What's new

Open Discussion : Bangladesh And Myanmar Armed Force

In long term visa problem may arise.

I hope it happens. BD may turn totally to itself. For self reliance and safer future. Turn totally to its eastern partners and Russia. Screw west countries and Jamaat :sick: I love the Myanmar model, how they sustained international restrictions :azn:

I hope it happens. BD may turn totally to itself. For self reliance and safer future. Turn totally to its eastern partners and Russia. Screw west countries and Jamaat :sick: I love the Myanmar model, how they sustained international restrictions :azn:
You don't know you economy. Your 85% export goes to western countries. Your economy can't survive without that. Your economy does not depend upon China much.

You don't know you economy. Your 85% export goes to western countries. Your economy can't survive without that. Your economy does not depend upon China much.

India is also our eastern partner. We can also live without exporting. Nobody in BD goes hungry. We wont grow however wont loose anything, as corrupted money wont go out anymore. What Bhutto said we will live on grass but will acquire Nukes. We may also gain something. International restriction will be a slap on BD face to go at right destination. See at Myanmar inventory their indigenous weaponry, even India lags behind at some places. See Iran. No more boot licking nothing to please anyone 8-)

Last edited:
India is also our eastern partner. We can also live without exporting. Nobody in BD goes hungry. We wont grow however wont loose anything, as corrupted money wont go out anymore. What Bhutto said we will live on grass but will acquire Nukes. We may also gain something. International restriction will be a slap on BD face to go at right destination. See at Myanmar inventory their indigenous weaponry, even India lags behind at some places. See Iran. No more boot licking nothing to please anyone 8-)
Just for your information. Bangladesh garment export is approx 80% of total export. 7 months RMG export to countries. US: 2.94 b, germany: 2.55 b, UK: 1.55 b,........China:155 m....without export how will you pay for oil and other import..

Just for your information. Bangladesh garment export is approx 80% of total export. 7 months RMG export to countries. US: 2.94 b, germany: 2.55 b, UK: 1.55 b,........China:155 m....without export how will you pay for oil and other import..

No export means no import. Some import means some export.Who is going to pose restrictions on us? Hehe
Not similar scenario. We are already on low level restrictions. US have us GSP withdrawn. Arab countries stopped man power export. They cant openly say about these restrictions. Different game :lol:

Their are two type of idealogy in Bangladesh. One is Bengali ..they fight for independence from pakistan . they are mostly supported of AL. Another is PAN Islamic one. They want Bangladesh to be islamic state. BNP, jammat comes under that. They got inspired by some Arabic fighter rather than their freedom fighter. In long term it will harm. Their economy depends upon 2 things. One is textile export and other foreign remittance. Both will be effected by this violence .

Yeah.. according to this if i'm bangladeshi.. i will stand for AL.. Current PM is doing better than anyone do ever.. Now BD is a rising star of South Asia.. a long term riot will scatter BD's current situation..

Sry I missed that part... :D BTW Great exercise.. :D

Anything newer version of Above BD made 'BAAZ'..? Mate

No.. Probably we have Israeli SkylarkII.. But it's not confirmed yet.. :D

View attachment 184710

I dont know why BD isnt making home grown drones. RC turbo jets or propeller planes are very easy to make. Even I can make one. By investing some more money on research we can have stable versions.

I dont know why BD isnt making home grown drones. RC turbo jets or propeller planes are very easy to make. Even I can make one. By investing some more money on research we can have stable versions.

Making a drone is not a difficult thing. Installing sophisticated ISR equipments are the most challenging things. Without the advance ISR capabilities, your drone will be just like a target drone or a toy.

Making a drone is not a difficult thing. Installing sophisticated ISR equipments are the most challenging things. Without the advance ISR capabilities, your drone will be just like a target drone or a toy.

Yeah.. MAEU students make 7 drones which has exceeding 6 hr Flight and can go more than 75 miles as a final year projects.. it also got ISR equipments and auto-pilot system which can pre-determined the way they want go using a software they developed in Myanmar language.. Now they got some contracts with giant telecommunications company like Telenor , Ooredoo to survey the location of its telephone towers.. and also got a chance to measure the path of newly developed national grid...

Good to see this... !! However @BDforever said Type 56 , Type 81 and BD-08 are now producing in ur DI... Why do u import such much of weapons although some of them can made locally..? Ur DI Can't be filfull gap of BD weapon needs..? How many DI in BD Army...

As for us.., here our old reference card for local made small arms...
View attachment 191812

Beside this.. We got new in recent year..
View attachment 191813

View attachment 191814

View attachment 191815

Bootleg TMP & QBZ... :o:

1287828849.jpg

Steyr TMP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

norinco-type-972.jpg

QBZ-95 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now. i got the only one person who understand what i want to mean.. i sad no one interested these before.. :D Yeah.. but not totally right.. coz that's not TMP and QBZ's licensed version.. But got the fully supportform Australian and SGian technician who involved in TMP production... above ones are taken in the prototype state.. now Fully test and start mass production with minor changes.. :D

IMG_3959.JPG

in prototype state..

Now. i got the only one person who understand what i want to mean.. i sad no one interested these before.. :D Yeah.. but not totally right.. coz that's not TMP and QBZ's licensed version.. But got the fully supportform Australian and SGian technician who involved in TMP production... above ones are taken in the prototype state.. now Fully test and start mass production with minor changes.. :D

View attachment 192176

in prototype state..

Why do I get the feeling that its more UZI than TMP... BTW open or closed bolt?

Are civilian in Myanmar can procure firearms legally, and if it's there is is any limit what type they can obtain?

Back
Top Bottom