What's new

Only 11 Persons Died, not 2500: DMP Commissioner

So should I believe you or the first person account of the Qur'an seller whose shop was set in fire.

so you are ready to believe that a group of people calling themselves protectors of Islam burnt down a whole shop filled with Qur'an and other islamic books. Qur'an being the core book of a Muslim's faith?

To be honest, I don't buy government and opposition claims.

The UN and other international human rights organizations should get access to assess the situation. And be allowed to carry out their activities as normal as possible. The question is, will the government allow them? We shall see.

The one thing that really pissed me off were those armed BCL thugs running around with police. They even burned Koran and other religious materials, and then put the blame on HeI for that. Media are blaming HeI as well.

See, this kind of thuggery doesn't help solve anything. And just goes to say that the AL will cling on to power no matter the cost. Even their errand boys shamelessly do their bidding.

Misinformation from both sides doesn't help the issue at all, but simply make matters more complicated.

On another matter, HeI also made mistakes. Only a fool would run into certain death. Not justifying their deaths anyhow, but threatening to remove the government is a bit much. They should have known that AL can be pretty brutal and ruthless. Know thy enemy. They should have understood their limitations as they were directing to their objectives.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Myself and anyone can qualify and quantify Awami League massacre with graphic images of dead bodies scattered all over, police shooting point blank and action taken by Awami league before and after the massacre. On the other hand, people who are trying to cover up for Awami League genocide using police, RAB, BGB and Awami League regime statement. One can believe whatever they want but underline massacre and crime against humanity are all there captured in images.

As for Hefazat, their cause and movement were and are just and reflects silent majority aspirations. Ousting govt was not a far fetch idea when entire country wants kick Awami League out. But Hefazat mistake was that they left out their 6-7 points of siege and moved inside the city against Awami League genocidal armada . That was a trap set up by Awami league genocidal force. But then again Hefazat was being human thing in terms of human norm where as Awami League was planning genocide.

This DMP boss is from Faridpur. Mehdi, AC of Motijheel is from Faridpur. Most OCs in Dhaka are from Faridpur. In one lot 23,000 cops were recruited from Faridpur recently. Most of them are Hindus. They have been pressed into operation after elementary training. Thus we have been seeing cops behaving like cowboys or gangsters. They loose their nerve easily seeing a crowd and open fire even before command is issued.

This DMP boss is from Faridpur. Mehdi, AC of Motijheel is from Faridpur. Most OCs in Dhaka are from Faridpur. In one lot 23,000 cops were recruited from Faridpur recently. Most of them are Hindus. They have been pressed into operation after elementary training. Thus we have been seeing cops behaving like cowboys or gangsters. They loose their nerve easily seeing a crowd and open fire even before command is issued.

These faridpur people should be kicked out of the country. My uncle is from there and he votes for AL regardless of the **** they do. That is their main votebank

gif-goat-umbrella-animals-383148.gif

178900_465164736891412_1976419643_n.jpg

This is what happened that day. Anyone can figure out the new black night. The furious night that took so many.........

So eastwatch and captain planet is running cover up campaign for Awami league genocide. That is not unexpected but as far I know in Cannada there is law against genocide and people who assist genocidal act from the side.

@idune, are you serious I work for any party? Your party may pay you salary that locks you 24 hours in the PDF. It also provides you all the links that can be used against my country Bangladesh. It is only a discussion forum and I am here to speak and learn the truth only.

But, some of you guys think wrongly that by making cheap propaganda in a defense forum your party gets a long mileage. But, I do not believe in Jama*ti, AL or BNP propaganda. Learn to speak the truth. Otherwise even your wife will not trust you. It is same with the lawyers who are not trusted by their wives.

Now, you will be thinking I am deceiving you. That is regrettable.

Last edited by a moderator:
@idune, are you serious I work for any party? Your party may pay you salary that locks you 24 hours in the PDF. It also provides you all the links that can be used against my country Bangladesh. It is only a discussion forum and I am here to speak and learn the truth only.

One does not have to be card carrying member to propagate Awami League statement for genocide cover up. Awami league fans comes in many shades, some shoot in the street in Bangladesh and some shoot in the internet with Awami League party and domesticated officials issued statement. I am sure you can find your reflection in one. such type.

Asad Bhai, Mehdi isn't from Faridpur but Khulna wala and has a long track record of RAWAMY Gundagiri. Please be careful because any inadvertent mistake could lead your ridiculing by thugs over here, thanks.

actuall death is more than that (around 30 i think) but not 2,500. if it was that much i wonder where is so much blood (whoever died, were those people bloodless ? :undecided:) or how did they take away 2,500 dead bodies ?
For argument's sake lets say 11 people have died but why did they have to shut lights, banned Diganta TV for covering the scenario?...

Diganta TV Morning news 6 May 2013 - Latest news hefazothe islam in Motijheel ( 3:00am) - YouTube

The relay of the above video led to Diganta TV's closure. So, if GOB didn't have nefarious design and ill motive against those Hefazoties then why were so secrecy?

Then why has the dalal led GOB started to arrest/contain whistle blowers like Khoka and Partho?

The question would be as to why would HeI do that? What were the armed AL goons doing there? Why were they working with police? Do you realize that the AL controls the media?

HeI would never do that. But whatever fills your boat buddy.

But remember, this will only anger the right-leaning Islamists more. And I don't think you or any of those Joy Bangla babus out there have the resolve to fight them till the end of time. There can only be one victor.

Well I don't know who did it, I just wanted to know why would shopkeepers lie? How do you know HEI wouldn't do that, after all they were nothing but bunch of ragtag madrasa students high on adrenaline. They probably didn't know the shop sells Qur'an while setting fire at it at the middle of night.

I'm no joy bangla neither am I a babu, but you seem to have become quite a mullah yourself of late! ;-)

Whatever the end result is it wouldn't have any affect on me, it wouldn't spill to my part of world. Hefazatis seem to be more close to deobandis than jamatis and deobandis have good relation with goi and don't have track record of attacking minorities.

so you are ready to believe that a group of people calling themselves protectors of Islam burnt down a whole shop filled with Qur'an and other islamic books. Qur'an being the core book of a Muslim's faith?

People who call themselves protector of Islam do many crazy things, like blowing up in crowded places.

Anyway it could be that they didn't identity the Qur'an shop in dead of night. Or their foot soldiers were infiltrated by usual suspects from bd who do this kind of vandalism.

I simply don't understand why would shop owners, all of them, lie about HEI.

Asad Bhai, Mehdi isn't from Faridpur but Khulna wala and has a long track record of RAWAMY Gundagiri. Please be careful because any inadvertent mistake could lead your ridiculing by thugs over here, thanks.

Partly true.born and raised in Khulna but father/mother both faridpuri.

gif-goat-umbrella-animals-383148.gif

178900_465164736891412_1976419643_n.jpg

This is what happened that day. Anyone can figure out the new black night. The furious night that took so many.........

@madx DA thanx for the lovely pic 1st one shows clearly what happens to AL when Hefazat umbrella is open.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom