What's new

Only in Pakistan

Here's one from India. :enjoy:

9f62f003a7268eb7cb0e0e3cd129559e.jpg

ee482a7ee7598fbabbea2ef30441774b.jpg

these are from Bangladesh.. during one of their religious festival.. I clearly remember this seeing in the newspaper.. ....u can see the image pasted in the post just before this one.. one bangladeshi flag is been waived... and it is same .. bridge... for all the three pictures..

these are from Bangladesh.. during one of their religious festival.. I clearly remember this seeing in the newspaper.. ....u can see the image pasted in the post just before this one.. one bangladeshi flag is been waived... and it is same .. bridge... for all the three pictures..

I can't read the number plates, is it hindi or bengoli?

Its bengali and most of them wearing religious skull caps. I think this probably from Bangaldesh.

This thing also struck me when I saw the picture but I assumed that NEO had done his "due diligence". ;)

I got the pics from google search, India showed up in both url's. :undecided:

Well the guy who put the pictures was off by a few decades.

Well, obviously its not to say that trains are not overcrowded in India.

Its a huge opportunity out there if it is exploited well. In all the three countries I guess.

No one wants to travel like this. And most people would be willing to pay if they get the facilities they need and deserve.

Ok, what on earth is that guy in the yellow dhoti at the front of the train hanging on to or sitting on!!!!???

It look almost like he was jumping across the tracks, mistimed, and got pasted to the front!

If you look closely enough, he is holding a railing with his hands and also has some support for his backside.

Hanging tenuously though. Won't take much for him to lose his grip or at least his dhoti or whatever that piece of cloth is.

Ok, what on earth is that guy in the yellow dhoti at the front of the train hanging on to or sitting on!!!!???

It look almost like he was jumping across the tracks, mistimed, and got pasted to the front!

Its called a Lungi.

I doubt that this is a moving train. I don't see a small blur in the photograph when you capture a moving train, unless the photographer used a very high-end camera lens.

i know bangladeshi writeing its 100%bangladeshi but same events also in india pakistan happens so many time in a year

Not only the passengers ...but the railway staffs by no means are any lesser daredevils...risking their lives as a childs play
7def907bdc698bdee92c5db02c51eb31.bmp_.jpg

Indian Railways Pantry Staffs..

this tea price is 1000000 rs because its come to passenger after a life risk

Back
Top Bottom