What's new

One more Israel

ebrahym

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
recently many people here in PDF are quoting about establishing contacts with Israel
they dont realize that there is one more country which Pakistan does not recognizes
Armenia–Pakistan relations refers to international and bilateral relations between Armenia and Pakistan. Due to Pakistan's close ties with Turkey and Azerbaijan, relations with Armenia are poor. Pakistan is the only country that does not recognize Armenia as a state.[1][2]

The main issue is the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. The Nagorno-Karabakh region is mainly populated with ethnic Armenians after war, but is not recognised by any nation (except Abkhazia, South Ossetia, and Transnistria, which too lack the recognition of most nations) as being de jure inside the borders of Azerbaijan. Pakistan had supported Azerbaijan during and after the Nagorno-Karabakh War.

Because of its close relations with Armenia's adversaries (Turkey and Azerbaijan), Pakistan is one of few countries to recognize theKhojaly Massacre, allegedly carried out by Armenia against Azerbaijani people, as genocide.[3] Being the second country after Turkey to recognize Azerbaijan, Pakistan has close relations with Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan supports Pakistan's stand on the Kashmir conflict. Armenia has friendly relations with India, and recognises Kashmir as part of India
@django @Zibago @Horus @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @Delnavaz B @PARIKRAMA @MastanKhan
plz tag more members i dont know many

so why should die to establish taht relation and worry if she had ties with india? it is insignificant... anyway its not another isreal Passport doesn't say that..

recently many people here in PDF are quoting about establishing contacts with Israel
they dont realize that there is one more country which Pakistan does not recognizes
Armenia–Pakistan relations refers to international and bilateral relations between Armenia and Pakistan. Due to Pakistan's close ties with Turkey and Azerbaijan, relations with Armenia are poor. Pakistan is the only country that does not recognize Armenia as a state.[1][2]

The main issue is the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. The Nagorno-Karabakh region is mainly populated with ethnic Armenians after war, but is not recognised by any nation (except Abkhazia, South Ossetia, and Transnistria, which too lack the recognition of most nations) as being de jure inside the borders of Azerbaijan. Pakistan had supported Azerbaijan during and after the Nagorno-Karabakh War.

Because of its close relations with Armenia's adversaries (Turkey and Azerbaijan), Pakistan is one of few countries to recognize theKhojaly Massacre, allegedly carried out by Armenia against Azerbaijani people, as genocide.[3] Being the second country after Turkey to recognize Azerbaijan, Pakistan has close relations with Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan supports Pakistan's stand on the Kashmir conflict. Armenia has friendly relations with India, and recognises Kashmir as part of India
@django @Zibago @Horus @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @Delnavaz B @PARIKRAMA @MastanKhan
the diference between Israel and Armenia is that one is a power to be reckoned with and the other is a failed state only supported by Russia.
Not comparable.

the diference between Israel and Armenia is that one is a power to be reckoned with and the other is a failed state only supported by Russia.
Not comparable.
No the are similar Isreal is supported by USA

I don't want; personally and in my opinion...Pakistanis overwhelmingly, oppose the idea of recognizing Armenia.....Pakistanis won't go against Turks....our very very dear brethren whom we can trust with close eyes....

Armenia isn't really that beneficial to us though. Making relations with Israel however is a different story.

Well, if Turkey itself has the diplomatic relations with Armenia then we should have relations with Armenia too. It does not make any sense "shah se ziyada shah ke chamchay tez" . Pakistan does not have any conflict with Armenia and they are not committing any crimes against humanity like Israel is doing in Palestine. Pakistan is an independent country and we are not a client state of anyone. Our foreign policy should be based on principles and not apprehensions and fears. Unless you start acting like an independent country, the world won't treat you as one. If Turkey can have relations with Israel, against the will of the overwhelming majority of Pakistani people and most of the Muslim world. We should have great relations with Turkey but at the same time our policy should be independent and principled.

I don't want; personally and in my opinion...Pakistanis overwhelmingly, oppose the idea of recognizing Armenia.....Pakistanis won't go against Turks....our very very dear brethren whom we can trust with close eyes....
Bro, where did you get that information? If you replace the word Armenia with Israel, then your statement is true...otherwise the fact is that overwhelming majority of Pakistanis do not even know the name of Armenia....if you have any doubts, go to any street and start asking people What is Armenia? You will get all sorts of funny answers. I asked my friends what is Armenia, while playing a guessing game, and one guy thought for more than 2-min and his answer was "some sort of Marmalade" and the rest of them were silent because they didn't know either while I was dying of laughter :)

Last edited:
Armenia has a GDP of $11 billion and I don't see any benefit in establishing relation with Armenia. However having relations with israel is a different thing.

so why should die to establish taht relation and worry if she had ties with india? it is insignificant... anyway its not another isreal Passport doesn't say that..

Not comparable.

No the are similar Isreal is supported by USA

Armenia isn't really that beneficial to us though. Making relations with Israel however is a different story.

Well, if Turkey itself has the diplomatic relations with Armenia then we should have relations with Armenia too. It does not make any sense "shah se ziyada shah ke chamchay tez" . Pakistan does not have any conflict with Armenia and they are not committing any crimes against humanity like Israel is doing in Palestine. Pakistan is an independent country and we are not a client state of anyone. Our foreign policy should be based on principles and not apprehensions and fears. Unless you start acting like an independent country, the world won't treat you as one. If Turkey can have relations with Israel, against the will of the overwhelming majority of Pakistani people and most of the Muslim world. We should have great relations with Turkey but at the same time our policy should be independent and principled.

Bro, where did you get that information? If you replace the word Armenia with Israel, then your statement is true...otherwise the fact is that overwhelming majority of Pakistanis do not even know the name of Armenia....if you have any doubts, go to any street and start asking people What is Armenia? You will get all sorts of funny answers. I asked my friends what is Armenia, while playing a guessing game, and one guy thought for more than 2-min and his answer was "some sort of Marmalade" and the rest of them were silent because they didn't know either while I was dying of laughter :)
lets get our facts clear here
Pakistan does not recognize Armenia because it has disputes with Turkey and Azerbaijan
Turkey and azerbaijan both not only recognizes India and Israel but are having massive trade with both of them
what is wrong in establishing ties and then do a little trade they are doing it with our enemies we should we be barred
we have to ask ourselves what exactly are we getting from our "strategic Friendships"
most of our friends openly do trade with our enemy but still say we are with you
is that not a slap hard on our cheeks

lets get our facts clear here
Pakistan does not recognize Armenia because it has disputes with Turkey and Azerbaijan
Turkey and azerbaijan both not only recognizes India and Israel but are having massive trade with both of them
what is wrong in establishing ties and then do a little trade they are doing it with our enemies we should we be barred
we have to ask ourselves what exactly are we getting from our "strategic Friendships"
most of our friends openly do trade with our enemy but still say we are with you
is that not a slap hard on our cheeks
Hey

Agreed and if you have read my posts before you would know my opinion. I really don't know what kind of slavery or incompetency is hardwired in the minds of Pakistanis. Each country makes its own independent foreign policies. Having relations with Armenia does not mean Pakistan cannot have good relationship with Turkey. They can learn a few things from practically any country....I feel that even subsaharan countries are more independent than the nuclear Pakistan as far as the foreign policy is concerned. Because independence is not guaranteed by weapons but by the national attitude and temperament.

Agreed and if you have read my posts before you would know my opinion. I really don't know what kind of slavery or incompetency is hardwired in the minds of Pakistanis. Each country makes its own independent foreign policies. Having relations with Armenia does not mean Pakistan cannot have good relationship with Turkey. They can learn a few things from practically any country....I feel that even subsaharan countries are more independent than the nuclear Pakistan as far as the foreign policy is concerned. Because independence is not guaranteed by weapons but by the national attitude and temperament
you are bilkul right
mjy tou bas visa chahiye armenia ka
wahan husan bohat hai yar
As for our friendship we should know that we are not in a state of Isolation
but in a state of Strategic Isolation

having relations with israel is a different thing.
having relations with Israel will be more deadly then benificial

you are bilkul right
mjy tou bas visa chahiye armenia ka
wahan husan bohat hai yar
As for our friendship we should know that we are not in a state of Isolation
but in a state of Strategic Isolation

having relations with Israel will be more deadly then benificial
how's that been deadly to turkey, egypt or jordan?

Back
Top Bottom