed off the screens in Bambino and Capri

That Munir guy actually sat in your Druv. Almost in your IJT. But where did I say a was lightyears ahead of B? I do had lots of fun reading one poster I admire (I cannot write his name or which forum here without getting others angry) but he did say... "What exactly new did India achieve by sending a small sat in orbit of Mars?" Was it something new? Was it something without help of others? Both answers are clear NO. I mean, you buy standard components and fit into say 15-20 kg sat. Use NASA to do all the communication and guiding... And you get nothing new but shout loudly that you are one of the few doing it. I see no scientific value. Waste of money. I would preferred something on the moon instead of crashing it on the moon.

Indian movies are the only reason pakistanis are seeing cinemas, multiplexes and movie going culture spreading in pakistan which is employing 1000s of pakistanis which will ultimately mature pakistani movie industry too.
Instead of degrading your friendly neighbors you should be thankful that now you can finally go out and watch a pakistani, indian or american movie in a multiplex.
If pakistani goverment bans Indian movies the cinemas & multiplex culture in pakistani will die eventually. And I am sure now there will be a very strong lobby in pakistan which will not let it happen which will badly impact or end their business.

Yet Indian movies are filled with top quality Pakistani songs. Acha, yeh kaiseh?

That Munir guy actually sat in your Druv. Almost in your IJT. But where did I say a was lightyears ahead of B? I do had lots of fun reading one poster I admire (I cannot write his name or which forum here without getting others angry) but he did say... "What exactly new did India achieve by sending a small sat in orbit of Mars?" Was it something new? Was it something without help of others? Both answers are clear NO. I mean, you buy standard components and fit into say 15-20 kg sat. Use NASA to do all the communication and guiding... And you get nothing new but shout loudly that you are one of the few doing it. I see no scientific value. Waste of money. I would preferred something on the moon instead of crashing it on the moon.

Yet Indian movies are filled with top quality Pakistani songs. Acha, yeh kaiseh?

epic post ... no wonder , why quality of forum is going down ! don't have iota of knowledge about space exploration . how's your water car working ?

epic post ... no wonder , why quality of forum is going down !
actually his posts on defence r very decent but this :laughcry:
@Munir
man,just admit it,,,,,pdf pe jitney nakhrey dikhate hae ke bollywood ban karo,,,yeh wo,,,,,sab bakwas hae u guys just cant get enuff of bollywood :D

Is there any movie Indian movie that comes near Waar? I mean that freaking robot movie... Or Hitrik as a superpowaah in Krrish... Or Dabang... Bang bang... Laughing about Pakistani is fun. But one need a mirror. All you can do is copy western movies and even then fail... Like many OIndians believe that they represent high tech world and make best weapons and planes... They rate as being a good poster. In the end all you see is a superpowaah mentality based on what? Nothing I guess.

Waar was an average movie with a weak story. Although half English and firangi type accent of Urdu was more irritating. But waar was still better than crappy gandasa movies of Lollywood.

Again you should be happy that Pakistani talent is well appreciated by Indians and Pakistani people have equal opportunity showing their skills and talent in India.

and regarding Mars mission you are very well mistaken, all the equipment were entirely made in India labs and the effort was 100% Indian, and regarding using the deep space network of NASA by ISRO, you should know that NASA also uses the deep space communication networks of ISRO set up in India, infact per MB of data earn ISRO a 1000 US$ or more, ISRO could have sent the commands from its centers based out of India also but ISRO's deep space network is limited only to India and few locations in South East Asia and Middle east as ISRO deep space network can not be in line of sight of Mars Orbiter NASA's worldwide network was used to send Indian commands. Which could have sent from Indian centers also with much delay. Also the equipment that is carried by MOM has methane sensors which was not carried by RAVEN of NASA although the payload it carried was around 60 kg vs 15 kg of ISRO which will be very helpful for scientists to study mars.
Although MOM was a technology demonstrator which will bring business to ISRO for satellite launch and also popularize science and space in India.

Which parts were made in India?

Payload[edit]
Scientific instruments
LAPLyman-Alpha Photometer1.97 kg (4.3 lb)
MSMMethane Sensor for Mars2.94 kg (6.5 lb)
MENCAMars Exospheric Neutral
Composition Analyser
3.56 kg (7.8 lb)
TISThermal Infrared Imaging Spectrometer3.20 kg (7.1 lb)
MCCMars Colour Camera1.27 kg (2.8 lb)
The 15 kg (33 lb) scientific payload consists of five instruments:[4][42][43]

• Atmospheric studies:
  • Particle environment studies:
    • Mars Exospheric Neutral Composition Analyser (MENCA) – is a quadrupole mass analyser capable of analysing the neutral composition of particles in the exosphere.
  • Surface imaging studies:
    • Thermal Infrared Imaging Spectrometer (TIS) – will measure the temperature and emissivity of the Martian surface, allowing for the mapping of surface composition and mineralogy of Mars.
    • Mars Colour Camera (MCC) – will provide images in the visual spectrum, providing context for the other instruments.

http://www.isro.org/pslv-c25/pdf/mom-payloads.pdf

Let me give you one... Not Indian...

Lyman-Alpha Photometer
NSSDC ID: 1969-051A-12
Mission Name: OGO 6
Principal Investigator: Dr. Malcolm A. Clark

Description
This experiment was designed to observe from within the geocorona weak external enhancements of celestial Lyman-alpha sky. The instrumentation consisted of a sky-scanning hydrogen Lyman-alpha photometer with a 3-A bandwidth. The instrument was equipped with (1) an insertable SRF2 scattered light testing filter, (2) a hydrogen-filled type 304 stainless steel cell resonance filter (which suppressed the strong Lyman-alpha airglow), (3) an oxygen bandwidth determining filter, (4) an EMR type 543-T photomultiplier with an NaCl cathode, (5) a rotating plane mirror optimized for reflection at 1216 A, and (6) a platinum-foil secondary standard inflight calibrator. The photometer was mounted external to the spacecraft above the Z-axis door, allowing a clear view of both horizons. The scanner plane was canted 20 deg from the spacecraft axis to avoid direct observation of the sun, and therefore the instrument scanned most of the celestial sphere exclusive of a cone of 20 deg half-angle around the solar and antisolar points. Zenith observations were made once per scan and were taken alternately with the resonance cell on and off. The automatic functions of the photometer, which had a field of view of 5 deg at half-maximum, were programmed to operate from a clock pulse generated by the rotating scanner mirror. The calibration signal was generated for 4 of every 32 turns of the scanner, which turned once every 40 s, and the SRF2 filter was inserted for 2 of every 16 turns. The photometer sensitivity was about 1 rayleigh during early operations but decayed to approximately 10 rayleighs after a few days. Count rate data were obtained during the period June 6 to 18, 1969, and were of excellent quality.

Funding Agency
  • Department of Defense-Department of the Air Force (United States)
Discipline
  • Space Physics: Ionospheric Studies
Additional Information
Questions or comments about this experiment can be directed to:Coordinated Request and User Support Office.

Personnel
NameRoleOriginal AffiliationE-mail
Mr. P. H. MetzgerOther InvestigatorAerospace Corporation
Dr. Malcolm A. ClarkPrincipal InvestigatorAerospace Corporation
Dr. David D. ElliottOther InvestigatorSRI International

And neither is TIS Indian....

Thermal IR spectroscopy for Mercury
| SPIE Newsroom: SPIE

Mercury radiometer and thermal infrared spectrometer—a novel thermal imaging spectrometer for the exploration of Mercury

Gabriele E. Arnold,1,2 Joern Helbert,2 Harald Hiesinger,1 Helmut Hirsch,3 Elmar K. Jessberger,1 Gisbert Peter,4 and Ingo Walter4

1 Institute of Planetology, Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Wilhelm-Klemm- Str. 10, 48149 Muenster 2 Institute of Planetary Research, DLR, Rutherfordstr. 2, 12489 Berlin 3 Astro- und Feinwerktechnik GmbH, Albert-Einstein-Str. 12, 12489 Berlin 4 Optical Information Systems, DLR, Rutherfordstr. 2, 12489 Berlin

I do not think the Indians did invent new probes. They did put together a few instruments (5) in a small sat (15 kg) and guided it with help of NASA (which was consulted for the trajectory.

I repeat the same question. If India leads the space world we would have seen nobel prices... This is just pay lots of cash to others and take the title.

is this munir the "guy" who said that they are decade ahead of india in space exploration :lol:

Last edited:
Agar ye film itni flop hai to 10 pages tak kese agae ?
Typical neighbours :sarcastic:

Well whatever. Operation 021 doing brilliant beating everyone else including Bhung Bhung movie from India.

10686652_860531163987734_6351213794209147420_n.png

From Urdu Media:

10686603_860538770653640_5906342854117252016_n.png

I think the real reason for this was the language of the movie......it is totally in English. People who frequent these 2 cinemas, with families, belong to the lower class and do not understand English. Otherwise, I am sure that it is a great movie, I am still awed by the previous movie 'WAAR' which was outstanding.

No language was not the issue. The film had no mujra hence the ruckus.

Anyone from Karachi knows what kind of people visit Bambino and Capri. Bambino was famous since 70's for its screening of soft ****. It was initially owned by Hakim Ali Zaradri father of Asif Ali Zadari, :D

Anyone from Karachi knows what kind of people visit Bambino and Capri. Bambino was famous since 70's for its screening of soft ****. It was initially owned by Hakim Ali Zaradri father of Asif Ali Zadari, :D

I will watch the movie this weekend, hopefully. Will post comments about it after that.

And neither is TIS Indian....

Thermal IR spectroscopy for Mercury
| SPIE Newsroom: SPIE

Mercury radiometer and thermal infrared spectrometer—a novel thermal imaging spectrometer for the exploration of Mercury

Gabriele E. Arnold,1,2 Joern Helbert,2 Harald Hiesinger,1 Helmut Hirsch,3 Elmar K. Jessberger,1 Gisbert Peter,4 and Ingo Walter4

1 Institute of Planetology, Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Wilhelm-Klemm- Str. 10, 48149 Muenster 2 Institute of Planetary Research, DLR, Rutherfordstr. 2, 12489 Berlin 3 Astro- und Feinwerktechnik GmbH, Albert-Einstein-Str. 12, 12489 Berlin 4 Optical Information Systems, DLR, Rutherfordstr. 2, 12489 Berlin

I do not think the Indians did invent new probes. They did put together a few instruments (5) in a small sat (15 kg) and guided it with help of NASA (which was consulted for the trajectory.

I repeat the same question. If India leads the space world we would have seen nobel prices... This is just pay lots of cash to others and take the title.
Lol ...what a failed life you are living. As I said you dont have iota of knowledge. Countries like japan and china failed im their attempt. You can keep enjoy your lala land. No country shares this kind of top end dual use technology to anyone.

Usually lower middle class people watch movies from Bambino & CAPRI.....

Back
Top Bottom