What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
Last edited:
madam ,I am a Proud Canadian of Pakistan related baground eh , besides this is an international forum, in case you forgot about it & besides if you can be in Singapore, then I as a Canadian also have a right to express my views
its simple vis-à-vis
I remember on some thread you saying you were something else...
I atleast have 1 of my flags as Pakistani to indicate my background...

Well, the title says only for Pakistanis for a reason...I dont want to know their opinion on us...I want a feedback of an everyday Pakistani on Pakistan! I have mentioned this all over the thread even in OP!

Plus...I was just asking coz some Indians were also clicking and leaving making my survey biased on 1 side! Sorry and thank you for your feedback..

pakistan mein her doosra bunda depression ka shikaar hai -- money and sex will make him more productiive in life with an healthy hopeful outlook towards life
hun, that may be true but it may also increase our already unsupportable population drastically!

You did not invite me :frown: I declare Martial Law dictatorship...you are first in line..
hun tou vote kerlo g and also comment why you chose what you voted for!

As per my little study in this regards following are most important steps

1. Improve juridical system + fix the police
  2. Increase Economic developments & army budget
  3. Improve Educational system
  4. Transportation and infrastructure
Security is the success of every development and follow by Economy and Education and after that Facility for the people.

give them OCPs alonge monthly 20k check :-)
hadd hai that stuff aint good over long term :fie:

I do believe everyone has to earn their bread and butter...

In Finland they have this body which gives a baby pack to every mom registered with National security and every baby gets a hamper for survival ...clothes, baby bottles, blankets and stuff...so each life has a chance at surviving ...thats incentives to grow a population...In Singapore few years back there was incentives like reduced tax and stuff for people with 2-3 children...

@PWFI @Rizwan Alam a few words for your choice please! :)

water and power
education and health
defence and law implementation
converting madrasas to standardized schools
productive agricultural methods
deport afghans / kill terrorists irrespective of provincial affiliations
uniform taxation / billing
start with 3model cities/province
------
shelters / child services for kids
western scholarships for the youth
tourism / ''soft image''
confiscate all the property of all politicians / families
---
css system was put by the british to rule indian people -- this should be abolished as it gives a lot of power to a single chair

representation of the people is needed -- e.g in the u.s, police can arrest but cant make a case.. its done by voted peoples' prosecuter .... also jury representing the people is present alonge judge
the question is how will you generate money for all this?

As per my little study in this regards following are most important steps

1. Improve juridical system + fix the police
  2. Increase Economic developments & army budget
  3. Improve Educational system
  4. Transportation and infrastructure
Security is the success of every development and follow by Economy and Education and after that Facility for the people.
thank you :)

the question is how will you generate money for all this?
well lets pick your brain on that shall we? :enjoy: Dinner time here :P

@IND_PAK you no Pakistani no trolling on my thread :angry:

thank you :)

well lets pick your brain on that shall we? :enjoy: Dinner time here :P
pizza aaa gya -- i am going

ate halwa puri in the morning and now pizza ---- all blood supply going to stomach.. so cant use brain

@secretservice why did you choose that? Just wanting to exchange ideas :agree:

i think electricity should be on first priority.it is most urgent need of Pakistanis....industries will start working, people will have their businesses back , brings prosperity and palmy to country , economy will improve , less unemployment etc ....
second should be a good and quick judicial system ...people should get free justice at their doors without delay ..
then police and so on...
i think education is something which should given extra importance , it should have fixed % budget of GDP ...apart from all other issues ..

Back
Top Bottom