What's new

Only solution for Afghanistan - US forces get out’

Only solution is a strong Afghanistan Government with strong backing of US/Nato.

Only a strong government can handle taliban kind of insurgency,nothing else.Some Talib supporters are thinking only if USA withdraw,Afghanistan will be house of cards like 90s again.But they're wrong.What ISIS offensive in Iraq showed,even though in early stage,these democracies need help from powers like USA,once united,they can solve their own problems,gradually.Same will be for Afghanistan as well.Only problem is,in the case of Afghanistan,there is a massive backing for Taliban(some 40% of their armed caders belong to a perticular state) from foreign states,and it'll take time to win this war.

Time and tactics are the keys to wear down these sort of insurgencies.

First.. Defend against taliban offensive.

Second, Improve the talib affected regions to cut off these medieval swines from the mass.

Third, Counter Offensive and regular monitoring to keep their activities in check.

Fourth, Fence Af-Pak border and start strict vigilance.For India,fencing and placing sensors turned tide of the insurgency.

Fifth, Airpower.absolutely essential.

Sixth, highly motivated and trained professional soldiers.Not half hearten starving soldiers who readily surrender.For Afghanistan,sometimes help comes way too late.That should not be the case.

Seventh, Superior firepower.Afghanistan must bring armor to turn the tide.Talibs are armed with RPG-7,that means there is no means to harm MBTs.MBTs supported by AFVs can easily handle any talib offensives.

As brits say,Slowly slowly catchy monkey.

Forget what you wrote above
The US has satellite drones advanced Tec compared to Talibans and for 15 years they failed

Afghans themselves want US to stay and prevent the Taliban from occupying Kabul

If the US leaves there will be a Total chaos; anarchy and destruction

Ya round about 8000, other ran away. Air power was the game changer and still is.

US army will keep the post in kabul intact for next 15 years at least albeit with a smaller force and bigger drone fleet. It can be a good place to keep watch on both China and Russia.

Forget what you wrote above
The US has satellite drones advanced Tec compared to Talibans and for 15 years they failed

Tell me one thing...

What they failed exactly???

To stop terror factories in Pakistan?? - They tried,droned few hundreds times.But later it became outrage.

To establish a strong democracy? - They made a democracy out of factions,tribes and militias and it is still standing strong after 16 years.

To reestablish ANA?? - 3 hundred thousand and kicking talib @r$3

USA tried to achieve a target,to destroy Al Qaeda.They are successful till a degree.Only if two faced snakes would help them what they pledged.But its not their nature,nor in their interest to get Afghanistan(or these entire neighborhood) stabilized.

If someone speaks "USA failed in Afghanistan",the reason will always be a particular nation.A nation which facilitated,armed,provisioned,provided sanctuary and still constantly supporting Taliban to destroy Afghanistan.

That land where i reside impeached Tony Blair in starting a unjust war. The same Tony Blaire who send the British forces in Afghansitan in a war which had nothing to do with UK. So yeah, keep your bullsh|t to yourself. TBH, the way you are sounding, you are coming across as celebrating the forigen footprint on your soil. Good going!

Back to the regional affairs. Just today the Paksitan top brass emphatically mentioned that Pakistan is facing terrorism threat from "INDIAN CONTROLLED" territory inside Afghansitan. You see the problem with your kind is, that you are not realising that you have invited the devils, all sorts inside your home. Get rid of the cancer before it gets too late and proper proxy wars start in which you lot will suffer most. Take this from the neighbour who have sustained you for last 30 odd years but when you are hell bend on lighting up your own house, in a hope that the neighbour will get burned as well, we got no choice but to ensure that flames dont reach us.

Incase you missed the AF gov has signed a strategic agreement with the US and NATO provide them a bases for decades to come, this agreement is approved by parliament unanimously and then senate, meaning its has an approval stamp from the people, so it is not me saying but the whole nation is behind this.

The reason we want these American forces is because of the neighbourhood we are living in, when people dream of having AF has their 5 province what else do you expect Afghans to do. We have 2 million martyrs fighting against the soviets, the same war that Zia called the War for Pakistan, because sovereignty is dear to us but we have gotten smarter this time, we will let the bigger bully in our house to keep the smaller bullies on a leash ( to put in layman's terms)

As for the flames not reaching, you are living in fool's paradise, ( Quetta episode being a latest reminder), Turkey danced with the devils in Syrian episode, look where she stands with the heat emanating from Syria.

They may have impeached Tony Blair but you taking sides with the Talis is like laughing at the blood of the British soliders, bet the same English who impeached Tony Blair will deal with likes of you in fashionable manner as well.

Anyways I am doing talking to a Tali cheerleader, unless you are in Pakistan and bear the conseuqnces of supporting Talis, please refrain from quoting me.

Tell me one thing...

What they failed exactly???

To stop terror factories in Pakistan?? - They tried,droned few hundreds times.But later it became outrage.

To establish a strong democracy? - They made a democracy out of factions,tribes and militias and it is still standing strong after 16 years.

To reestablish ANA?? - 3 hundred thousand and kicking talib @r$3

USA tried to achieve a target,to destroy Al Qaeda.They are successful till a degree.Only if two faced snakes would help them what they pledged.But its not their nature,nor in their interest to get Afghanistan(or these entire neighborhood) stabilized.

If someone speaks "USA failed in Afghanistan",the reason will always be a particular nation.A nation which facilitated,armed,provisioned,provided sanctuary and still constantly supporting Taliban to destroy Afghanistan.

O come on relax i told you they failed in 15 years with all this tec and your saying something else

They didn't bite us when they controlled Afghanistan before, they won't do it this time.

The problem is NATO. Afghanistan was starting to improve before they came and screwed things up.

Afghanistan was starting to improve? Of course for the GHQ it was, your puppets ruling Afghanistan and destroying everthing Afghan.

Sad, 71 killed. They got one mega fish of RAW. There must be a deep rooted network.

Keep blaming RAW, NDS, CIA and Mossad and keep telling this to the families of countless young men who lost their lives.

O come on relax i told you they failed in 15 years with all this tec and your saying something else

Thats what I asked.What they failed???

See,even Pakistan didn't have control of KP only a year ago or 2.But they've now.Same thing applies for Afghanistan as well.

Incase you missed the AF gov has signed a strategic agreement with the US and NATO provide them a bases for decades to come, this agreement is approved by parliament unanimously and then senate, meaning its has an approval stamp from the people, so it is not me saying but the whole nation is behind this.

The reason we want these American forces is because of the neighbourhood we are living in, when people dream of having AF has their 5 province what else do you expect Afghans to do. We have 2 million martyrs fighting against the soviets, the same war that Zia called the War for Pakistan, because sovereignty is dear to us but we have gotten smarter this time, we will let the bigger bully in our house to keep the smaller bullies on a leash ( to put in layman's terms)

As for the flames not reaching, you are living in fool's paradise, ( Quetta episode being a latest reminder), Turkey danced with the devils in Syrian episode, look where she stands with the heat emanating from Syria.

They may have impeached Tony Blair but you taking sides with the Talis is like laughing at the blood of the British soliders, bet the same English who impeached Tony Blair will deal with likes of you in fashionable manner as well.

Anyways I am doing talking to a Tali cheerleader, unless you are in Pakistan and bear the conseuqnces of supporting Talis, please refrain from quoting me.

Bunch of goons and puppets signing on the sovernity of their lands and people. Enough said!

"we will let the bigger bully in our house to keep the smaller bullies on a leash" , I have no words but to feel pitty for your general and mental health in particular.

What american have given you btw? What has changed? you are in much worse state that you were before. The situaion is much more complex now then it was before with more forigen stakeholders trying to barge their way inside afghan affairs. Instead of looking for someone oceans apart, build strong relationship with your neighbours and dont let the mischivous ones (read India) get among you as at the end of the day, you will suffer.

You mentioned Queeta, you should know that it was India who was behind it using your territory. The impression is going out that Afghanistan is a terrorist hub.

Listen sunshine, I have perhaps lived more years of my life in the land of pure then perhaps your age. Lets cut the BS and stick to issues here , personal jibs are self defeating.

They have alternative India :azn:
India is no match for Talibans and furthermore if India gets openly involved then Pakistan and KSA will also support the rightful people openly and remove Indian terrorists from Afghanistan.

Thats what I asked.What they failed???

See,even Pakistan didn't have control of KP only a year ago or 2.But they've now.Same thing applies for Afghanistan as well.

Except that Pakistan didn't have control of KP for a few years while Afghanistan has been in chaos and anarchy for 30 years.

India is no match for Talibans and furthermore if India gets openly involved then Pakistan and KSA will also support the rightful people openly and remove Indian terrorists from Afghanistan.

Why will KSA fight Pakistan's wars?

Keep blaming RAW, NDS, CIA and Mossad and keep telling this to the families of countless young men who lost their lives.
My bad I forgot again, yes, Indian bania is Pakistan's best friend. Their Lt. Colonel is guest of ISI.
NDS ? I never blamed them. They are neither enemies nor friends. You show them dollars, they will work for you. Your neighbor pays them more, they are his pappies.
Mossad and CIA :) you are so innocent baby, even you don't know your name and house address. But I am telling you, they are best friends of whole Muslim world. From Afghanistan to Iraq and from Syria to Yemen and from Lebanon to Libya. I just see love of CIA.
I wonder why you make fool out of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom