What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
I chose Electricity because as everyone knows, Foreign Investors are leaving PK for other countries and Domestic Investors have held their hands back because who would want to open factories or even small time businesses that run solely on Electricity if you're not guaranteed any.
thank you for your feedback :)

overall .. from the compulsory school enrolment in same locality , encouragement of middle aged people for education to senior citizen protocols

Every school district is funded by the district in which it is located, as a percentage of the house value. Every year, a survey is sent out and the ages of all school going children established. The district is charged with arranging transportation, education and extra-curricular activities for these children. There is a Parent-Teacher Association with an elected Board. The budget is presented every year and put up for a vote. The facilities are also available to residents of the district free of charge.

Electricity= New Businesses= More Jobs = Economic Growth= More Taxes= More money to Spend on Infrastructure, education, health care, army, .etc

money [debt] + corruption = dam = electricity = non uniform billing/ taxation = vicious cycle

in 65 when we had electricity excess, i think we paid back all dam related debt in 3 years from the construction date of megla or terbela.. dont remember the exact dam name

who is @Splurgenxs ---Indians I thought you guys had a decent literacy rate...kindly apply that which is on paper by reading the OP or even the title of the thread! Thank you!

@haj9211 why choose education ?

@Sulman Badshah reasons for your choice?

money [debt] + corruption = dam = electricity = non uniform billing/ taxation = vicious cycle

in 65 when we had electricity excess, i think we paid back all dam related debt in 3 years from the construction date of megla or terbela.. dont remember the exact dam name
Once upon a time... *sigh*

Last edited:
improve & provide education to all, until & unless education standards in gov't schools are not improved & the curriculum bought on par with to be compatible with the 21st century standards, nothing will change, a good national education system is one of the most valuable assets of a nation. & it has done wonders for countries , India's Madhyamik syllabus , South Korea's national syllabus, Sri Lanka, China & turkey's Nat'l syllabus, are some of the successful examples we have in our neighbourhood & Asia @ large

improve & provide education to all, until & unless education standards in gov't schools are not improved & the curriculum bought on par with to be compatible with the 21st century standards, nothing will change, a good national education system is one of the most valuable assets of a nation. & it has done wonders for countries , India's Madhyamik syllabus , South Korea's national syllabus, Sri Lanka, China & turkey's Nat'l syllabus, are some of the successful examples we have in our neighbourhood & Asia @ large
Arent you non Pakistani?!

People this is not your 12th grade exam paper where you circle everything or whatever you wish and walk out! This is a proper wanting to know survey!

Some of you seem to have a clicking habit...OP states:

What is the first thing you will do?

shadee package of rs20,000 / month for all newly weds for the first 5 years :enjoy:
hows that helpful? :what:

If you were to be in charge of Pakistan....with all the loans we have collected and allocated to each province...What is the first thing you will do?

You did not invite me :frown: I declare Martial Law dictatorship...you are first in line..

who is @Splurgenxs ---Indians I thought you guys had a decent literacy rate...kindly apply that which is on paper by reading the OP or even the title of the thread! Thank you!

@haj9211 why choose education ?

@Sulman Badshah reasons for your choice?

Once upon a time... *sigh*

It will get people out of tribalism and the influence of mullahs. Also, it will promote entrepreneurship in people in general, and hence less people would be inclined to consider a life of crime to make money.

It will get people out of tribalism and the influence of mullahs. Also, it will promote entrepreneurship in people in general, and hence less people would be inclined to consider a life of crime to make money.
thank you :)

depression treatment
:rofl: uncle...we dont have enough for the people itself and you are asking a 5yr scheme for making babies?!

Back
Top Bottom