What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

The bullbozer will move back once BRIC summit is over. We need modi to cooperate during the meeting and after his usefulness is over. There is nothing to worry and bullbozer will move in.
My personal belief is they are halting work now for Modi to attend the BRICS conference and let him save some face. There were no agreed commitment for road cessation judging from their MEA statement. They are unusually quiet and this is suspicious, the tone is like a defeated tone while China has a direct confident tone to their statement.

I can assure you if there was such a concession from China, you don't have to think twice, the MEA will boast and shout like champions. They lost both a mutual withdrawal and a road cessation agreement. This is my neutral analysis. Now Modi is doing damage control by giving out ambigous hints as if they had a concession.

1:0

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/29/c_136565670.htm

BEIJING, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Chinese border troops are continuing their patrolling and defending the Dong Lang (Doklam) area, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Tuesday.

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.

On June 18, over 270 armed Indian troops with two bulldozers crossed the boundary into Dong Lang (Doklam), Chinese sovereign territory, to obstruct infrastructure construction.

China Monday confirmed that India had withdrawn personnel and equipment from Dong Lang (Doklam) after a military stand-off lasting more than two months.

Dong Lang (Doklam), which borders India's Sikkim state to the west and the Kingdom of Bhutan to the south, is part of Chinese territory and has been under Chinese rule for a very long time.

Hua said for a long period of time, China has constructed infrastructure facilities including roads to meet the needs of soldiers and civilians, and improve their living conditions.

@Chinese-Dragon, let me get this straight.
So basically the Indians are saying, "we are going back to our side without any promises from the Chinese to stop the construction or mutual withdrawal of troops?"

Whoa... So much for Indian victory. :laugh:

And get your spellings correct; consult some other keyboard hero if you wish.
His spelling is correct. Indians protect cows. Indians are a ward of cows. A ward of cows is a cow ward. India is a cow ward. You might be assuming he said India is a coward. I don't know except they did a unilateral retreat from Doklam after their Pangong Lake skirmish defeat.

I've got to say I'm quite impressed by how Indians here are spinning an overwhelming loss into a victory.

They've even been claiming that it was actually China that withdrew from Donglang, not India. :rofl:
Yes, the Indians are master of Chanakya's art of bullshit
:lol::wave:

My personal belief is they are halting work now for Modi to attend the BRICS conference and let him save some face. There were no agreed commitment for road cessation judging from their MEA statement. They are unusually quiet and this is suspicious, the tone is like a defeated tone while China has a direct confident tone to their statement.

I can assure you if there was such a concession from China, you don't have to think twice, the MEA will boast and shout like champions. They lost both a mutual withdrawal and a road cessation agreement. This is my neutral analysis. Now Modi is doing damage control by giving out ambigous hints as if they had a concession.

1:0

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/29/c_136565670.htm

BEIJING, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Chinese border troops are continuing their patrolling and defending the Dong Lang (Doklam) area, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Tuesday.

"We will make an overall assessment of the weather conditions and all related factors, and according to the actual circumstances complete construction plans for the Dong Lang (Doklam) area," spokesperson Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.

On June 18, over 270 armed Indian troops with two bulldozers crossed the boundary into Dong Lang (Doklam), Chinese sovereign territory, to obstruct infrastructure construction.

China Monday confirmed that India had withdrawn personnel and equipment from Dong Lang (Doklam) after a military stand-off lasting more than two months.

Dong Lang (Doklam), which borders India's Sikkim state to the west and the Kingdom of Bhutan to the south, is part of Chinese territory and has been under Chinese rule for a very long time.

Hua said for a long period of time, China has constructed infrastructure facilities including roads to meet the needs of soldiers and civilians, and improve their living conditions.
Modi is nowhere to be found. He's not even hugging any boys anymore. Hope he doesn't have the same fate as Nehru

they came as the "big Boss"
they boasted as the bold army that defies the mighty PLA
they been stoned and kicked like clueless chikens
they fled back as rats
and then they claimed "we have sucessfully stoped Chinese construction by pulling back, Jai Hind"
but the PLAs are still in the same position thinking "next time I am going to kick them with my left foot"

they came as the "big Boss"
they boasted as the bold army that defies the mighty PLA
they been stoned and kicked like clueless chikens
they fled back as rats
and then they claimed "we have sucessfully stoped Chinese construction by pulling back, Jai Hind"
but the PLAs are still in the same position thinking "next time I am going to kick them with my left foot"
Do you realize the Indian hawks in this forum are unusually quiet? Let this clown Modi go to Beijing, after he is back, start our exisitng work. The clueless cow wards miscalculated and probably screw up the diplomatic work. After Doval went, the military mobilizations actually increased. He must have used that annoying Indian English tone.

Given Chinese statement quality has been exposed numerous times now in this whole episode....its better to provide satellite pictures of the reality in the plateau.

You can see for yourself if Chinese road building teams ever return, this year or next or thereafter.
Road building is over for this year.
Whether it will resume next June will depend on how India behave.
That road got no use other than to irritate and threaten India.
Why else would China gave prior notice to India that it is going to extend that road.
Hopefully both countries forget about this and get back to building their economies vs the West.
Instead of all that money poured into arms purchase, it would be better to use part of it to finance medical services and new medicines industry.

India chose the wrong time to provoke China.
Had war started, I wonder how India can sustain it with all the riots in Gujarat, Haryana and Punjab, and flood disasters in Assam. In a war, who would know if China secretly release more water into the rivers. A little more water in a flood situation will be devastating but difficult to detect.
Thousands of Indian soldiers stranded in the North East will die waiting for supplies.

I think this is a good ending.
Now that its over, I feel a bit silly that some of us really wanted war.
A chance to see new shiny weapons in a real war is exciting, though.
I guess its easy(and bad) to think like that when its not my country that is involved.

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/t1488261.shtml

Q: Could you tell us that how many Chinese soldiers are still deployed at the Dong Lang area?

A: This is a very specific question. What I can tell you is that The Chinese border troops continue with their patrols and stationing in the Dong Lang area. China will adjust and deploy its military resources in accordance with the need of guarding the border and the situation on the ground.

:china:

@Kaptaan, these Nangi Bhooki Indians combined with their low IQ are funny as shit. :laugh:

lol we have control and we will not let it to be like Ganges, this place is such a mystic land, no wonder Hindu believers want to be there, we will certain protect it. And I think China should start to charge every Indian taking a holly bath in this lake, let say....an environment fee :D

Omg, they will make the lake stink. You know these stench niggers, they can even make the entire PDF stink let alone a lake in China.
Pls ban them lots. I cant stand to see our motherland being polluted by these niggers.

And how this is supposed to be a victory for India? China didn't confirm nor deny that road construction is over, we leave Indian room for interpretation but the fact is Indian soliders are no longer in Donglang...and you claim that objectives been met.:lol:
Its not about victory to me at all. We had a simple request but arrogant neighbor was unwilling to hear a simple and genuine request. China had the opportunity to work with an easy neighbor but all they wanted to do is bully and boss.

One thing is dead sure.
No NSG for India = no military grade nuclear import for India even from friendly country as Japan.
No UNSC seat.
No kailash sarovar pilgrimage for Indians.
No river hydro graphic data for Indians.

India boxed.

Now Indians can twist all night long on this..
GOod speech for rahul gandhi par voh bol payega?

@Kaptaan, these Nangi Bhooki Indians combined with their low IQ are funny as shit. :laugh:

Omg, they will make the lake stink. You know these stench niggers, they can even make the entire PDF stink let alone a lake in China.
Pls ban them lots. I cant stand to see our motherland being polluted by these niggers.

No we have better Idea, knowing Hindu need to go there to purify their sin with our holy water and to pay respect their lord Shiva, we can use it as leverage, now we hold their lord Shiva home under hostage :D, we will have great bargain with India:p:. I'm wondering why their lord Shiva live in China and not India, is he ask for political asylum :lol:

Last edited:
Its not about victory to me at all. We had a simple request but arrogant neighbor was unwilling to hear a simple and genuine request. China had the opportunity to work with an easy neighbor but all they wanted to do is bully and boss.

Well apparently India has now conceded that Donglang is China's territory, not Bhutan's.

Otherwise why would they unilaterally withdraw?

Back
Top Bottom