What's new

Only solution for Afghanistan - US forces get out’

All of that will go the waste as intention is not to help them but use them against Pakistan.
What..??? Ambulance, Dam, parliament Building, training defence personnel since they don't have any training institutes will qualify as using against Pakistan?? You guys are totally obsessed with India.. Even Indians fart, it qualifies as action against Pakistan.. ??

What..??? Ambulance, Dam, parliament Building, training defence personnel since they don't have any training institutes will qualify as using against Pakistan?? You guys are totally obsessed with India.. Even Indians fart, it qualifies as action against Pakistan.. ??
That's a nice cover...

well sir Afghan has never been on a path of being gud since
lets just for arguements sake say
1979 although the situation before that was peacefull but not "becoming gud"
but still peace was better

Thanks to the Soviet Invasion and the good neighbours we have. Pre Soviet invasion Pakistanis used to drive all the way to Kabul to watch bollywood movies, and the hippies from the west used to come in droves.

So instead of blaming the Afghans, a little thinking out of the box will help.

That's a nice cover...

Cover for ?

How about you guys strive for the same guys in Pakistan? You will get more Islamic and the crime levels will go down?

I wonder how many flogs you will get for wearing western type

Because Pakistan is a thriving economy these days and on a path to be an economic power in next 10 years . Who in their right mind would want those guys?

In case of Afghanistan seriously how bad can it get if they come to power? its not a bed of roses now. Nothing changed in 2001 with Karzai , 80 % people are fed up of current government and nothing is going to change if talib comes to power. Afghanistan is going to remain the same afghanistan it always has been.

That land where i reside impeached Tony Blair in starting a unjust war. The same Tony Blaire who send the British forces in Afghansitan in a war which had nothing to do with UK. So yeah, keep your bullsh|t to yourself. TBH, the way you are sounding, you are coming across as celebrating the forigen footprint on your soil. Good going!

Back to the regional affairs. Just today the Paksitan top brass emphatically mentioned that Pakistan is facing terrorism threat from "INDIAN CONTROLLED" territory inside Afghansitan. You see the problem with your kind is, that you are not realising that you have invited the devils, all sorts inside your home. Get rid of the cancer before it gets too late and proper proxy wars start in which you lot will suffer most. Take this from the neighbour who have sustained you for last 30 odd years but when you are hell bend on lighting up your own house, in a hope that the neighbour will get burned as well, we got no choice but to ensure that flames dont reach us.
Bunch of goons and puppets signing on the sovernity of their lands and people. Enough said!

"we will let the bigger bully in our house to keep the smaller bullies on a leash" , I have no words but to feel pitty for your general and mental health in particular.

What american have given you btw? What has changed? you are in much worse state that you were before. The situaion is much more complex now then it was before with more forigen stakeholders trying to barge their way inside afghan affairs. Instead of looking for someone oceans apart, build strong relationship with your neighbours and dont let the mischivous ones (read India) get among you as at the end of the day, you will suffer.

You mentioned Queeta, you should know that it was India who was behind it using your territory. The impression is going out that Afghanistan is a terrorist hub.

Listen sunshine, I have perhaps lived more years of my life in the land of pure then perhaps your age. Lets cut the BS and stick to issues here , personal jibs are self defeating.

Very well responded :tup: lets us not forget, the hostility these afghans have showed us since 1947! By rejecting the birth of the state. To allowing proxies from the 1950's to the 70's that fueled Pashtunsitan & Baluchistan insurgencies at that time BEFORE taliban existed!

We in return housed sheltered gave them rights equal to any Pakistani get's and in return crime terrorism drugs is what we got. I hope we never helped these ungrateful swines in the 80's against soviet occupation

pls elaborate

NATO killed 20,000 civilians, put Afghanistan into a civil war again, caused the rise of ISIS in Afghanistan among other brutal groups, and made some of the militants decide to setup shop in Pakistan and other central Asian countries.

How about you guys strive for the same guys in Pakistan? You will get more Islamic and the crime levels will go down?

I wonder how many flogs you will get for wearing western type jeans?

We won't, because we have better options.

The fact is, Afghanistan does not have a better option. Believe me I would love a better option, but there isn't one. The NA are crooked, weak and riddled with rapists, and ISIS is... well ISIS. The Taliban is the only option left.

Then there will be a ISIS and TTP and Taliban lovefest which will spill over to Pakistan. There are not enough troops in Afghanistan.

Ideally if NATO get an iota of credibility and understanding of ground realities and are genuine in their intent then they will start a front on the Eastern border and clear out TTP safe havens.

can anyone explain this to me! After the arrival of NATO + US in afghanistan the taliban vanished. Then the taliban re appeared RIGHT under their noses, How?

Now so many nations so many troops using all that is available to them against a primitively equipped taliban and still cannot defeat them, WHY?

Before 2004 there was no TTP, There was NO suicide bombings in Pakistan it all began after NATO + US + indians entered afghanistan, HOW & WHY?

instead of blaming the Afghans
so sir u r again trying to blame GHQ for this
i mean wow
Afghans just dont want to admit their own mistake and blame everything even a low level crime on Pakistan
no wonder we in shithole sir
at least Pakistan claims its part of the mistake but no Afghans are white angels whose wings were cut by Pakistan
and Pakistan is the grim reaper who is in front of everyones gun
when something happens to us its our fault when something happens to others it is also our fault when others do something it is again our fault
you had my gratitude bro
but the attitude of afghans now is a problem in this whole scenario
and i actually milked the snakes

Under the Taliban crime was the lowest it ever was in Afghanistan's history. That speaks volumes of how efficient they were. They didn't destroy Afghanistan, they made it stable and more Islamic.

Do you want a Taliban govt in Pakistan? Yes or No?

Because Pakistan is a thriving economy these days and on a path to be an economic power in next 10 years . Who in their right mind would want those guys?

In case of Afghanistan seriously how bad can it get if they come to power? its not a bed of roses now. Nothing changed in 2001 with Karzai , 80 % people are fed up of current government and nothing is going to change if talib comes to power. Afghanistan is going to remain the same afghanistan it always has been.

But crime rate will decrease in Pakistan and people will become more Islamic under Taliban rule....no? All would be hunky-dory like it was in Afghanistan under Taliban rule.. Hypocrites..!!

what crime they did ?? they control all the warlord and brought stability in Afghanistan when after the withdrawal of soviet country engulf with civil war between different faction. their only crime or mistake were they supported AlQaida and gaive them sanctuary which they should not .
The so-called ONLY crime they did is responsible nd is still responsible for a lot of deaths all around the world so please dont justify that the Taliban were good....

So do Afghans. Every option is better than your Taliban option..

So ISIS is better than the Taliban? Is the NA, a group that supports foreign invaders and is filled with rapists, pedophiles and the corrupt a better choice? If you prefer those guys, there is something wrong with you.

Back
Top Bottom