What's new

Open Discussion : Bangladesh And Myanmar Armed Force

M 845P 155mm howitzer of Myanmar Army on a display to the students.

10994255_792909437468700_6674184280279742947_n.jpg

Mi 35 P of Myanmar Army on a display to the students.

10960027_792908274135483_2286388615183477740_o.jpg

Locally assembled BTR 3U with new camo

IMG_6792[1].JPG

MM made 122 MLRS which has range of 35 to 40 km... Myanmar DI has the capability of producing 50 122 MLRS per year.........
IMG_6795[1].JPG

BTW @bongbang @BDforever i heard BD will also assembled WS-22 MLRS.. but what for it's ammunition..? it will be also made in BD..?

Ours consist of a hundred thousand
u can see here what we focus on..? quantity or quality..? as our strategy, BGB is just for small border clash , smagglers and barrier for external threats.. so well-trained 200,000 BGF is enough to protect our border line.. Army will handle for other else..

We have around ten training schools for our BGB,and also APCs,a patrol boat ( BGB Shahjalal ) and helicopters..
i said Training school is general terms.. it dont means we have just only one.. of course , our border line is almost 3 times than urs.. so we have many traning school for BGF.. :D Do u really think of just only one we have ..? :o:

BGF has UCAVs while army doesnt ? Find somehere else to troll?
LOL.. :D u can see our UCAVs even at BD-Myanmar Border..

Just check here..!!
http://www.bdmilitary.com/banglades...ar-army-deploys-armed-uavs-bangladesh-border/

more..!! We used them every corner of the country..
http://www.uasvision.com/2016/06/10/myanmar-deploys-chinese-uavs-in-counter-insurgency/

Then............. ta da......
CH3A-Chinese-UCAV.jpeg

now.. Who is troll here..? :D

And you thought we would bring only our corvette...
then why u started one corvette vs 8 boats..?:o:

you expect all eight of your this Super Bla Bla Dvora to actually stand the slightest chance against one Minerva Class corvette of our coast guard?

Their are two type of idealogy in Bangladesh. One is Bengali ..they fight for independence from pakistan . they are mostly supported of AL. Another is PAN Islamic one. They want Bangladesh to be islamic state. BNP, jammat comes under that. They got inspired by some Arabic fighter rather than their freedom fighter. In long term it will harm. Their economy depends upon 2 things. One is textile export and other foreign remittance. Both will be effected by this violence .

They say little learning is a dangerous thing and you are even preaching it.

Get it in your thick head.

Founder of BNP was a decorated freedom fighter and one of the first leader to resist Pakistan militarily. That's how he gained popularity kind of like Kemal Ataturk.

He formed a party called BNP and most of his army friends became it's leader, most of all were freedom fighters as well.

If you count by head Most BNP leaders were in Mukti Bahini, and Most Awamileague leader were in Mujib Bahini which was a reserve force and was mostly involved in politocal intrigue than fighting.

Sorry for my late reply ( I was hella busy yesterday )

u can see here what we focus on..? quantity or quality..? as our strategy, BGB is just for small border clash , smagglers and barrier for external threats.. so well-trained 200,000 BGF is enough to protect our border line.. Army will handle for other else..

BGB is also used to support the army..

i said Training school is general terms.. it dont means we have just only one.. of course , our border line is almost 3 times than urs.. so we have many traning school for BGF.. :D Do u really think of just only one we have ..? :o:

LoL,I thought you had a thousand 8-)

LOL.. :D u can see our UCAVs even at BD-Myanmar Border..

Just check here..!!
http://www.bdmilitary.com/banglades...ar-army-deploys-armed-uavs-bangladesh-border/

more..!! We used them every corner of the country..
http://www.uasvision.com/2016/06/10/myanmar-deploys-chinese-uavs-in-counter-insurgency/

Then............. ta da......

LoL,great! Use that to blow up insurgents!

Thats China...bruh...

then why u started one corvette vs 8 boats..?:o:

I meant head to head of them,fully armed...

now.. Who is troll here..? :D
The troll is the troller bruh

Back
Top Bottom