What's new

Only solution for Afghanistan - US forces get out’

Says who whose country is involved it self and Financing TTP in Afghanistan and using it against us

If they didn't have local support they wouldn't control Afghanistan before US invasion survived now also from NATO US ANA. And for your info Afghanistan is
That is coming from whose country houses almost most of the UN recognised terrorist... Clean your hands before calling others dirty..

it is disgusting shameful and immoral what Pakistan has been and is still doing to its own people. Even today your generals are supplying us with targets and coordinates of Pakistani civilians and opposition to be drone bombed - except they cloak it as terrorists. For their own measly luxury they sold out the integrity of Pakistan by creating terrorism; they even traded islam in the market to make money!

If you still feel complimented it only shows the degree your country has made you people stoop down to

What do you mean we? Were you born in the US? No, you were born in India, hence making you Indian (unless you did what I did and put that Pakistani flag to show off your ethcnitiy rather than nationality). The drone strikes mostly kill militants, they haven't killed a single innocent in over 2 years, check the statistics.

Its coming your country and Afghanistan our hands are clean as Ganga Water
your statement is like the pot calling the kettle black... Every country knows that Pakistan is the holy birthplace of terrorism..

What do you mean we? Were you born in the US? No, you were born in India, hence making you Indian (unless you did what I did and put that Pakistani flag to show off your ethcnitiy rather than nationality). The drone strikes mostly kill militants, they haven't killed a single innocent in over 2 years, check the statistics.

unlike you Pakistanis, I don't have identity crisis and ensuing insecurity, so keep your clerical flag sequence et al mean nothing. As to drones killing mostly militants - I hope so. But the fact is Pakistani leaders have so entrenched their populace into double games that people like you don't even recognize double cross and other forms cheating as immoral acts. BTW many of your own leaders have whined and cried rivers over how many thousands of innocent civilians have been droned yet you claim not a one. See what I mean by national lack of integrity in Pakistan?

your statement is like the pot calling the kettle black... Every country knows that Pakistan is the holy birthplace of terrorism..

O come on The honor is yours RSS was founded 1925 Maharashtra and after that TTP which is being joint investment of your government and Afghanistan saw please if you have a good answer come back
otherwise nice talking

can anyone explain this to me! After the arrival of NATO + US in afghanistan the taliban vanished. Then the taliban re appeared RIGHT under their noses, How?

Now so many nations so many troops using all that is available to them against a primitively equipped taliban and still cannot defeat them, WHY?

Before 2004 there was no TTP, There was NO suicide bombings in Pakistan it all began after NATO + US + indians entered afghanistan, HOW & WHY?
This article explains it very well: http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/02/why-the-war-in-afghanistan-was-lost-from-the-start-coin-taliban/

For example:

Many insurgents, like narco-factions in Helmand, were pushed away from the Afghan government’s writ because of the anti-narcotics policy goal, without which southern Afghanistan would have been far less violent. It’s not surprising that, in an economy based on opium, this inflated the size of the insurgency with fighters who would not otherwise have taken up arms. Take, for example, Sher Mohammad Akhundzada, who flipped his faction to fight the Afghan government having been sacked as the provincial governor of Helmand for narcotics offenses.

Yes, I know opium funds the Taliban, but it also funds most of the economy of southern Afghanistan; so please don’t come back to me with the argument that somehow destroying opium specifically hurt the Taliban rather than alienating the whole region. The net effect was to massively help the Taliban. The policy also shifted onto us the burden of responsibility for finding an alternative economy for southern Afghanistan, another avoidable gargantuan task. At least democracy, rule of law, and women’s rights are honorable ambitions, even if they were unrealistic in many parts of Afghanistan. The anti-drugs aim, however, was an utterly ruinous, delusionary, and unnecessary foreign-policy goal that to my mind is the factor that, above all, unhinged our campaign in the south.

Last edited:
This article explains it very well: http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/02/why-the-war-in-afghanistan-was-lost-from-the-start-coin-taliban/

For example:

Many insurgents, like narco-factions in Helmand, were pushed away from the Afghan government’s writ because of the anti-narcotics policy goal, without which southern Afghanistan would have been far less violent. It’s not surprising that, in an economy based on opium, this inflated the size of the insurgency with fighters who would not otherwise have taken up arms. Take, for example, Sher Mohammad Akhundzada, who flipped his faction to fight the Afghan government having been sacked as the provincial governor of Helmand for narcotics offenses.

Yes, I know opium funds the Taliban, but it also funds most of the economy of southern Afghanistan; so please don’t come back to me with the argument that somehow destroying opium specifically hurt the Taliban rather than alienating the whole region. The net effect was to massively help the Taliban. The policy also shifted onto us the burden of responsibility for finding an alternative economy for southern Afghanistan, another avoidable gargantuan task. At least democracy, rule of law, and women’s rights are honorable ambitions, even if they were unrealistic in many parts of Afghanistan. The anti-drugs aim, however, was an utterly ruinous, delusionary, and unnecessary foreign-policy goal that to my mind is the factor that, above all, unhinged our campaign in the south.
ok this is a small part of a missing answer, heck wasn't opium production extremely low before americans came? I know it sky rocketed and it still is high at the moment.

unlike you Pakistanis, I don't have identity crisis and ensuing insecurity, so keep your clerical flag sequence et al mean nothing. As to drones killing mostly militants - I hope so. But the fact is Pakistani leaders have so entrenched their populace into double games that people like you don't even recognize double cross and other forms cheating as immoral acts. BTW many of your own leaders have whined and cried rivers over how many thousands of innocent civilians have been droned yet you claim not a one. See what I mean by national lack of integrity in Pakistan?

You obviously do have an identity crisis, because your flags say your an Indian living in America, but you claim to be American. Make up your mind.

The drones kill mostly militants, whenever the US or NATO steps out of line we always bite back by cutting supply lines, evicting them from airfields, giving the Taliban more help and telling them to do less negotiations, etc. We have a lot of cards to play and we have used them before.

Our leaders are right to be angry about the drone strikes, but they don't decide that, the army does. They only talk trash about drone strikes because it gains public support and shows the army the finger. Yes civilians have been killed, but not as many as people claim.

You obviously do have an identity crisis, because your flags say your an Indian living in America, but you claim to be American. Make up your mind.

The drones kill mostly militants, whenever the US or NATO steps out of line we always bite back by cutting supply lines, evicting them from airfields, giving the Taliban more help and telling them to do less negotiations, etc. We have a lot of cards to play and we have used them before.

Our leaders are right to be angry about the drone strikes, but they don't decide that, the army does. They only talk trash about drone strikes because it gains public support and shows the army the finger. Yes civilians have been killed, but not as many as people claim.

bla bla bla. what bite back? the only recourse you guys have when we decline your requests for alms is run to China and beg there. As Modi said, how low you have to be to be bombing your own people routinely and worse, supplying gps coordinates to us to bomb your own country!:sniper::pakistan:. First step in developing a culture is to define some moral values and become ashamed of breaking them.

bla bla bla. what bite back? the only recourse you guys have when we decline your requests for alms is run to China and beg there. As Modi said, how low you have to be to be bombing your own people routinely and worse, supplying gps coordinates to us to bomb your own country!:sniper::pakistan:. First step in developing a culture is to define some moral values and become ashamed of breaking them.

When America crosses the line, NATO supply lines are cut and airfields are evicted, who knows how many soldiers in Afghanistan lost their lives to this? Also, don't forget we have destroyed dozens upon dozens of those supply trucks too, we can most certainly bite back, why else is America so frustrated? We don't beg to China, please get your head out of the gutter (going to be hard since you probably live in one).

And please stop saying us, your not American and you never will be. You are Indian, you were born in India which makes you an Indian, not an American. You are clearly having a very hard identity crisis.

Also, don't quote that idiot Modi, he's a joke. India electing Modi would be like if we elected Hafeez Saeed. If this is what the worlds biggest democracy is, then democracy is in some seriously deep sh!t.

We reap the rewards NATO has to offer, they give us money and bomb our enemies? That's a major win, and they know we can hurt them like we have before if they cross us.

I'm sorry but morals don't mean much when you have to run a country, your interests come above everything else. Oh and we have a culture, anyone who says we don't is an idiot who probably can't even find Pakistan on the map.

When America crosses the line, NATO supply lines are cut and airfields are evicted, who knows how many soldiers in Afghanistan lost their lives to this? Also, don't forget we have destroyed dozens upon dozens of those supply trucks too, we can most certainly bite back, why else is America so frustrated? We don't beg to China, please get your head out of the gutter (going to be hard since you probably live in one).

And please stop saying us, your not American and you never will be. You are Indian, you were born in India which makes you an Indian, not an American. You are clearly having a very hard identity crisis.

Also, don't quote that idiot Modi, he's a joke. India electing Modi would be like if we elected Hafeez Saeed. If this is what the worlds biggest democracy is, then democracy is in some seriously deep sh!t.

We reap the rewards NATO has to offer, they give us money and bomb our enemies? That's a major win, and they know we can hurt them like we have before if they cross us.

I'm sorry but morals don't mean much when you have to run a country, your interests come above everything else. Oh and we have a culture, anyone who says we don't is an idiot who probably can't even find Pakistan on the map.

I pity you - why such obsession with other's identitity? just to put this problem of yours to bed so you can get some sleep - I have a formal legal document signed by the US president attesting I am an American. I also have another document duly authorized by the president of India and accepted by the US department of state, that I am of Indian origin with certain rights in India. In addition I have a few other documents that you not even begin to understand. But don't let any of that bother you. Just understand that when we send you aid money, a part of that is what I earned and through the democratic process, authorized to be sent as charity to the needy. When we send you weapons, understand that we send it to you because at least with that may be, just may be, your military can win something against the terrorists they themselves created. I will leave it at that since if I get more detailed, it will be too insulting and ego busting to you. Especially for Pakistanis whose only form of collective energy is from hatred and inferiority complex, let us not burst their bubble too much.

Your ancestors had a culture and civilization to speak of. You guys have almost succeeded in regressing out of that into the barbaric state. Stop living on borrowed and past laurels. get out of your hatred, Try to earn a honest living insteag of constantly mooching of us (or China or KSA). If you don't understand begging is shameful, how will you teach that to the next generation? Do you want the future gen Pakistanis also to be nations of beggars?

I pity you - why such obsession with other's identitity? just to put this problem of yours to bed so you can get some sleep - I have a formal legal document signed by the US president attesting I am an American. I also have another document duly authorized by the president of India and accepted by the US department of state, that I am of Indian origin with certain rights in India. In addition I have a few other documents that you not even begin to understand. But don't let any of that bother you. Just understand that when we send you aid money, a part of that is what I earned and through the democratic process, authorized to be sent as charity to the needy. When we send you weapons, understand that we send it to you because at least with that may be, just may be, your military can win something against the terrorists they themselves created. I will leave it at that since if I get more detailed, it will be too insulting and ego busting to you. Especially for Pakistanis whose only form of collective energy is from hatred and inferiority complex, let us not burst their bubble too much.

Your ancestors had a culture and civilization to speak of. You guys have almost succeeded in regressing out of that into the barbaric state. Stop living on borrowed and past laurels. get out of your hatred, Try to earn a honest living insteag of constantly mooching of us (or China or KSA). If you don't understand begging is shameful, how will you teach that to the next generation? Do you want the future gen Pakistanis also to be nations of beggars?

:lol: An Indians tax money is given to Pakistan as aid? How does it feel to know you are helping the enemy?

Anyway, there is a difference between begging and getting what we deserve, we risked full scale civil war to help the US, we deserve every single penny we get. As for Saudi Arabia, that's out of the kindness of their heart, we don't beg. When it comes to China, where did you get that from? Like I said before, get your head out of the gutter.

:lol: An Indians tax money is given to Pakistan as aid? How does it feel to know you are helping the enemy?

Anyway, there is a difference between begging and getting what we deserve, we risked full scale civil war to help the US, we deserve every single penny we get. As for Saudi Arabia, that's out of the kindness of their heart, we don't beg. When it comes to China, where did you get that from? Like I said before, get your head out of the gutter.

I already answered that question but will do again: how does it feel? I feel pity for you guys. No problem throwing a few morsels to the needy.

if you don't think your country is living dole from us, China and KSA, congratulations! you must be the first Pakistani to have discovered Altered Reality in this respect:yahoo:

I already answered that question but will do again: how does it feel? I feel pity for you guys. No problem throwing a few morsels to the needy.

if you don't think your country is living dole from us, China and KSA, congratulations! you must be the first Pakistani to have discovered Altered Reality in this respect:yahoo:

And you are one of the many Indians to have your head stuck in the sand, knowing jacksh*t about Pakistan but act like you know all about it, it's really sad, like watching a 2 year old try explain physics.

Anyway, your country is just as bad, if not worse than mine. India has 20% of its population bowls the poverty line, Pakistan has 12%. India has 60% of its population without toilets, Pakistan has 20%. India has almost 800 million people without access to adequately sanitised water, Pakistan has less than 70 million. Pakistan has 0.1% of its population with HIV, India has 0.3%. As for violence, both countries stand at 7 deaths due to violence per 1000, so the myth that Pakistan is more violent than India is totally false.

Back
Top Bottom