What's new

Open Discussion : Bangladesh And Myanmar Armed Force

yes,type 56-2 AR...nd last pictures HMG is type 67-2(7.62 mm) HMG...also mentionable that,our ordnance factory is capable of producing 12000-15000 type 81 rifles per year..but after full filling our 3 major forces need,then BD-08 will be given to BGB...within this time a huge nmbr of AR is being imported from china which gradually replacing the older model rifles like chinese sks...!!!...In the last year almst 5000 AR rifles were imported from china ...!!!!!!!!

Good to see this... !! However @BDforever said Type 56 , Type 81 and BD-08 are now producing in ur DI... Why do u import such much of weapons although some of them can made locally..? Ur DI Can't be filfull gap of BD weapon needs..? How many DI in BD Army...

As for us.., here our old reference card for local made small arms...
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1423550586.174105.jpg

Beside this.. We got new in recent year..
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1423550664.723447.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1423550724.635976.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1423550800.876237.jpg

Myanmar looking better campare to Bangladesh. Also current situation in bangladesh along with rise in extremism will only weak Bangladesh..

Our DI has capacity of producing all weapons shown above at same time... But later some unnecessary ones will be halted after we can issue bull pup AR to all forces... Probably it will be 2017... :D

See above post what we locally produced.. Naval version igla with auto-tracker.. Did u hear any kind of this news before we reveal..? Lol.. we won't show all what we have.. If u think, ur army is the only one who has that ATGM in the world.. Ok.. Let it be... Lol :D

Good stuffs. Keep on posting. Let us know what you have :D Plz

1000 kyats = 1 US $

Keep on spending lots of money on defence, someday we may start procuring things from you with TOT :cheers:

BTW I feel so wealthy according to what I earn in BD. What I can get in 1000 kyats in Myanmar.
I may get 1.5 liter coke and 2 kg rice with that in BD.

Good stuffs. Keep on posting. Let us know what you have :D Plz

Keep on spending lots of money on defence, someday we may start procuring things from you with TOT :cheers:

BTW I feel so wealthy according to what I earn in BD. What I can get in 1000 kyats in Myanmar.
I may get 1.5 liter coke and 2 kg rice with that in BD.

How much of 1kg rice..? Also get 1.5liter coke= 600 kyats but don't know the price of rice... :D

How long it was..? Bro it will halted FDI and harm BD's current grmo... :(
Their are two type of idealogy in Bangladesh. One is Bengali ..they fight for independence from pakistan . they are mostly supported of AL. Another is PAN Islamic one. They want Bangladesh to be islamic state. BNP, jammat comes under that. They got inspired by some Arabic fighter rather than their freedom fighter. In long term it will harm. Their economy depends upon 2 things. One is textile export and other foreign remittance. Both will be effected by this violence .

Good to see this... !! However @BDforever said Type 56 , Type 81 and BD-08 are now producing in ur DI... Why do u import such much of weapons although some of them can made locally..? Ur DI Can't be filfull gap of BD weapon needs..? How many DI in BD Army...

As for us.., here our old reference card for local made small arms...
View attachment 191812

Beside this.. We got new in recent year..
View attachment 191813

View attachment 191814

View attachment 191815
yes,we have the capability of producing BD-08,type 56 nd G-3's,LMGs,HMGs,grenades,bulletproof vest,manpads,artillery shells(105 mm) in our ordnance factory......most probably our productn line is now too busy with bd-08 and bd-14 hmg's...as far as i knw,we have only one ordnance factory which is running by governmnt...moreover,our defence sector never gets much importance like yours...only 1.2% gdp is being spent for our defence sector where yours is 3.2%..!!!.....but things are changing fast...we are trying to become self reliant ...our shipyards are now 24 hours busy for making patrol vessel,LPC's nd corvette(type 056 within 1 year)...Bonggobandhu aeronautical complex has alrdy set up nd according to our PM ,they will begin to deliver a trainer aircraft by 2021....

How long it was..? Bro it will halted FDI and harm BD's current growth... :(

Yes its true harming us. Going on for more than 1 month.

Their are two type of idealogy in Bangladesh. One is Bengali ..they fight for independence from pakistan . they are mostly supported of AL. Another is PAN Islamic one. They want Bangladesh to be islamic state. BNP, jammat comes under that. They got inspired by some Arabic fighter rather than their freedom fighter. In long term it will harm. Their economy depends upon 2 things. One is textile export and other foreign remittance. Both will be effected by this violence .

Man power export not harming. But Textile industry is affected.

Back
Top Bottom