What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

No we have better Idea, knowing Hindu need to go there to purify their sin with our holy water and to pay respect their lord Shiva, we can use it as leverage, now we hold their lord Shiva home under hostage :D, we will have great bargain with India:p:. I'm wondering why their lord Shiva live in China and not India, is he ask for political asylum :lol:

You lost it totally. And this is degraded to almost last level.

Lord Shiva is living there before you had any yellow chini people with one child policy living there and eating all that crawls.

Try using this to leverage, you idiot your country is begging for withdrawal for long and when that did not happen and my prime minister visit was under shadow you pulled your troops, otherwise most of the parent would have lost all their childrend (wait they have only one right? )

i really wonder what all these chini people do when they give birth to their only child? they some and masturbate on pdf India section

No we have better Idea, knowing Hindu need to go there to purify their sin with our holy water and to pay respect their lord Shiva, we can use it as leverage, now we hold their lord Shiva home under hostage :D, we will have great bargain with India:p:. I'm wondering why their lord Shiva live in China and not India, is he ask for political asylum :lol:

Kailash Mansarovar? :o:

You lost it totally. And this is degraded to almost last level.

Lord Shiva is living there before you had any yellow chini people with one child policy living there and eating all that crawls.

Try using this to leverage, you idiot your country is begging for withdrawal for long and when that did not happen and my prime minister visit was under shadow you pulled your troops, otherwise most of the parent would have lost all their childrend (wait they have only one right? )

i really wonder what all these chini people do when they give birth to their only child? they some and masturbate on pdf India section

Talk none sense, are you now claiming that Tibet is your since your Lord Shiva living there? :rofl:. We sure have a great leverage over India, not only with water resource but your religion as well since Hindu pilgrims are begging every year for permission to pay respect their lord Shiva in Mt. Kailash in Chinese territory.

What happen if we blow up Mt. Kailash for mining exploration, is that acceptable for Hindu people? :lol:

Talk none sense, are you now claiming that Tibet is your since your Lord Shiva living there? :rofl:. We sure have a great leverage over India, not only with water resource but your religion as well since Hindu pilgrims are begging every year for permission to pay respect their lord Shiva in Mt. Kailash in Chinese territory.

What happen if we blow up Mt. Kailash for mining exploration, is that acceptable for Hindu people? :lol:

why ask question here and make fool of you her eon pdf? again i can claim that we will attack you tomorrow and free tibet, but it will not make sense because i do not talk for my government and so is you.

over the last two months ii've seen idiots like you who talk for china government and threaten war, and then chicken out because our PM may not attend BRICS meeting if this continues.

you pathetic troll, your government was crying so hard that they decided not to allow some civilians pilgrims to Kailash Mansarovar yatra, is this all you can do?

Yes you are saving one terrorist as well right, we are painting your face and showing it to world that you save a terrorist.

Difference between china and my country is you save a terrorist and we save a country who is our friend.

Attachments

• India flag.jpg
    India flag.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 23
why ask question here and make fool of you her eon pdf? again i can claim that we will attack you tomorrow and free tibet, but it will not make sense because i do not talk for my government and so is you.

over the last two months ii've seen idiots like you who talk for china government and threaten war, and then chicken out because our PM may not attend BRICS meeting if this continues.

you pathetic troll, your government was crying so hard that they decided not to allow some civilians pilgrims to Kailash Mansarovar yatra, is this all you can do?

Yes you are saving one terrorist as well right, we are painting your face and showing it to world that you save a terrorist.

Difference between china and my country is you save a terrorist and we save a country who is our friend.

talk none sense again,"you save a terrorist and we save a country who is our friend" not according to our definition...and you certain don't hold the true:lol:, but don't try to escape my question, what happen if we mine Mt. Kailash and most likely your Hindu pilgrims will have to come worship our GOD instead of your beloved Lord Shiva.:rofl:

Of course we can do a lot such not share water data, now we have leverage over Hindu because their beloved God is in Tibet:rofl:, we can humiliate more Hindu by not allow them to worship their God Shiva, your pathetic religion will become a joke when we're the one who can dictate the fate of hundred millions Hindu when they can or can not go to worshipping their GOD...Unless you claim that Lord Shiva is irrelevant to Hindu.

Sure for over two months, what did your army have been achieved beside attracted PLA soldiers and more fire powers at your border, at the end they go back empty handed but we took the occasion to strengthen our borders , you can keep continue to brag and Boast India, we won't give a jack, now Indian army rolled back to their initial position we gain control of Donglang without fire a single shot:lol:

Last edited:
Just in, second confrimation of permanent troop stationed at Doklam near Doka La.

http://eng.mod.gov.cn/news/2017-08/31/content_4790490.htm

Question: What role did the Chinese military play in resolving the Dong Lang incident? What measures will the military take to safeguard national sovereignty as well as national interests and rights?

Answer: Since the Dong Lang incident happened, the Chinese military has closely monitored the development of the situation. Not a single moment have we forgotten our responsibility of safeguarding our motherland and upholding peace. Not in a single moment have we relented in our targeted preparation for military struggle. We took on-site emergency response measures, strengthened border control, pushed forward operational deployment and enhanced targeted training so as to firmly safeguard territorial integrity, national sovereignty and our legitimate rights and interests. At the same time, through military diplomacy and border defense exchange channels, we lodged numerous representations with the Indian military and played an important role for the proper settlement of the Dong Lang incident. The Chinese military will continue to carry out its missions and responsibilities, beef up patrol and troop station in the Dong Lang area and resolutely safeguard national sovereignty and security.:rofl:

Question: The spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the other day that the Chinese border defense troops continued with patrolling and stationing in the Dong Lang area. Could you tell us how they would do that specifically?

Answer: Dong Lang is China’s inherent territory. We will never give up each inch of the beautiful mountains and rivers of our motherland. The Chinese armed forces will firmly carry out its sacred mission of safeguarding territorial sovereignty and protect every inch of the land in the Dong Lang area.

Except you didn't save Bhutan, you did the exact opposite, you unilaterally retreated from Donglang, essentially handing over Bhutan's territory to China.

Except you didn't save Bhutan, you did the exact opposite, you unilaterally retreated from Donglang, essentially handing over Bhutan's territory to China.

China can but patrol the area, as it did before and So will Bhutan as it did before.

India enjoys vantage point over entire Doklam bowl. As soon as China tries to erect something permanent in this disputed area. Indians troops will again descend from their posts and stop the construction. Just like it did now.

Last edited:
China can but patrol the area, as it did before and So will Bhutan as it did before.

India enjoys vantage point over entire Doklam bowl. As soon as China tries to erect something permanent in this disputed area. Indians troops will again descend from their posts and stop the construction. Just like it did now.

Question: What role did the Chinese military play in resolving the Dong Lang incident? What measures will the military take to safeguard national sovereignty as well as national interests and rights?

Answer: Since the Dong Lang incident happened, the Chinese military has closely monitored the development of the situation. Not a single moment have we forgotten our responsibility of safeguarding our motherland and upholding peace. Not in a single moment have we relented in our targeted preparation for military struggle. We took on-site emergency response measures, strengthened border control, pushed forward operational deployment and enhanced targeted training so as to firmly safeguard territorial integrity, national sovereignty and our legitimate rights and interests. At the same time, through military diplomacy and border defense exchange channels, we lodged numerous representations with the Indian military and played an important role for the proper settlement of the Dong Lang incident. The Chinese military will continue to carry out its missions and responsibilities, beef up patrol and troop station in the Dong Lang area and resolutely safeguard national sovereignty and security:rofl:

I realise something new.

I am so stupid, Doklam and Doklam plateau are two different things, China wanted to own Doklam not just the plateau, the road till Doka La essentially already covers the whole Doklam plateau. When we station troops there, we have de-facto control of Doklam plateau. Strategically, it was the plateau that mattered, the last big piece of flat land there facing Siliguri. Use google 3D, the plateau area is only at the top left quarter of Doklam, the rest are essentially river valleys with no strategic use.

Map from Indian analyst

Doklam%2BPlateau-3.jpg

Map from Chinese MOFA
china-sikkim-border-1.jpg

Indian troop withdrawal, but PLA remaining there.

With no indian troops on the doklam plateau, how are they going to stop the road construction with the PLA still stationed there?

Using acient Vedic telekinetic energy or psychoactive, mind-controlling power?

'Stimutaneous withdrawal' by indian lie-infested media when it is only indian army retreating.

Wanna save face, but no face to save.

Ancient Bharatiyah Vedic art of story-telling for you.

India's Former Union Minister speaks out:

Truth about Doklam
Manish Tewari
Manish Tewari is a lawyer and a former Union minister. The views expressed are personal.

“However, while government sources have briefed the media off the record that the reason that they have chosen to ignore the latest assertions of the Chinese foreign office is to give China a “face saver”. Is this a face-saver or an abject surrender?”

http://www.asianage.com/opinion/columnists/020917/truth-about-doklam.html

Back
Top Bottom