What's new

Turkey makes every effort for liberation of Azerbaijan’s occupied territories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its seemingly easy to confirm even with wiki, Kurdish minority looks like concentrated on southern regions of Western Azerbaijan, with minorities at north.

Yeah its seemingly easy to confirm even with wiki, Kurdish minority looks like concentrated on southern regions of Western Azerbaijan, with minorities at north.
But it is already reserved for the Kurds :lol: ....

008769-high-resolution-dark-blue-denim-jeans-icon-arrows-hand-clear-pointer-down.png

This is so amusing:jester::jester: But there are some flaws:agree::agree:. Kurdistani Sor(western parts of Nagorna-Karabakh) belongs to the Kurds. Or like Azeris calls it Kürdüstan qəzası
Kurdistansky Uyezd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :agree::agree:,

so that's already reserved

He talks about West Azerbaijan province in Iran. As for districts west of Nagorno-Karabakh, I already commented on that. And the census on language itself confirms my words (92% Turkish). Its just that some party members insisted for creation of such Uyezd for political reasons, even though Kurds were only a minority in those districts (which led to falsification of ethnic composition of those districts in the census). For instance, a decade later in 1936, the number of ethnic Kurds in those districts were much lower. This time the same policy was not followed, hence the actual (real) result.

Last edited:
Lol to all Persian, your Iranic brother is partitioning your state.
You know what is sad?

The genocide/massacre against uzbeks by kyrgiz turkics in 2000. Babies and women were slaughtered and burned alive. Ofcourse again Uzbeks (who have more Iranic blood among turkics) were victims of massacre/genocide by kyrgiz (who are close to mongols/ancient turkics).

@atatwolf
Uzbeks will not forget this brutal massacre against civilians

Then again another turkic writes this in the comments
mother fucking uzbeks/ it is the punishment for killing turkish people in 1989 that had happened in summer in summer of 1989 in Fergana Valley of Uzbek Republic. So now what d' u want? u r just nothing even no words to say/ U uzbeks just zip u'r mouth ot leave Kyrgyzstan and move to Uzbekistan.

Then a guy with the username olcayto writes in youtube about fantasy things (cockturks empire) ahaha:

Olcayto
1 year ago

Uzbeks and Kyrgyzs One Nation, One Language,One Culture. Turks always killing eachothers. Uzbek vs Kıyrgyz ? it's mean Brothers vs Brothers. What is your problem ? We are TURK. Wake up and remember your way. All Turks have to wake up for a new GOKTURK EMPİRE.Our enemies waiting us. LONG LİVE TURKİC NATİON,LONG LİVE TURKİC STATES

Last edited:
The genocide/massacre against uzbeks by kyrgiz turkics in 2000. Babies and women were slaughtered and burned alive. Ofcourse again Uzbeks (who have more Iranic blood among turkics) were victims of massacre/genocide by kyrgiz (who are close to mongols/ancient turkics).

I think it happened in 2010: 2010 South Kyrgyzstan ethnic clashes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another one: Osh riots (1990) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turks can't stand their fellow ethnics, let alone others.

Last edited:
@F117

What about Kurds and you ?

Politics and money can make even two brothers kill each other unfortunately.

I think it happened in 2010: 2010 South Kyrgyzstan ethnic clashes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another one: Osh riots (1990) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turks can't stand each other, let alone others.
Ýou forgot 1989
Meshkenian turks were massacred by uzbeks.

In 1989, riots broke out between the Meskhetian Turks who had settled in Uzbekistan and the native Uzbeks.[19] Nationalist resentments against the Meskhetians who had competed with Uzbeks for resources in the overpopulated Fergana valley boiled over. Hundreds of Meskhetian Turks were dead or injured, nearly 1,000 properties were destroyed and thousands of Meskhetian Turks fled into exile.[19] The majority of Meskhetian Turks, about 70,000, went to Azerbaijan, whilst the remainder went to various regions of Russia(especially Krasnodar Krai), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan[19][24] and Ukraine.

Meskhetian Turks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How can these things happen while Turkey spent so much on panturkist propaganda

I think it happened in 2010:

Another one:

Turks can't stand each other, let alone others.

This only shows to me that Pan-Turkism simply doesn't exist. Especially The Turkics from the former soviet countries hate themselves and have only pride for their own ethnic group. Kyrgyz are the most extreme case anyway. However Pan Iranism also doesn't exist. Most Persians I know hate Afghans totally for their religious backwardness

@Charon

Not entirely true, like any country these Central Asian countries also has many different political views among its population, there is a good deal of Pan-Turkism but political clashes between neighbouring countries and Russia's influence leaves it in shadow, there is a significiant amount of cooperation between Turkic countries but it can't be effective enough without these two major problems are solved.

This only shows to me that Pan-Turkism simply doesn't exist. Especially The Turkics from the former soviet countries hate themselves and have only pride for their own ethnic group. Kyrgyz are the most extreme case anyway. However Pan Iranism also doesn't exist. Most Persians I know hate Afghans totally for their religious backwardness
It is not that kind of black and white.

There is pan-Turkic feeling amongst this group:

1. Anatolian Turks
2. Azerbaijani Turks
3. Irianian Azerbaijani
4. Turkmen in Turkey and Mesopotamia.
5. Balkan Turks
6. Tatars

To less extend:
6. Uzbek
7. Kirgiz
8. Turkemistan

And recently I met couple of Kazakh and they are also becoming more and more Pan-Turkic. Also their government if your read latest news. Also misery can draw us closer. Uighur in China feel very close to Turkey and wave Turkish flag during demonstrations they do in the west and in Turkey.

But without doubt. The first 5 groups can form union.

Good find. The Uzbeks seem to be involved with every slaughter. They are a violent bunch, aren't they?
Well during the attack on meshkenian turks they were guilty, but during osh massacre by kyrgyz they were victims. That region is a ticking time bomb like ex-Yugoslavia.

Turkic counsil was not put forward by traditional Pan-Turkic countries but by Nazarbayev from Kazakhstan and according to sources Kazakhstan is most Soviet influenced country. That says a lot.

Turkic Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conseilturcique.svg

Mission and objectives:
  • Strengthening mutual confidence and friendship among the Parties;
  • Developing common positions on foreign policy issues;
  • Coordinating actions to combat international terrorism, separatism, extremism and cross-border crimes;
  • Promoting effective regional and bilateral cooperation in all areas of common interest;
  • Creating favorable conditions for trade and investment;
  • Aiming for comprehensive and balanced economic growth, social and cultural development;
  • Expanding interaction in the fields of science, technology, education, health, culture, sports and tourism;
  • Encouraging interaction of mass media and other means of communication;
  • Promoting exchange of relevant legal information and enhancing legal cooperation.
Well during the attack on meshkenian turks they were guilty, but during osh massacre by kyrgyz they were victims. That region is a ticking time bomb like ex-Yugoslavia.
Iran is a ticking bomb like ex-Yugoslavia. Only 45% of Iran is ethnic Persian.

@Charon

Not entirely true, like any country these Central Asian countries also has many different political views among its population, there is a good deal of Pan-Turkism but political clashes between neighbouring countries and Russia's influence leaves it in shadow, there is a significiant amount of cooperation between Turkic countries but it can't be effective enough without these two major problems are solved.

Yes of course there are organzations like Turksoy and the Turkic Council but not all Turkic countries like Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan are not envolved in it. I mean the Kyrgyz revolted against their former president because he promoted Pan-turkism and everyone in Central Asia hates Uzbeks. Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan are Russified, Turkmenistan is isolated with a crazy and oppressing government and Uzbekistan could be easily an Islamic State if Karimov dies.

Yes of course there are organzations like Turksoy and the Turkic Council but not all Turkic countries like Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan are not envolved in it. I mean the Kyrgyz revolted against their former president because he promoted Pan-turkism and everyone in Central Asia hates Uzbeks. Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan are Russified, Turkmenistan is isolated with a crazy and oppressing government and Uzbekistan could be easily an Islamic State if Karimov dies.
Kazakhstan is Russified? I think that is overstatement. Why did Kazakhstan propose Turkic union if they became Russian? Because that is what Russified. You loose your own identity and become something else and all Kazakh I met are not like that.. I think the right word is "influenced". But I don't think you are a Turk, looking from your join date you are the same pathelogical Farsi who always trolls in Turkish section.

You are only right about Uzbek, Kirgiz and Turkemistan having wrong governments for Turkic union. That can change imho. Turkmenistan will have economic motivation to do energy projects with Azerbaijan and having stronger awareness who they are. From there we can built up our portfolio. Nobody said it was going to be easy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom