What's new

Only 11 Persons Died, not 2500: DMP Commissioner

This pic should be looked carefully. Is it only me or someone else can see blood pool in which the guy is walking on?he has blood on his feet.and the guy who is sleeping (?)if he is sleeping while police with guns nearby then I am dead.

Yes it is only you who is seeing the blood pool not any one else. You seems to be atleast a sensible poster here but your post is not showing that. I guess you dnt know that there is video footage of this person and surrounding area. This are the persons who locked into direct fighting with RAB and got injured and stormed into the Sonali Bank Bhaban where later some injured person's photograph was taken and basherkella propagated that as dead body.

Seeing your blood pool comment I cant but posting this jokes for the people who are comments like you...

: কালকে সরকার গনহত্যা চালাইছে। প্রফেশনাল শুটাররা উঁচু বিল্ডিংয়ের ছাদ থেকে স্নাইপার রাইফেল দিয়ে মানুষ মারছে। সাউন্ড গ্রেনেডের শব্দের চোটে স্নাইপারের আওয়াজ শোনা যায় নাই।
: হুম। মতিঝিলে তো বিদ্যুত ছিলো না। স্নাইপাররা ঠিকমত টার্গেটে শুট করলো ক্যাম্ন?

: আরে ভাই, ২৫০০ লাশ সরানো হইছে ৯ টা ট্রাকে।
: মানে এক ট্রাকে ২৭৭ জন! একজন মানুষের ওজন নূন্যতম ৫০ কেজি ধরলেও এই মানুশগুলার ওজন ১৩ টনের বেশি। বাংলাদেশের একটা ট্রাক কি এত লোড নিতে পারে?

: সব লাশ ফেলা হইছে তুরাগ আর মেঘনা নদীতে।
: ও। তুরাগ আর মেঘনাতে তো লাখ লাখ হাঙর থাকে। আড়াই হাজার লাশ দুই মিনিটে পেটে চালান কইরা দিছে।

: মতিঝিল এলাকায় রক্তের বন্যা চলতেছে।
: এত রক্ত কোথায় গেল?
: শেষ রাতের বৃষ্টিতে ধুইয়া গেছে।
: ২৫০০ লাশের রক্ত সামান্য বৃষ্টিতেই ধুইয়া গেল?
: সামান্য বৃষ্টি না। রীতিমত তুফান আর সিটি কর্পোরেশনও ময়লা পরিষ্কারের নামে রক্তের দাগ মুইছা ফেলছে।
: দেড় ঘন্টায় এত কিছু!
: ভাই, এই জালেম সরকার সব পারে।
: আচ্ছা, একটা প্রশ্ন করি?
: করেন।
: গাঁজার দাম এখন কত?
: বৃষ্টির দিন। হাফ দামে যাইতেছে সব।

Fun aside this is the video footage where all the injured persons have been shown.

This is warning that it contain some graphic images.

The person which was shown at the 39 sec eventually got back sense after pouring of water into his head.

183157_649678065049688_224291875_n.jpg

4th person is the one for which you made the comment.

This does not look good to make comment about the suffering of this injured people who mostly became scapegoat for some other people / parties. There member even did not come into the street but used them and many innocent young and minor madrassah students as cannon fodder.

I would like to add that this whole clash started after they were asked to depart the place for more then 1 hour and when they started throwing stone towards the RAB as reported at the Diganta TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom